Chapter 4-3: ...The Tough Get Going

Wario: More enemies!

Defeat 8 Enemies

Mythra: I'll take it from here!

Rex: You got this, fellas!

Heroes turn

Mario Rabbid boom dashed into the Smasher and stone shot the Smasher, and lured the Hopper to him making Mario bounce shoot the Hopper out of bounds.

Mario dashed into the Smasher, team jumped to the full cover, activated his Hero Sight, and shot the Hopper.

Mythra dashed into the Smasher and team jumped to the full cover.

Peach Rabbid sent out her Bullseye Sentry and it blew up the Hopper and activated her Shield.

Enemies turn

The Smashers moved but stopped.

Heroes turn

Mario team jumped to lower ground, activated his M-Power, and shot the Smasher.

Mythra team jumped to lower ground.

Mario Rabbid boom dashed into the Smashers and shot the Smasher.

Enemies turn

The Smashers moved but stopped.

Heroes turn

Mario Rabbid boom dashed into the Smasher and whacked the Smasher.

Mario dashed into the Smasher, team jumped to higher ground, and whacked the Smasher making it bounce out of bounds.

Mythra dashed into the Smashers and used Lightning Buster on the Smasher.

No enemies

Heroes turn

Mario went to the full cover.

Mythra team jumped to the metal block.

Peach Rabbid activated her Shield.

Enemies turn

The Smashers moved but stopped.

One of the Smashers was bounce shot out of bounds by Mario and powered itself up.

Heroes turn

Mythra used her Final Smash: Sacred Arrow on the Smasher.

Mythra: Concentrate, Rex!

Mythra and Rex: Sacred Arrow!

Powerful light hit the Smasher.

End of Battle

Mario: Amazing Final Smash!

Mythra: I aim to please, Mario.

A bronze chest contained a Tarot Card named "Sombrero Vaquero".

Another bronze chest contained a figure of a Lava Buckler.

The third bronze chest contained 10 Power Orbs.

Mythra: Don't need those.

Beep-0: Looks like our progress is blocked! Hmm... the colored pedestals appear to each match a different platform. Pedestals are generally made to put things on top of them. We should try different combinations to see what happens.

The heroes moved the pedestals.

Wario: Now we can get across!

Reach Area

Wario: Time to do this!

Heroes turn

Peach activated her Protection.

Daisy went to the half cover and threw a vegetable at the Buckler.

Luigi Rabbid vamp dashed into the Buckler, went to full cover, and fired his Golden Rocket at the Peek-a-Boo.

Mario dashed into the Buckler, stomped on the Buckler, activated his Hero Sight, and shot the Buckler.

Enemies turn

The Buckler gave itself a better chance of Super Effects, ink shot Luigi Rabbid, and was shot by Mario.

The Peek-a-Boo teleported to lower ground, push shot Luigi Rabbid, and lured Mario with its siren song.

The Buckler (Mario shot the Buckler) went to the open, and shot the metal block.

The other Buckler went to the open.

The other Peek-a-Boo lured Mario to the open, shot Mario, and teleported to the edge.

Heroes turn

Luigi Rabbid team jumped to the open and push shot the Peek-a-Boo and Mario.

Peach team jumped (cleansing Luigi Rabbid's ink) to the metal block healing Mario and threw a Grenaduck at the Peek-a-Boo.

Mario activated his M-Power, dashed into the Buckler, stomped on the Peek-a-Boo, and shot the metal block.

Enemies turn

The Buckler gave itself a better chance of Super Effects, ink shot Mario and Peach, and boom dashed Mario and Peach.

The Buckler went to the half cover.

Heroes turn

Rosalina and Luma team jumped to the half cover and Luma fired Star Bits at the Buckler.

Luigi Rabbid weakened the Bucklers and push shot the Buckler.

Peach team jumped to the full cover.

Mario dashed into the Buckler, stomped on the Buckler, and bounce shot the Buckler.

Enemies turn

The Hopper went to the open.

Heroes turn

Luigi Rabbid team jumped to the open.

Peach team jumped to the half cover.

Isabelle team jumped to the area.

End of Battle

Isabelle: That was a close one! I thought Miss Peach was gonna die.

Beep-0: Modding a submarine with drill bit and joyriding it into a volcano happens to Rabbids way more often than you think.

Luma: You got a point there.

Daisy: Those Rabbids are having fun on that minecart.

Beep-0: My sensors detect they bought a QwickPass so they can do the ride over and over again.

Mario: That would be tiring.

To be continued...

Next time the heroes will go deeper in the Lava Pit. See ya soon folks!