Epilogue.

A little girl in pink dress squealed happily as she jumped on the bed happily,her ponytail kept bouncing up as she jumped,her little cute lips were parted as she kept shouting "Lunch at grandpa's!"

Her eyes went wide when she saw her mother approaching her,she slowly let her lips part into a smile showing off her dimples.

"Yumnah,shut up!" Yusrah stated rolling her eyes as she sprayed the perfume she was holding on her daughter's gown.

"I am just so excited,Ummi!" Her cute voice soothed Yusrah's ears and she just smiled at her as she helped her down "Me too."

They stepped out of the room and Yazeed also stepped out of his "Someone is looking cute." Yazeed stated staring at Yumnah who twirled "This is from grandma's newest collection!" She stated squealing and Yazeed just chuckled.

"Yaya! Piggy back?" Yumnah questioned with her best puppy face and Yazeed groaned "No,nana." He stated shaking his head "I am all dressed up for the special occasion.My clothes will squeeze if I give you a piggy back." He stated and she pouted as she held his hand.

"Just till we reach downstairs."

"Just that,nothing more nana!"

"I agree!"

Yazeed sigh as he went on his knees and Yumanh jumped on his back happily "You are the best!" She shouted and he rolled his eyes.

Yusrah laughed at the brother and sister duo as she went into their room to check if her husband is ready.

"Habibty,I can't find my links." He stated exasperated,Yusrah rolled her eyes as she picked them from the mirror.She raised her hand showing them to him as he pass her his hands and she just laugh before clipping them for him.

Yusuf pecked her cheeks smiling "Your beauty keeps increasing everyday.What is the secret?" He questioned and she laughed at the usual joke "It is the glow of being Yusuf's wife." She stated laughing and he also joined her.

She fixed his cap for him as she smiled widely "Let's get going,habibi." She stated and he nod his head as he pass his hands to her which she held tightly as they walk out.

They stepped out of the house with Yazeed and Yumnah entertaining them "I am a big girl,I am 6!" She stated and he nodded his head "Yes,too big for a piggy back." He stated and she shook her head "But I am your lovely sister,even when I am 12 like you. I will still love your piggy backs." Yazeed let out a laugh as he eye her "That time, I will be 18!"

"And I will be 12!"

"I know!"

"I won't be too big for piggy back!"

"You will be!"

"I won't."

"Oh please."

"Oh please *2"

"Yumnah!"

"Yaya!"

Yusuf rolled his eyes as he turned to them "Enough."

They both kept quite "I am never talking to you again." Yumnah stated with tears filling her eyes as she turn around "Better." He stated frowning.

Yusrah and Yusuf both shrugged knowing that it will only take a minute before they get back together,so they won't even interfere.

"I want us to stop at Iman's book shop,I want to collect some books for those two." Yusrah stated and Yusuf nod his head "I also wanted to collect one copy of her book." He stated and Yusrah sigh dreamily "Iman wrote that book well.Like,you should really read it.It is out of the world!" She stated and Yusuf just nod his head smiling.

One night.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें