Chapter 1-6: On the bubble

Beep-0: A good reminder to never sit on the side of a hill without a door wedge under your butt.

Jigglypuff: You'd slip off the side.

Mario and the gang enter another battlefield as we start our journey from where we left off last.

Defeat All

Heroes Turn

Mario moved to the full cover and shot the Ziggy's cover and activated his Hero Sight.

Luigi Rabbid went to the Ziggy's cover and shot it and activated his Super Barrier.

Peach Rabbid went to the Ziggy and disintegrated it.

Jigglypuff puffed up and activated her ability: Intimidate (lowering enemies attacks).

Enemies Turn

The Ziggy went to dash Luigi Rabbid (and got shot by Mario) and shot Mario.

The second Ziggy went into the pipe and shot Peach Rabbid.

The third Ziggy hid on the half cover, the fourth Ziggy gone through the pipe and shot the half cover.

The Hopper was hiding in the full cover.

Heroes Turn

Luigi Rabbid dashed the Ziggy hid on the full cover and shot the other Ziggy.

Mario hides in the full cover and shoots the Ziggy.

Peach Rabbid dashed the Ziggy to make it disappear and team jumped to the pipe and shot the Ziggy.

Jigglypuff moved to the full cover.

Enemies Turn

The Ziggy shot the full cover.

The Hopper moved to the half cover and shot Peach Rabbid.

Heroes Turn

Peach Rabbid dashed the Hopper and shot it.

Luigi Rabbid dashed the Hopper.

Mario dashed the Hopper (it vanished by then) and team jumped to the full cover and shot the Ziggy.

Enemies Turn

The Ziggy shot and dashed Mario.

Heroes Turn

Mario finished the battle by dashing the Ziggy and team jumped to the half cover.

End of Battle

Before heading to the next battlefield they grabbed another Mushroom and went to the battle to find a Chain Chomp on the field.

Defeat All