51.

Yusrah.

Sitting on the couch quietly,she stared at Yazeed who was engrossed in the television as she smiled warmly "Aren't you hungry?" She questioned and he looked up at her "Baba said he will buy chocolate for me." He informed her happily and her heart squeezed with happiness.

Baba.

Yazeed have a Baba now,and it is his real father.

That gives her immense joy "But chocolate is not food,your Baba will not be happy if he finds out that you didn't have lunch." She explained and realization hit him before he slowly nodded his head in agreement.The wedding took place day before yesterday,she was conveyed yesterday in the evening.She was extremely knackered and all she did was sleep.

She woke up late and she found Yazeed and Yusuf in the parlor chatting randomly as Yusuf chuckled at whatever Yazeed was saying.Her heart melted.

She greeted him and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast,when she came out Yusuf was not around.He didn't come back since then and it is already afternoon.

She carried her small phone and dialed his number,she doesn't even know where he got her number but she just got his call the other day,well that doesn't even matter right now.

"Hello." She heard from the other line and she cleared her throat "Hello." She replied and then kept quite,she doesn't even know what to say.She should have thought about what to say.

Like: "Hey,where are you? Yazeed is missing you."

God! That would be stupid,after all Yazeed didn't even complain,but she is his mother she can see through him,he surely miss his Baba just that he didn't voice it out.

"Yusrah?" He questioned "Uh."

Just kill her already! What is uh? God.

"I called to ask when you are coming back." She stated as she fiddled with her fingers "I am outside the house already." He stated and she heard the door twist open.She hanged up the call and looked at the direction of the door.

He gracefully walked in with a lady behind him.The lady looked over excited and Yusrah's face displayed only confusion.She didn't even realize when she crushed her into a hug and her eyes shot up in alert.

"I have finally met you! During the wedding, I couldn't meet you but now, I have you all to myself." The girl stated as she firmly intertwine their hands smiling happily.She looked over the living room and saw Yazeed who also looked confused "Oh my lovely nephew,come over here." The lady summoned and Yazeed walked to her.

"This is my sister,Iman." Yusuf stated and her smile grew wider "Hello." Yusrah mouthed awkwardly.

Iman just smiled brightly at her,Yusrah stood up to go and set the table for lunch,after she was done "Lunch is ready." She shouted a little and they all scrambled to the dining area.

They ate in silence,Iman tried to converse but all of them were not interested so she gave up "You cook really delicious food." Iman stated after they were done and Yusrah thanked her.

Yazeed and Yusuf made their way to the mosque after asr prayer was called,leaving Yusrah with Iman.

Yusrah uncomfortably shifted as she smiled at Iman who was staring at her lovingly "I am very sure you think I am mad by now," Iman laughed and Yusrah quickly shook her head "No." She said in a low tone and Iman shook her head "I know what I am doing is crazy,but I just like you for my brother." She stated and Yusrah fought back her smile.

She glanced at Iman and decided to just ask her the question that have been lingering on her mind right from the day their marriage got fixed.

"Ahm,Iman." Yusrah called letting out a light breath "Is Yusuf in a relationship with someone?" She questioned.Iman's eyes shot up in confusion as she shook her head.

"I was just worried,what if I have ruined his love story.So, I decided to ask." Yusrah stated in a low tone and Iman nodded her head in understanding.

"Ya Yusuf doesn't have a girlfriend." For a reason unknown to her,Yusrah smiled and felt relieved.

Iman sigh before she stared at her "Their is something you need to know." Iman stated and Yusrah nodded her head telling her to continue.

"One of the things that broke Ya Yusuf is love,he was betrayed by someone he loved.He loved her with all his heart,the kind of true love every girl wants.He loved her with so much intensity but she betrayed him." Iman looked so angry and hurt while Yusrah felt a lump forming in her throat.She was having mixed feelings,one of them was pity for Yusuf and the other one was......it is something she doesn't know.

Yusrah stared at Iman who was trying to blink back her tears,she held her hand as she smiled at her and Iman smiled back.

"The worst thing is that,the woman who broke him is close to him.She is none other that our............"

"Iman!"

The both of them turned only to see Yusuf standing in-front of them,Iman abruptly stood up as she stared at him in confusion.

"I need to talk to you,we are going home." He stated and she nodded her head "Um,me and Iman are talking." Yusrah stated.

The both of them exchanged looks before looking away.

She was curious.Curious of who the woman Yusuf loved is.She wanted to know the lucky woman who got a chance to be loved by a man like Yusuf.A pure hearted man like him.She wanted to know the woman who made Yusuf head over heels over her.

She ducked her head down as the thought was piercing her heart.

"It is nothing important!" Iman chirped "I just wanted to see if you will be jealous and it seems like you are!" Iman stated laughing "And sister-in-law,curiosity always kills the cat." She stated laughing.

Yusuf literally dragged Iman out of the house while Yusrah stood there with a frown etched on her face as she watch them step out of the house.She sat down on the chair as Yazeed sat beside her.

She was anxious.Yusuf acted somehow,why doesn't he want her to know?

Yusuf looked troubled and tensioned.

She want to find out who this woman is,and also the reason Yusuf want to keep it hidden from her.

She heard a knock resonating into her ears and she stood up and walked to the door,in front of her was none other that Yusuf's step mother.

Yusrah forced a smile as she welcome her in.

She sat down comfortably on the chair as she eye the whole parlor,she stared at Yusrah and smirked at her.To add more to the awkwardness Warisha said something which made Yusrah more confused.

"You have taken something away from me Yusrah,I am here to take it back."

Issa cliffhanger😂💃

So guys,what do you think?

Will Warisha tell her everything?

Well we will see about that in the next chapter.For now,keep voting,commenting and loving One Night!

Love you all❤️