Chapter 4-4: In Full Gear

Sonic: Man! This Lava Pit is as modernized as Eggman's base.

A bronze chest contained 5 Power Orbs.

Sonic: Don't need them.

Another bronze chest contained an Artwork called "Smithy Artwork".

The third bronze chest contained a Soundtrack called "The Forge Battle".

Defeat All

Sonic: More Pyroclasts coming!

Heroes turn

Yoshi Rabbid went to the full cover, fired mini push bullets at the Smasher (getting himself smashed), and activated his Outer Shell.

Mario dashed into the Smasher, stomped on the Supporter, activated his Hero Sight, and whacked the Valkyrie with his "Toad Tapper" Melee bouncing it out of bounds.

Mewtwo used Confusion on the Smasher and teleported to the higher ground.

Peach Rabbid activated her Shield.

Pyroclast

A Pyroclast burned the Supporter making Mario shoot it.

Enemies turn

The Ziggy was shot by Mario.

The Supporter went to the full cover.

The Ziggy went to the metal block, shot Mario's metal block, and activated its villain sight.

The Smasher moved but stopped.

The Valkyrie pounded the ground and the full covers, and fired mini bullets at the metal block.

The other Valkyrie went to the half cover and shot mini burn bullets at Yoshi Rabbid's shell.

Heroes turn

Sonic spin dashed into the Smasher and went to the half cover.

Peach Rabbid sent out her Sentry (The Ziggy shot the Sentry) and it blew up on the Valkyrie pushing it out of bounds and went to the half cover.

Mario stomped on the Valkyrie and bounce shot the Ziggy.

Yoshi Rabbid threw his "Bowserbeak" Grenaduck at the Valkyrie.

Pyroclast

A Pyroclast hit the Smasher.

Enemies turn

The Smasher smashed Peach Rabbid.

The Valkyrie went to the full cover.

The Supporter went to the full cover.

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid healed the heroes.

Mewtwo dashed into the Smasher, went to the metal block, and used Shadow Ball on the Valkyrie getting it pushed.

Yoshi Rabbid dashed into the Smasher, team jumped to the metal block, and fired mini bullets at the Smasher.

Mario went to the metal block and bounce shot the Valkyrie.

Pyroclast

The Pyroclasts didn't hit anyone.

Enemies turn

The Supporter went to the full cover and threw a bomb at Yoshi Rabbid.

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid went to the open and activated her Shield.