31.

Yusrah's Past.

She let the tears slide down over her cheeks "Ya Yusrah,hurry and come out, I need to ease myself." Zarah knocked "Go to another toilet." She voiced out she let out a hiss humping on her legs as she walk out of the room.

"I made a very big mistake.Ya Allah forgive me,I commited Zina." She sobbed out.

She can clearly remember today's morning,it is the most devastating morning of her life.She woke up on a guy's chest,a complete stranger's chest.She hurriedly stood up at the moment letting out a shriek.

Turns out she slept with him.

With a guy.

She broke her parents trust.

She......

Oh God.

She made a very big mistake.

She is cutting ties with those girls,they are not real friends,real friends can never do this.

She can still remember the sly smile on Quraish's face "Hope you had fun last night?" That was her question.

Yusrah is disgusted with the whole existence of them.

How can they do this to her?

Just why?

"Yusrah come out," She heard mama's voice.Zarah that idiot.....She called their mother.

She hurriedly washed her face "Coming." She replied as she opened the door.

"Why are your eyes red?" Mama questioned and Yusrah's heart beat accelerated "We spent half of the night working on our presentation." She lied tiredly as she walked to the bed.

"Okay,get some sleep." She instructed and Yusrah nodded her head.

Sleep?

At this kind of situation?

She cannot sleep,she cannot get a blink of sleep.

She disobeyed her lord and also her parents.

She ruined all their hope on her,and the faith they have on her and all the trust.

New set of fresh tears rolled down as she put the blanket over her head,she tried to suppress her sobs so that no one will know.

She could hear the hushed voice of her mother and sister talking,trying not to disturb her because they think she is sleeping.

"She must be so tired from the presentation," Mama stated in a caring voice.

"Yeah,she looks so drained," Zahra replied.

Am sorry for being a disappointment.