Dungeon-3: Deity Hostility

Before we get into the real battle, the heroes collected all the puzzle pieces and checked out the Atoll.

Beep-0: Aha! First puzzle I've finished in a LONG time - and look at THAT! I guess I thought we'd reawaken an ancient volcano spirit or something but oh, well.

They opened the golden chests, the first one contained a golden Bananarang called the Golden Gyre. The second one contained a golden Boombow called the First Class Crusader. The third one contained a golden Blaster called the Honey Hurler.

DK, Cranky Rabbid and Peach Rabbid grabbed the golden weapons.

They launched themselves to the dungeon.

Now on to the real deal!

Banjo: More idols!

Defeat all

Beep-0: Wait a second, now there are THREE Idols? A fiery one too? No fair! Once again we must take care of all enemies on the battlefield - then the invulnerable Idols will let us go!

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Smasher and the Hopper and the other Hopper and aimed her Sentry at the Hoppers pushing them away and activated her Shield.

DK grabbed the Smasher and threw it at the Hopper and lured the enemies to him and threw his Bananarang bouncing the enemies away.

Cranky Rabbid dashed into the Smasher and team jumped to freeze shot the Hopper and fired a Barrel Bolt at the Hopper and the Smasher and activated his Stink Eye.

Idols of Fire and Recoil

The Fire Idol moved and burned the Hopper.

The Recoil Idols moved and one of them hit the Hopper.

Enemies turn

The Hopper activated its shield then went to the full cover and shot Peach Rabbid's Shield.

The Smasher moved but stopped.

The other Smasher smashed DK.

Heroes turn

Villager Boy dashed into the Hopper's shield and the Smasher and shot honey from his slingshot.

Cranky Rabbid dashed into the Smasher and freeze shot the Smasher.

DK grabbed the Smasher and threw it at the Hopper.

The Idols accepted the heroes strength.

End of Battle

Kazooie: That's him! Rabbid Kong!

Villager Boy: !!! (He's over there!)

To be continued...

Next time the heroes will really battle against Rabbid Kong. See ya later folks!