7.

Yusuf's Past.

Yusuf laid on the bed for five mores  minutes before he finally stood up,he was still sleepy but he knew better than going back to sleep.He hates it when they are having morning lectures because their's nothing that he values in this world like his sleep.

It is just freaking 10:30am and they are having a lecture by 11:00am!

Dragging himself out of the bed as he let out a yawn and felt like lying down on the bed to continue his sleep,but then he knew that he really needed to attend that lecture.

That woman!

He wonder why some female lecturers are very wicked seriously,even if it is one minute that you passed from the lecture fixed time then you won't enter,his eyes involuntarily dilated to the clock and he abruptly stood up,it is freaking 10:40 which means he have 20 minutes and that 20 minutes will be used for him to bath,get ready,take breakfast and reach school then reach their lecture hall.

Okay what?

He quickly entered the bathroom and took a very fast shower then came out and applied his lotion,combed his hair and beard then put on his clothes and spray his perfume,he audibly thanked God that all his clothes were washed and ironed day before yesterday and he have also chosen what to wear after his fajr prayer.

His mother was sitting on the sofa comfortably tapping her phone and she looked so focussed on what she was doing "Good morning mama,am leaving bye." He hurriedly said not stopping "Morning,aren't you taking breakfast?" Her whole attention was diverted to him and he stopped walking then turn around with a smile "No am not,because am late." He turned around to leave then muttered "Bye." He heard her faded voice say "Stop by and buy something on your way."

He entered the car and let out a groan when he realized that he had 5 minutes left,the school is 5 minutes away so he knew that their's fire on the mountain today.

He is surely going to be disgraced by the female lecturer in front of all the fine fine girls of his course.

He got to school at 11:00am dot and sped up to his department,he parked all his things including his phone,pen and small jotter but then he couldn't find his wallet,can today be any worse?.First his sleep was ruined,second he had to get ready in a haste,third he didn't take breakfast and finally fourth he forgot his wallet at home.

He looked up and saw his course mates in the theater they were supposed to be having the lecture through the window,the class was scanty and people were just making noise which made him 100% sure that the lecturer is not yet there.

He smiled happily as he started walking but then he saw someone familiar from his left rare view and he turn to the other side to make sure of it and lo and behold his doubt was confirmed,it was his father who was holding a girl's hand smiling at her and the girl was smiling shyly.Even though he have taught himself to be peaceful with fact that his father is a womanizer,he still can't bring himself to it because it still hurts his heart,it is not about him but he is really worried about his mother and sister.

He felt like walking up to them and slapping his father and the girl all together but he just walked ahead still feeling that pang in his heart "Yusuf wait for me." He heard a girl's voice and he turned around only to see the girl who was together with his father earlier,smiling at him "Hey." He managed to voice out because she is his course mate,they are not friends but they know each other because they were once grouped together for a presentation when they were in 100 level "We are late,I pray she doesn't disgrace us." The girl prayed and Yusuf felt like slapping her "You are late by choice." He muttered and she flashed him a confused look then smiled a little "Someone special came." She said smiling shyly and he just chuckled.

Sadly!

"He is actually my sugar daddy you know,he gives me money whenever I ask and that is why am not letting him go." A mischievous glint was visible in her eyes and all Yusuf could remember was the way his parents always fight about money,his father never gives enough money to his mother and she is a complete housewife doing nothing,she practice business but people don't pay on time "If for example another girl is doing what you are doing to this man to your father,then how will it feel?" Yusuf was trying to tame his anger and the girl looked confused with the question "I will feel bad for sure." She replied after some minutes "Then just imagine how this man's children feel." The girl looked like she was getting what he was saying but then she abruptly stood up "Am an adult let me make my own decisions,you don't have the right to poke your nose." She walked past him then turn around "Thank you for the advise though."

Yusuf felt like banging the wall in-front of him, but he resisted himself from doing so,he walked to the class and entered,he walked to a sit that has a free space to sit down "Young man come here." He heard the lecturer and he turned around to see weather she was referring at him and of course she was,he didn't have any energy left so he walked to the front of the class with slumped shoulders "Why are you late?" The lady asked and he didn't waste a minute before he answered "The traffic is bad today." He replied and she just smiled at him "Which area's traffick because my area's own was really not that jam packed." He sigh and look at her "Ma'am I really need to go and sit down." It was like he was going to burst out in tears "Get out." He didn't apologize or give her a very long look,he just walked out silently and he heard her when she said "What on earth is wrong with him?,he didn't even apologized."

He opened the door of the car and entered then drove himself to their farm house.

Today was bad,very bad.

And his fifth reason of having a worse day is "It hurts when reality hit him like a bullet that his father is truly a womanizer."