21.

Yusrah's past.

Yusrah eyed Farida as she snatch the book away from her "Am so sorry,Yusrah I needed to save myself,"

"This fear is the only thing stopping you from moving,I can't believe that am being dragged into this," Yusrah roll her eyes angrily sighing.

"They asked for my forgiveness,they have really all changed, I want to be their friend and they even want you to join us,so why not?" Farida shrugged her shoulders.

The cuties but mean girls actually asked Farida for forgiveness during the weekend and she forgave all of them,now they said that Yusrah should also come into their group and become five. Yusrah personally don't feel good about all this, She still feel like they are all faking it.

She kept sulking for the whole class and Farida kept apologizing,after the class they both walked to the cafeteria to buy samosa and a bottle of drink.The cuties but mean girls walked up to them and asked for permission to sit with them,it was a huge surprise for Yusrah.

"Um Yusrah I know we didn't start with best foot,but please do forgive us.We have realized that being mean will not take us anywhere in life." Latifa stated ducking her head down in embarrassment and guilt "You are right,in this world nothing is important like having a beautiful heart,it is also important for you to realize your mistake even before anyone says it to you,most of us are ignorant about this." Yusrah eased up as she smiled.

"The fact that you have all realized your mistake and apologize is enough." Yusrah finished as she chewed her samosa which is very mouth watering.

"That lecturer disgraced us yesterday,I will deal with him now." Yasmin stated as she watched the lecturer.

"Good morning,everyone." The lecture's voice boomed.

"What are you planning to do?" Yusrah couldn't help but ask "Well, I kind of changed his ringing tone today and let's not forget that his phone is a china phone so the sound is so loud!"

"How did you......?"

"Calm down," Yasmin stated rubbing Yusrah's shoulder "I know my ways." She finished.

The lecturer continued with his lecture and Yusrah turned to concentrate but then then a phone started ringing.

"Party scatter!
Party scatter!
I say scatter!"

Then it went off.

"Whose phone was that?" He questioned turning around angrily "I will not take any kind if nonsense,every body's phone should be on silence!" He instructed.

After the class apologized the lecture continued but then again that same ring tone boomed again.

The lecturer turned around huffing "Which kind of stupidness will make a person choose this kind of ringtone?" He breathed "The owner of this phone most be the stupidest and clueless person on earth." He finished.

"Am dismissing the whole class if that phone rings again and carry over for all of you!" Series of gasps went into the thin air and Yusrah turned to look at Yasmin.

"Don't let this affect other just because you are having fun right now." Yusrah warned.

"The real fun is beginning," Yasmin laughed and Yusrah rolled her eyes,she finds nothing funny in making fun of an old man.What if it was her father?

She will feel bad.

If you don't want something to be done to you,then you shouldn't do it to others.

The ringtone boomed again and Yasmin stood up "Sir, I think that is your phone." She pointed at the table he kept his bag on.

The lecturer eyed her "Are you making fun of me?" He questioned and she cast her eyes down "Sir,I saw light coming from that bag." She said her reason.

"Okay come and check." He finished pitting his hands akimbo with a sly smile "Immediately after I reach,just call." Yasmin whispered to Latifa.

She walked majestically to the bag and before she even reached the ring tone boomed,she bought out the phone and shove it to him "See."

His confused face made all the class laugh.

"How?" He asked and she shrugged "I don't know." She smiled.

"We are done with today's lecture,sorry for the inconvenience." He quickly packed his things and walked out which made the class boom in laughter again.