Epilogue: The Celebration

King Dedede: Can you believe it? We actually defeated the Megabug!

Diddy Kong: You got that right, Triple D!

Zelda: Attention everyone from the Mushroom Kingdom, Dreamland, and the rest of the kingdoms, I Princess Zelda, would like to thank, all of my Smash Bros for defeating the Megabug, so as a present we'd like to give ourselves a statue in collaboration with...

Min Min: Wait! Is there a vortex coming like last time?

Meta Knight: No vortex. Proceed.

Zelda: Anyway, we'd like to give ourselves a statue in collaboration with PEACH RABBID!

Peach Rabbid: BWAH! 😄

Zelda: I'm happy for you, Peach Rabbid, you should thank my servants, and the Waddle Dees for working on it.

King Dedede: Even though I let you use 'em.

Peach Rabbid: Bwah!

Luigi: What's that? A selfie? Okie dokie!

Mario: Everyone say, "Bwah!".

Everyone: BWAH!!!

Rosalina: There we go

Rosalina: There we go. So everyone can see our memory that will last forever. May the stars shine down on you!

Sonic: What an amazing adventure!

Orange: The reason why we built Peach Rabbid's statue is because of what she did back in that other dimension.

Beep-0: If ever a single appliance in all of history has caused more trouble for more people, I'd like to hear about it!

Red: The Rabbids invaded Rayman's world, they invaded the human world, they invaded the television, tried to get to the moon, messed with the space time continuum, and even had their own show on Nickelodeon.

Beep-0: History... 🤔 This... is... PERFECT!

Charizard: What's perfect, Beep-0?

Beep-0: We could use the Washing Time Machine to help our past selves rescue Spawny AND save the Mushroom Kingdom more easily!

Ivysaur: Maybe our secret admirer was... YOU, Beep-0.

Beep-0: 🤭 Nonsense, Ivysaur! What kind of an insecure egomaniac would lavish that much praise on themselves?

Piranha Plant: We should go with Beep-0's idea. Just in case.

Samus: Lemme see that. "Dearest Beep-0, whose bravery, intelligence and compassion... That's all I could think of.

ROB: I'll copy the rest.

ROB copied and pasted the rest of the message.

Fox: Y'know, maybe we should put in a different name to let them know that we're their secret admirers.

Wolf: How about "FB"?

Falco: What's FB acronym for?

Wolf: Future Beep-0.

Corrin: From: FB. To: Beep-0.

Waluigi: They might be expecting attachments.

Pichu: Maybe cute cat videos or something.

Incineroar: Nah. Maybe... Mario's old "Lightning Shark" Blaster.

Dr Mario: That's great! And maybe Peach Rabbid's old "Fuchsia Fury" Blaster.

Daisy: And Luigi Rabbid's old "Dwarf Star" Bworb.

Sonic: Will give Kirby a spare Star Rod.

Beep-0: Good idea!

ROB put the old weapons in the letter.

Pikachu: When did they get the weapons from?

ROB: On "Chapter 1-1: Unlikely Heroes".

Pit: Maybe this isn't such a good idea. Perhaps we should leave well enough alone. One never knows what unintended consequences something like this could have.

Beep-0: Don't worry, Pit.

The message was sent back to Chapter 1-1: Unlikely Heroes.

Sonic: Yeah! What could possibly go wrong?

Chapter 1-1: Unlikely Heroes

Past Beep-0: Help - Me - I - Can't - Get clear!

Luigi Rabbid was clapping to the beat, while Peach Rabbid was doing the Cancan.

Past Beep-0: Thank you, SO very much! How'd you two like it if was you guys!

Just then, he got an message from someone.

Past Beep-0: Oh, what is it NOW? Uh, I've just received a message!

From: F.B.
To: BEEP-0

Dearest Beep-0, whose bravery, intelligence and compassion stand as a beacon of hope for us all. If my timing is correct, you are in dire need of help. Please open the attachments to this message - their receipt is most auspicious, I assure you.

Signed, Your Biggest Fan.

The attachments were two guns an orb and a Star Rod.

Mario: I got a blaster!

Peach Rabbid's was the same blaster gun as Mario's but of a different color, while Luigi Rabbid's was a Bworb and Kirby's was a Star Rod.

Everyone prepped up their weapons ready to fight back against the Ziggies.

Past Beep-0: Wow! When the email said "attachments" I thought it was talking about cat videos or something!

Mario: I'd prefer cat videos, I'm just saying.

Past Beep-0: SO! Are you ready to fight back?

Mario: We were born ready, let's-a go!

The End

Hope you enjoyed the story and have a great day folks (This is my longest story ever made)!