Just Jungkook things ♾

Yn: *rolls eyes* WOOOOW! There you go! *shakes her head*
RM: Oh my god! Seriously Jungkook?
Jk: *still in shock, looking at Yn with his mouth open*
Suga: I wonder how many more things you ignore in life.
M: Really? So you are telling me you guys met 10 years ago?
Yn: *nods* Yes.
Hobi: He was very shy back then, he must have really liked her to do that. *surprised*
Jk: B-but how? Why were you in LA? And you were so different back then.
Yn: I went there for a vacation and enrolled in the workshop randomly as I loved to dance and I didn't get to do it much back then. And Jungkook, did you forget the whole concept of puberty? *chuckles*
Jk: *still shook* Y-yn y-you are not kidding right?
Yn: Right, I changed my middle name just when you guys joined our dance studio last year. *sarcastically*
Jimin: *laughs* So knew it was him right away?
Yn: *nods* No. This crack head's "stage name" was seagull. I never knew his name. I never actually talked to him. I didn't know about BTS until I got out of college. Jungkook always looked familiar but I just shrugged it off. It's in that bon voyage meme I saw him saying that Justin seagull and that's when it hit me. I just smiled to myself and found it fascinating how well he grew as a performer and in life. I never really had it in mind, until that night when we were in the pottery studio.
Jin: So you liked him from then too?
Yn: Ummm, *chuckles awkwardly* noo. You know there were really great girls in the workshop and although he was shy, he was really attractive. And I was an introverted mess back then, I always carried my insecurities with me. But it really boosted my confidence and made me feel good, hearing it from him. So I had This fondness towards him, you know generated from how thankful I felt.
Jk: *finally snaps out* Yaah! What were you so insecure about? *ready to fight her* You were so cute and you danced so well. I liked the fact that you never cared for any attention and was always humble and genuine.
Yn: *shook* You observed all that about me in 2 weeks?
Jk: I told you. I developed a crush when I saw you dancing and I always had my eye on whatever you did. I somehow gathered up my courage to tell it to you because I really wanted you to know and anyway we never talked and I was going to leave. *pouts* I'm not a playboy though.
Yn: *chuckles and pinches his nose* Aarayo Jungkookssi.
V: Waaaah! You guys are really meant to be, aren't you? *pauses* So you still liked Jungkook when we met last year?
Yn: I never had that kind of liking towards him. And last year I'd be lying if I say that I moved on from Mr. Black. So yeah, I just adored Jungkook a lot and that's why I never declined whatever he asked me to do. Although I refused right away considering my situations. *looks at him* But it took me no time to fall for you. You really showed me what I was worth.
Jk: *smiles and hugs her from the side laying his head on top of hers*
V: *sighs* I'm really jealous.
Yn: *laughs*
RM: I mean this just added to my belief that things are really meant to be.
Yn: *sighs* Yeah. I mean I wouldn't be with him if at all we kept in touch back then. I got all this freedom because I didn't really get to choose Mr. Black. Well, one good thing maybe *shrugs*
Jk: *mumbles* Enough of him. *furrowing his brows*
Yn: *chuckles at his cuteness*
M: *concerned* Will you tell Aria about him?
Yn: *looks to her side, at Aria who's sleeping peacefully* *sighs* I am not going to hide it, but I'm still figuring out the best way to tell her. She's just 3.
Suga: Don't worry. It's going to be fine Yn. It's right thing and also her right to know about everything.
Yn: *nods and looks at Jungkook who's pouting, slowly holds his hand and caresses it* *sighs* We still have three hours.
RM: Did you bring that book, that I asked for?
Jk: What book?
RM: The next part of the one that she gave when we were leaving from US.
Yn: Here you go!
RM: Thanks.
V: I wonder how that drama is going to be.
Suga: It's produced by BTJC. *rolls eyes*
V: I almost forgot that. I don't know what's with them. *makes a disgusted face*
Hobi: Did you read the article about today? I'm glad that most of the fans are on your side now.
Jk: I didn't see it. *receives a msg*
V: I sent it to you. I'm going to sleep *sits beside Aria and sleeps beside her*
*Almost everybody rests up after that. Jungkook also drifts to sleep on Yn's shoulder, with his knees scrunched and his body turned towards Yn slightly resting his knees slightly on her lap, while both of them are cuddled under a duvet. Yn was typing something on her phone.*
Jk: *mumbles in his sleep* I love you Yn.
Yn: Hmmm? *looks at his sleeping figure*
Jk: *in deep sleep*
Yn: *smiles and puts her phone aside* *pecks the top of his head and caresses his hair, running her fingers through it* *chuckles and mumbles* Justin seagull *places a faint kiss on his forehead*
A: *walks to Yn's seat rubbing her eye with her tiny knuckle* Mommyyyy.
Yn: *looks to the side* Oh you're up sweety?
A: *goes to Yn to sit on her lap*
Yn: *makes her sit on her other leg, facing towards Jungkook, brushing the hair off from her face* What is it Ari? Do you need to go to the restroom?
A: *nods* No. *leans on Yn, holding her shirt*
Yn: *wraps her one arm around her* What is it sweety?
A: Can I hab a lollipop? Pweeaaseee. *puppy eyes*
Yn: *chuckles* Alright. Which one? Strawberry?
A: Yesssss.
*Jungkook is still sleeping on her shoulder*
Yn: *checks her bag* Oh, I guess it's in the other bag. *doesn't want to wake Jungkook up, peeks around to see if anybody is awake, sees that Jimin is playing on his phone*
Yn: Jimin! *pauses* Agghh! He has his earphones plugged in. *turns around* I'll give you the lollipop later okay? Maybe you want a cookie in the meanwhile?
A: NO! *cranky after waking up*
Yn: *sighs* Ari, I'm not denying it right? I'll give you one later. *looks at her face* Okay go call Jimin.
A: Okay *about to jump off from Yn's lap*
*Jungkook suddenly gets up on his feet in mid-sleep, pulls out the bag and rummages through it with his eyes half open and pulls out the lollipop, sits beside Yn giving the lolipop to Aria and returns to his initial sleeping position, goes back to sleep again*
Yn: *surprised* Weren't you sleeping bun?
Jk: *mumbles* I am. *snuggles closer onto her neck and leaves a faint kiss streching his lips*
Yn: *mumbles* You'll make the best father. *whispers* Oops! You are. *smiles at his sleeping figure*