Chapter 2-2: Undergarment Gulch

Beep-0: Poor fella, once he soared freely overhead, spreading fear all throughout the Mushroom Kingdom. Just look at him now - tangled in gaudy Rabbid undergarments. Oh, what cruel fate! We MUST restore the Mushroom Kingdom to its original state. Banzai Bill's freedom (and dignity) depends on it.

Reach Area

Luigi Rabbid vamp dashed into the Ziggy and went to the full cover and vamp shot the Smasher.

Luigi activated his Itchy Feet dashed into the Ziggy and team jumped to the full cover and aimed his Sentry at the Smasher (getting it inked).

Mario dashed into the Ziggy and team jumped to the full cover and activated his Hero Sight and shot the Smasher twice.

No enemies

Ears were ready to pop up.

Heroes turn

Luigi Rabbid team jumped to the full cover.

Mario team jumped to the full cover.

Luigi double team jumped to the half cover and activated his Steely Stare.

Enemies turn

The Hopper activated its shield and went to the full cover and shot Mario.

Another pair of ears were ready to pop up.

Heroes turn

Luigi Rabbid team jumped to Luigi.

Mario team jumped to the full cover.

Luigi double team jumped to the area.

End of Battle

???: Nice work getting to that area!

???: Yeah!

???: Such strong fighters!

Beep-0: It's Sonic the Hedgehog, the fastest thing alive.

Mario: Pit!

Luigi: Meta Knight!

Beep-0: You must be Kirby's frenemy: Meta Knight. And you are Pit from the Kid Icarus franchise!

Pit: Glad we found you guys!

Meta Knight: I sensed that you'd come.

A bronze chest contained a Soundtrack named "Hoppers!".

Bonus round

They collected the blue coins and opened a gold chest containing a new Blaster named the Brute.

End of the bonus round

Luigi Rabbid grabbed a new Bworb named the Blastberry Swirl.

Sonic joins the battle!

Pit joins the battle!

Meta Knight joins the battle!

To be continued...

Next time the heroes will run into Bowser Jr and the Koopalings again. See ya soon folks!