FIGHTING OVER A TOY - 1

* That day was the last time they spent some quality time together. The next month has been pretty hectic. He barely goes back home and it was so rare for him to be not busy or stay back at the dorm. Missing each other has become a part of the routine now. Jungkook had very tight schedules that he even forgot about their one tear anniversary and Yn didn't mind about it and doesn't mention it to him knowing that he'll start feeling guilty and that would be the last thing that she wants. They revealed the BTJC's dirty secrets with the help of Dispatch and KB released an article about author J and her identity being revealed. Everybody was shocked and armys were beyond shocked now. It's like their golden maknae really found somebody as good as him. Videos of Yn's dance, her fighting and her being savage surfaced around internet gaining her a lot of admirers and also haters. BigHit provided them with high security protecting their artists from saesangs. Jin's drama started the shooting and Yn became quite busy with the dancing, being the author and more importantly being a mother. She strived hard to make sure that Aria doesn't feel unattended. Woth Jungkook being humongously busy, she had to put in some extra effort in Aria's care, but she was used to it anyway. It's not like Jungkook doesn't come back to home at all, he does but he gets very less time to spare, Aria would be asleep by the time he reaches and he only gets to meet her when he drops her at the daycare whenever possible and maybe just cuddle with Yn at night. Sometimes he'll just be too tired that he passes out right after he lays on the bed. After what it felt like an eternity, but basically a month he gets the weekend off and he's more than happy to finally take a break. But Yn was still busy with some, but it definitely made it easy as it was the weekend. It was the Friday night when Jungkook reaches back home to Yn that's typing something on her laptop with a dimmer light switched on only in the kitchen so that wouldn't wake Aria up. It was completely unexpected that Jungkook was coming and she was surprised and more than happy to see his bunny smile standing at the main door. Her actions indicated that she wanted to get up immediately but she had a bit of difficulty to do so, supporting her back with her palm and gets up runs to him to pull him into a massive hug that she was pretty sure she wouldn't let go for a long time. He chuckles and hugs her back even tighter sniffing in her scent burying his face onto her neck, she could feel his bunny smile against her skin.*

Yn: Don't tell me you are leaving tomorrow morning. *talks with her chin rested on his shoulder, still hugging standing on her tip toes*

Jk: I won't. I'm here for the whole weekend. *slightly lets her go to have a look at her face*

Yn: *shiny eyes* Really? That's awesome.

Jk: *smiles warmly caressing her cheeks with his one hand* I missed you honey. *leans in kisses her slowly with multiple pauses enjoying the time together * And everything about you.

Yn: *hums a chuckle between the kiss* Did you eat? I was wondering why you weren't responding to my texts. So this is why? *raises a brow*

Jk: Yeah. *puts his bag away, stares at her continuously while talking* I did eat though. *continues staring*

Yn: Go freshen up. I'll close my work in a while.

Jk: *steps forward snaking his hands around her waist* Okay so first thing, I'm still hungry *rests his forehead on hers* And second thing I'll need company to shower. *starts kissing again, slowly picks her up not breaking the kiss and they head to their beloved huge king size bed that was completely abandoned for a month with Yn sleeping with Aria*

*It was full of love, the moments they had. Everytime they made love the connection only deepened making them fall for each other again and again. Staying away for so long they missed everything about eachother, the way they felt, the touch, the perfume, the way their breath tickled eachother at times when they cuddled. It didn't take them much time to realise that this is how it's going to be for the coming two years. After taking a refreshing and not to forget a 'hot' shower both of them just lied down in eachother's arms facing eachother not wanting to look away even for a second. Yn was playing with his hair, while he had his eyes fixed on her face, with his hands around her waist slightly massaging it knowing that he sometimes gets carried away and can be rough at times. He snuggles onto her neck and starts talking*