Chapter 4-2: When The Going Gets Tough

Wario: This place is smoking hot!

Rex: Enemies ahead!

Defeat All

Rex: You can do it, guys!

Heroes turn

Mario used his M-Power, dashed into the Smasher, went to the full cover.

Pyra dashed into the Smasher, went to the full cover, and used Flame Nova on the Smasher.

Luigi activated his Steely Stare and sent out his "Painville Express" Sentry and it blew up the Smasher.

Mario Rabbid boom dashed into the Smashers, went to the open, lured the Ziggies and Hoppers with his Magnet Dance, and whacked the Ziggies and Hoppers with his "Feel the Heat" Melee.

Enemies turn

The Smasher was ink shot by Luigi.

End of Battle

Pyra: Bold move, Luigi!

Luigi: Thanks, Pyra!

Beep-0: Evil aside, it's nice to see some things are still done by hand.

Rex: A robotic hand precisely.

A bronze chest contained a Tarot Card named "Interplanetary Outhouse".

Sheik: That Rabbid is drinking lava!

Beep-0: Ooh, they're going to have a nasty case of heartburn later. 🤭 Get it? Heart"BURN"?

Wario: I don't get it. Why is that funny?

Beep-0: 😔

Reach Area

Wario: More Pyroclasts!

Heroes turn

Mario dashed into the Ziggy, went to the full cover, bounce shot the Ziggy, and activated his Hero Sight.

Mario Rabbid boom dashed into the Ziggies, team jumped to the full cover, and lured the Ziggies with his Magnet Dance.

Luigi sent out his Sentry and it blew up on the Ziggies and activated his Steely Stare.

Wario dashed into the Ziggy and team jumped near the pipe.

Pyroclast

The Pyroclasts didn't hit anyone.

Enemies turn

The Ziggy shot Mario and was bounce shot out of bounds.

Ears were ready to pop out.

Heroes turn

Wario went to the area.

End of Battle

Wario: Wah ha ha ha! Cleared it!

Pyra: There's so many crystals here!

The heroes collected the 8 Red Ring coins and opened a gold chest containing a new Grenaduck named The King.

Bonus Round

The heroes collected the blue coins and opened the gold chest containing a new Boomshot named the Mushroom Marauder.

End of Bonus Round

Another bronze chest contained an Artwork called "The Mine".

Sheik: Let's go!

To be continued...

Next time the heroes will go deeper into the Lava Pit. See ya later folks!