Chapter 2-8: Call of Sherbet Mountain

Leaf: Bowser Jr!

Ivysaur: And the Koopalings!

Bowser Jr: Well, well! It seems the Goody Two-Shoes Smash Bros can't get enough of your talents, Spawny!

Morton: What NEW creation can you come up with to pique their interest...

Larry: Whatever it is, it better be good!

Roy: Go on, let 'em have it, ya dork!

Wendy: Give them something straight out of your nightmares! Or I'll give YOU something to be scared about!

Lemmy: Spawny, don't wiggle! You're gonna fall out of...

Spawny fell off anyway and fired a beam at the fridge making it fall off.

Mario: Spawny!

Red: I can't believe it!

Charizard: Look what you did, Lemmy!

Squirtle: There there.

Bowser Jr: Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty Young Turtle Pokémon!

Roy: You chumps better stay away from Spawny! No wait... Stay out of our way. PERIOD!

Iggy: We got some things to do and daddy issues to repress!

Ivysaur: Let's get them!

The heroes collected the red coins and opened the gold chest containing a new Melee called the Special Delivery.

Defeat 6 Enemies

Red: Another tornado warning! Get the Mudsdales, the Glastrier, and the Spectrier!

Heroes turn

Mario activated his Hero Sight, shot the freeze cover block freezing the Smasher, then stomped on the Supporter.

Squirtle dashed into the Smashers and used Water Gun with a vamp effect making the Smasher (Mario shot the Smasher getting it stuck in honey) charge into Squirtle.

Luigi Rabbid went to the half cover, fired his Rocket at the freeze cover block freezing the Supporter and weakened the Supporter.

Tornado

The tornado blew the Smasher away.

Enemies turn

The Smasher charged but stopped.

The Supporter threw a burn bomb at Mario (burning Mario), went to the full cover and healed itself the Supporter.

The second Supporter went to the full cover, threw a burn bomb at Squirtle (Red used a Burn Heal to stop the burn) and healed itself and the Smasher.

The third Supporter threw a bomb at Luigi Rabbid and Squirtle and went to the half cover.

Heroes turn

Ivysaur dashed into the Smasher and the Supporter, used Sweet Scent to lure the Supporters and used Vine Whip on the Supporter.

Mario dashed into the Supporter, stomped on the other Supporter, activated his M-Power, and honey shot the Supporter.

Eleven dashed into the Smasher and used Kacrackle Slash.

Luigi Rabbid activated his Super Barrier.

Tornado

The tornado didn't blow anyone away.

Enemies turn

The Smasher went to the freeze block.