15.

Yusrah's present.

Clasping the clip of Yazeed's shirt together,Yusrah sat down beside him exasperated as she smiled at him "Getting you ready is a war," She mouthed as she smacked his head playfully "Ouch," He squeezed his face making her laugh as she tickle him a little.

The door of the toilet creaked open and Zarah came out with her usual frown as she sat infront of the mirror,Farida came inside smiling as she went straight to Zarah "Ya Zarah,well done," She grinned sitting down on the chair at the other side.Farida is
in boarding school,she is in SS2 now,she came back for her holiday yesterday and she was so excited to see Zarah in the house.

"So tell me about your school Farida," Zarah said as she applied kohl in her eyes "School is so boring,I keep missing you guys," She drawled in an annoyed tone "Well you cannot deny the fact that you have alot of fun with friends too," Zarah stated chuckling "A lil bit," She used her hands to describe how little it is making Yusrah laugh also.

Farida turned around and looked at her wearily "Ya Yusrah well done," She said in a duh tone and Yusrah excitedly smiled "Farida,how are you doing?" She asked "Am fine," She replied "Hey,Yazeed," She waved at Yazeed.

"I bought something for you," She smiled and Yazeed who jumped excitedly "I will go and get it for you right away," She stood up "Look at the way he is all excited," She laughed and Zarah rolled her eyes "You shouldn't be wasting alot of money,why would you buy something for him too?"

"Total waste of time," Zarah groaned.

Okay enough is enough for the wise.

"He is just a kind Zarah,at least he should be happy time to time.H deserves gifts too apart from taunt," Yusrah voiced angrily "You know me, I don't take nonsense,just because I have been quite doesn't mean I cannot talk," Zarah let her mouth hang open.

"Go and get it for him Farida,thank you so much and Yazeed,thank Aunty Farida," She smiled at him and he turned to Farida "Thank you so much Aunty Farida," His over excited voice came and she nod her head.

Zarah let her tears crawl out as she wiped them off wildly "You caused all this upon us Ya Yusrah," She sobbed as she eyed Yusrah.

"You will never understand,have you ever imagined how I feel too? You just care about your self,only yourself.Am a human being and I also have feelings too so please watch your tongue." Yusrah warned as she dust the bed aggressively.

"If princess Yusrah is done with her angering talks then you both can come down and meet your father," Mama eyed both of them hissing "The hatred they have for you is rubbing me too," Zarah whined and Yusrah ignored her.

They both walked to the parlor of their father and sprawled down on the floor "I have bought a form for you." He informed "It is a computer diploma,the registration is starting today,so you both should fill the form and go for your registration." Yusrah got happy over the little piece of news,she loves studying a-lot.

They both collected the forms and filled it,then went back to their room to get ready "Yazeed,sit down and rest. I will come back sharply." She stated patting his head as she put her hijab on and walked after Zarah.

They reached the place and Yusrah have to admit that the place is so beautiful,it was very well designed and neat.

They walked inside and the place was trooping with many people "So many people ugh" Zarah hissed as she roll her eyes.

She turned around and her face fell on him.

It is definitely him.

That guy.

Her heart beat accelerated and she started shaking,she cannot let him see her,not at all.

"Zarah,I need to use the bathroom.Can you do it for me?" She asked as she closed her face so that he won't see her.

He will definitely recognize her if he see her.

The girl that walked up to him crying like a crazy person.

No!

"I will do it,I don't want to be seen with an idiot like you." Zarah eyed her.She have never been glad of Zarah's hatred for her like today.

How on earth will she cope with the diploma?

Her excitement have been replaced with an unsettling fear.

"I will be putting niqab." She finalized.

Exactly when she thought life will get fine,it came crashing again,right in-front of her eyes again.She is tired of being strong,she is tired of all this.

She is tired of consoling her self.

She is tired of hoping that everything will be fine.