Dungeon-2: Com-bust-ables

Kazooie: Another idol?

Defeat 13 enemies

Beep-0: Agh! Fire Burpers! At the end of our turn they'll shoot flames from their mouths. Not all of them, however. If you watch carefully, you should be able to tell which ones are about to belch fire.

Lucario: The ones releasing smoke.

Heroes turn

DK grabbed the push cover block and threw it at the Hopper and threw his Bananarang (burning the Hopper) and activated his Hairy Eye.

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Hopper and went to the Glass Pipe and push shot the Hopper.

Cranky Rabbid team jumped and freeze shot the Hopper and landed near the Glass Pipe and shot the Barrel Bolt at the Smasher (DK threw his Bananarang at the Smasher burning it and the Hopper) and activated his Stink Eye.

Fire Burpers

The Fire Burpers burped out the fire.

Enemies turn

The Smasher moved but was ink shot by Cranky Rabbid.

The Summoner activated its Summoning skills and went to the push cover block and threw a bomb at Peach Rabbid.

Ears were ready to pop up.

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Summoner and the Smasher and went to the metal block and shot the Summoner.

DK grabbed the Smasher ears and threw the Smasher at the Hopper and threw his Bananarang at the Smasher.

Cranky Rabbid team jumped and freeze shot the Smasher and ink shot the Smasher and Hopper.

Fire Burpers

The Fire Burpers burped out the fire on the Smasher and Hopper.

Enemies turn

The Hopper vamp jumped on DK and activated its shield.

The Hopper shot DK and went to the push cover block and activated its shield.

The Smashers moved but stopped (one of them weakened DK).

Heroes turn

Cranky Rabbid team jumped and freeze shot the enemies (along with the push cover blocks) and gave them a Long Story and shot the Summoner.

DK grabbed the Summoner and threw it at the Smasher and threw his Bananarang at the Smasher the Hopper and the Summoner.

Peach Rabbid team jumped to the open and push shot the Smasher.

Fire Burpers

The Fire Burpers burped the fire.

Enemies turn

The Hopper was asleep.

Heroes turn

DK grabbed the Hopper and threw it at the Smasher and lured the Smasher with his Magnet Groove.

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Hopper and shot the Smasher.

Cranky Rabbid team jumped and freeze shot the Hopper and the Smasher.

Fire Burpers

The Fire Burpers burped fire at the Smasher and DK.

End of Battle

DK: Wasn't expecting me to get burned.

Beep-0: Rabbid Kong found a tiny garden snake while planting some hydrangeas. The artist blew it out of proportion to stroke his ego.

Diddy Kong: A garden snake.

Beep-0: This poor fellow is besieged by telemarketers demanding that he invest in banana futures. Rabbid Kong's banana hoarding caused a lot of volatility in the market. If I were a Rabbid I'd take the short position.

Lucario: Same here.

They solved the puzzle and opened the bronze chest containing a Soundtrack named Jungle Jabber. Another bronze chest contained an Artwork called Jump, Rabbids, Jump!.

Kazooie: This way!

To be continued...

Next time the heroes will venture further in the dungeon. See ya soon folks!