Chapter 3-8: Moonlight Sonata

Ken: Graveyards. Why'd it have to be graveyards? They're cold and wet.

Beep-0: Unfortunately, we need to be here.

Cloud: There is a clock tower here on the other side.

Luigi: If it was possible, we could reverse the course of the moon.

A bronze chest contained a Tarot Card called The Nerd.

Another bronze chest contained an Artwork called Eerie Little Square.

Reach Area

Cloud: I sense Boos here.

Heroes turn

Cloud dashed into the Valkyrie, went to the half cover and hit the Valkyrie with a Blade Beam.

Mario stomped on the Valkyrie, bounce shot the Hopper and activated his Hero Sight.

Luigi dashed into the Valkyrie, team jumped to the full cover, shot the Hopper and activated his Steely Stare.

Peach Rabbid activated her Shield.

Boo

The Boos had no one to teleport.

Enemies turn

The Hopper activated its outer shell and (grabbed a Boo) was bounce shot by Mario.

The Valkyrie (grabbed a Boo) went to the full cover and shot the half cover.

Heroes turn

Mario went to the wall, activated his M-Power and bounce shot the Valkyrie (the Sentry blew up on Mario).

Ken dashed into the Valkyrie and team jumped to the open (grabbed a Boo).

Luigi dashed into the Valkyrie and double team jumped to the other side.

Ken used a Hadoken on the Hopper.

Peach Rabbid sent out a Sentry.

Boo

The Boo teleported Peach Rabbid to the start.

Enemies turn

The Peek-a-Boo lured Mario to the middle of the wall, teleported to the metal block and vamp shot Mario.

Heroes turn

Little Mac went to the area.

End of Battle

Ken: Mario, you almost died!

Mario: That's nuts! Just like with that Pirabbid Plant back in the Ancient Gardens.

Luigi: Guys! Look!

Beep-0: Interesting, this contraption looks to be linked to the clock tower.

Roy: It's like a puzzle.

Beep-0: Just as Luigi said. We could reverse the moon to come back to the sky.

Luigi: I know what you guys are thinking. A bit Rabbidese logic in the Mushroom Kingdom.

???: Seems like it, plumber.

Mario: Ganon?!

Luigi: Along with the Mii Fighters!

Beep-0: Ganondorf, king of Gerudo and soon to be ruler of Hyrule but not because of Link.

Ganon: Funny to find you fools in a graveyard like this.

Beep-0: The Mii Fighters, also used in many games like Mario Party 8.