Jungle-4: Bad Banana Bonanza

Piranha Plant: More Bad Bananas!

Destroy Bad Bananas

Diddy Kong: Let's destroy them all!

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Smasher and went to the metal block and aimed her Sentry at the Smasher (getting DK stuck in honey).

Cranky Rabbid team jumped to the Bad Bananas and freeze shot the Bucklers and shot the Bucklers and the Bad Bananas then activated his Stink Eye.

DK grabbed the honey cover and threw it at the Smasher and threw his Bananarang at the Bad Bananas.

Enemies turn

The Smasher moved but stopped.

The other Smasher moved (and got shot by Cranky Rabbid) but stopped.

The Smasher moved but stopped, the Summoners went to the full cover.

The Buckler moved to the Banana Pipe, the other Buckler boom dashed into Peach Rabbid.

Heroes turn

Cranky Rabbid dashed into the Buckler and gave the enemies a Long Story and ink shot the Buckler.

DK grabbed the honey cover block and threw it at the Smasher and slammed the Smasher.

Piranha Plant went to the metal block and shot honey at the Smasher.

Enemies turn

The Smasher moved but stopped.

Heroes turn

DK grabbed Peach Rabbid and threw her to the full cover and he threw his Bananarang at the Bad Bananas.

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Summoners and went to the Banana Pipe and activated her Shield then honey shot the Bad Bananas.

Banjo fired a vamp egg at the Smasher.

Cranky Rabbid dashed into the Summoner and freeze shot the Summoners.

Enemies turn

The Smasher weakened Cranky Rabbid and Peach Rabbid.

The other Smasher moved but stopped.

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid dashed into the Smashers and team jumped to the open and aimed her Sentry at the Smasher.

Cranky Rabbid dashed into the Smasher and freeze shot the Bad Bananas and ink shot the Bad Bananas.

DK threw his Bananarang at the Bad Bananas and and went to the open and activated his Hairy Eye.

Enemies turn

No enemies this turn.

Ears were ready to pop up.

Heroes turn

Cranky Rabbid team jumped to the full cover and shot a Barrel Bolt at the Bad Bananas and activated his Stink Eye.

DK grabbed Peach Rabbid and threw her near the full cover.

Peach Rabbid went to the metal block and honey shot the Bad Bananas.

Enemies turn

The Smashers moved but stopped (one of the Smashers was shot by Cranky Rabbid getting him smashed twice and the other Smasher weakened DK).

The Buckler went to the open and boom shot DK and activated its Portable Cover.

The other Buckler boom shot DK.

Heroes turn

DK grabbed the Smasher and threw it at the Buckler and lured them with his Magnet Groove.

Diddy Kong dashed into the Smasher and shot a peanut at the Bad Bananas.

End of Battle

They solved the puzzle and opened the bronze chest containing an Artwork called The Climbers.

Beep-0: My current record at checkers is 456-1. My only loss was to a Tronic-O 800XL Smart Toaster if you can believe it.

Lucario: They should go to an arcade.

They went to a gangway puzzle.

Beep-0: Great - the gangway is completely inaccessible. Even if we could reach it, it's covered in vines. They obviously don't care much about lawn maintenance around here. I suspect this all has something to do with these strange carvings on the ground. Let's take a closer look.

Pac: How are we going to do that?

Beep-0: It seems that an irrigation system controls the platforms here. It draws water from the pools that nourish the vines. Very clever, actually.

Lucario: But we're more clever!

They redirected the water from the vines to the gold bridge and opened the gate.

Pac: We got another puzzle to solve.

They filled the water and activated the golden barrel cannon.

Bonus round

They moved the minecarts and opened the gold chest containing a Barrel Bolt named the Gold-Plated Paroxysm.

End of the bonus round

They launched themselves from the barrel cannon.

To be continued...

Next time it's the heroes vs Rabbid Kong in the next battle. See ya later folks!