27.

Yusuf's past.

Happily walking out of the toilet,Yusuf jumped on his bed which made a sound.Shrugging it off,he carried his phone to check weather Warisha have messaged him or not.

No message.

They are all having their end of semester exam,so Warisha rarely get online,even if he calls her it will last for like only two minutes,all she does is study and nothing more,she doesn't even let him meet her in school.

He pushed all his bad feelings aside and called her,but she didn't pick.

First call.

Second call.

Third call.

Fourth call.

Fifth call.

All to no avail,he didn't think much about it,he carried his car key which was placed on his side drawer.He stood infront of the mirror to see how he looks and he look just simple as usual,he sprayed his perfume and dashed out of the room.

He wants to give Warisha a surprise,he is sure that she miss him just as much as he miss her so seeing each other for a few minutes will be so cool.

He walked out of the house and hopped into his car as he drove off,he decided to drop by a shop and buy chocolates for her,even though she have made it clear to him that she doesn't like chocolates a lot,but still taking chocolate while reading is said to be good for the brain.

He really want her to have a good result,he understands her situation,she doesn't want to disappoint her mother who went out of her comfort zone just for her to acquire her degree.

He reached the house and asked a boy to go and call her for him "Say it is Yusuf." He told the boy smiling like a fool,he is sure she will be so happy to see him just like he is.

We all need love,a wind-sweeping kind of love,which will get us swept off our feet,which will make us smile fooly,which will make us sooooo happy.To Yusuf,love is the greatest thing in the world,love is all we really all need,parents love at home,teachers love at school and now the real-real love.He wants to stay with Warisha for the rest of his life,he wants make her his lawfully wedded wife,his halal,only his.

Warisha came out with a frown on her face,she looked so tired and Yusuf smiled at her which made her give him a small one in return "You are over working yourself." Yusuf stated looking at her energy drained face "It is not about reading a-lot,it is about understanding the thing you are reading.At this rate am sure you don't understand anything,give yourself a little break." He advised and she let out a sigh.

"Yusuf,let's break up."

Yusuf couldn't hold back his laughter,he bursted out laughing and his laughter kept increasing as he looked at her face which she tried in keeping serious and blank.

"Some nuts on your head got misplace," He laughed again "That was a bad joke though," He informed frowning "Don't ever joke like that again."

"I wasn't joking, I really want us to breakup." She stated and Yusuf tried as much as he could to compose himself,she didn't look like she was joking anymore,she looked so serious and it was robbing him of his peace.

Every ounce of his body was literally shaking,fear started engulfing his heart "Why?" He asked blinking back his tears,he have to be a man,he cannot just start crying over this.

"Because am tired.Tired of dating a young boy,who is just so broken,whose life is so messed up,who only knows bitterness.You are a nice guy but I can't do this." She shook her head "I am ready to change for you,I will not be broken anymore, I will change everything about me,just don't leave me please." He pleaded.

"You have become a very important person in my life,I cannot live without you."

"I cannot do this Yusuf!" She shouted.

"Warisha,we can talk this out baby." He stated taking a sharp breath "Don't ever call me or text me again." She eyed him "Don't ever set your foot into this area again also." She warned as she ran inside the house.

It was just like he was waiting for someone to wake him up,maybe he is just having a bad dream which he never wants to become real.

He came back to his sense and he was sure that it was real,he ran inside the house like a crazy man also,his heart was on fire,it hurts,it hurts a-lot,more that anyone can imagine.

"Good evening Mama." He greeted her mother who was looking at him confused "Please tell Warisha to think over it again,I swear I love her,I love her a lot!"

"Yusuf,once Warisha set her mind on something,she will never change it,I cannot do anything about it." Yusuf realized that Warisha's mother is not on his side anymore.

"For now let her be,she will come around." She stated and he stood up numbly,he needs to think about all this,for now it looks so unreal to him.

He walked out of the house and stood infront of his car like an idiot as he let his tears fall,love hurts.

Okay let's just say,loving the wrong person does.

"They found someone better." Yusuf heard a voice,he turned around and saw Warisha's sister "What?" He croaked out.

"Warisha found someone richer so she doesn't have anything to do with you anymore,this is not the first time that mama and Warisha fake being innocent to deceive rich guys like you."

"Even though I think Warisha like you,but she will rather die than admit it.Forget her,she wasn't even your match from the beginning." The girl stated as she walked back inside the house without letting him talk.

He is ready to forgive Warisha.

Eve though she used him,but he is ready to change her and make her fall in love with him,he still love her.

Isn't that what love is all about?

Forgiving each other and starting afresh no matter what the situation is,he will do that for Warisha because he love her alot.

To love a person means to love everything about that person,he loves her perfections and he will love the imperfections too.

To love,is to love the flaws and perfections all together.