Mr. Seagull

So after going through a lot of discussion with BTS, Jungkook and especially Yn, they decided to reveal Aria first. They didn't want to do it specifically and they wanted to keep it natural. They had to go to an event in Japan and Jungkook somehow convinced Yn to travel with him. Now that Aria is nearing 3&1/2 things are getting better when it comes to handling her, she is a happy baby anyways. Yn just comes out as her usual self wearing her cap and mask, Mimi is also joining Jin this time, they all wanted to spend sometime as a vacation after the event. It's just going to be for 2-3 days. Right now in BTS' dorm.
Yn: You sure you'll be alright?
Jk: Yes! Don't worry Yn, we will behave. Right miss.cupcake? *looks at Aria, that is now on the baby vest against his chest, that he's wearing*
A: *giggles looking up at Jungkook* Yessssss! Can we see the aweropane? (aeroplane)
Jk: Yes sweety. We are going to get into it and fly.
A: *Makes an O with her tiny mouth, shaking her fists in air*
Jk: *also makes an O, flashes his bunny smile looking at her*
Yn: Okay, okay. I'll be there with Mimi, we'll meet you after the check in then.
Jk: *nods*
Yn: You have everything in the bag?
V: *comes out with his tired face* Even I remember the list now. I have heard it from him for about a 100 times now. Ynssi please, I assure you that everything is there. Don't ask him again. *fake bawls*
A: *pats tae's hand slightly* Don't cry. We are going to see AAERRPANEEE!
V: *uwued* Thanks Aria. *mumbles*
She is the only one that cares for me.
Yn: *chuckles*
Jimin: That's enough flirting with my girlfriend taehyung ah! *pushes him away*
Jk: Hyung! How many times should I tell you not to teach her those things?
Jimin: Look at the bright side, she knows that she has a boyfriend already, so you won't have a problem telling her not to date. *smirks*
Yn: *facepalms* The fact that we are even discussing this. *shakes her head* Okay, be careful in the crowd and around all the camera flashes.
Jk: *nods*
Yn: Where are her shoes?
Jk: I'll give them to her in the van. They are in my bag.
Yn: *shrugs* Okay. See you at the airport then. I'll see you in the airplane Aria, okay? Be with kookie and remember no fooling around *looks at the maknae line and Aria* ALL of you.
A: Bye mommy! *pecks her cheek*
*BTS reaches the airport and as expected from Jungkook he didn't put Aria's shoes on yet until he had to get down, as they were busy playing. Rest of the BTS were standing in a line in front of the reporters, while the reporters waited for Jungkook to arrive, V walks to the van again, as a result of which the reporters got a clearer vies of what Jungkook is doing. He kneeling in front of the van tying her shoelaces, while Aria stood inside it looking down at her tiny feet. That's when the endless flashes started appearing.*
V: Don't let Yn see this. *laughs*
Jk: *extends his hands to lift her up* Let's go.
A: Can I walk? *looks at him with puppy eyes*
Jk: *chuckles* Sure baby. *gets her down the van and takes his bags from inside the van* Okay. Stay with me okay?
A: *nods and holds his index finger with her tiny hand and walks beside Jungkook, in her tiny steps keeping up with his pace, although he walked as slow as possible*
*Now they stand along with the rest of BTS*
*The pictures are clicked endlessly with BTS' attention on Aria and media's attention on them*
Jk: *respectfully signals* Can you turn of the flashes please? *points to Aria and signals about her eyes*
*The flashes decreased gradually*
A: *tugs his shirt with the other hand*
Jk: *bends down* What is it Ari?
A: *whispers in his ear* Are they taking pictures?
Jk: *smiles brightly* Yes. But why are you whispering?
RM: What is it? *smiles*
A: Can you pick me up? *extends her arms, not even reaching till Jungkook's waist*
*Chuckles can be heard from the reporters around*
Jk: *picks her up and adjusts her mask* She was asking about the pictures.
A: Do we hab to pose? *with her wide bambi eyes*
*BTS bursts out laughing, as well as the reporters*
Jk: Wow! You know how to pose? Who taught you?
A: *nods* Taetae.
V: *laughs* Ah you remember it? Okay let's all pose.
Hobi: How should we  do it Ari?
A: *puts her tiny fingers in a V and places it around her eye*
Suga: Aiigggooooo!!!
*Everybody laughs and does the same, resulting in a lot of pictures again*
Jin: Ari what about the one that I taught you?
A: *changes her pose placing her thumb and index as a tick under her chin* Wod wide hasome.
*At this point every body lost it and laugh a lot*
Reporter: Jungkookssi, ileum-eun mueos-ibnikka?
Jk: Ah dey! Aria.
R: *chuckles* Adorable.
RM: Let's go in now. *indicating that they'll bow and leave*
Jk: Yeh hyung! Do you want to walk again Ari?
A: *nods* Ye. *puts her down*
Hobi: Did she just say ye?
*They all bow, and Aria also bows looking at them, making everybody chuckles once again. She walks again holding Jungkook's hand, now passing by the reporters. A few of them wave at her, to which she responds by waving in tiny, walking carefree holding Jungkook's hand. Jungkook walks crouching down a little looking at Aria and smiling at her being adorable. But as they moved forward towards the airport entrance, the crowd increased because there were fans waiting, Jungkook immediately picks Aria up, while V comes to the corner letting Jungkook stay in between them, so that it would be safe for Aria.*
A: *starts getting a little scared* *puts her hands around Jungkook's neck and rests her cheek on his shoulder*
Jk: *observes the change in her mood* I think she'll be scared hyung.
Jimin: Don't worry. I'll distract her. *walks behind Jungkook, so that Aria can look at him from over his shoulder* *starts making funny faces*
A: *looks at Jimin with her cheek still rested on Jungkook's shoulder* *starts giggling looking at his funny faces*
Jk: *smiles to himself hearing her giggles*
*They pass the crowd. They are now inside the glass doors, near the check in but reporters and fans are still going to be there outside. So everything is being recorded.*
Jk: *sighs* Are you okay Ari? *caressing her hair*
A: *nods and tightens her grip around his neck*
Jk: Don't be scared okay? We are all here.
A: Mommy say no shouting and running. Mommy scold them now. *points to the crowd that was noisy earlier*
Jk: *laughs* You indeed have a lot of expectations from your mommy. Don't you?
V: *pinches her nose* Do you want to come to me? You are only being with kookie lately. *pouts*
A: *brushing her hair away from her face with her fingers* Can you fix my hair?
V: *chuckles* I see you have your demands huh? Wait. *slightly ties her hair into a ponytail* Okay now?
A: I can't see.
Jimin: Whaaat taehyung, paboya! I'll show you Aria *opens the front camera*
A: *pouts furrowing her brows* NO!
Jimin: *laughs* rejected.
Suga: Looks like someone is getting picky lately.
RM: *sighs* We have to wait for an hour more. Something with the flight maintenance.
A: Kookie, fix my hair pwease?
Jk: Sure honey. *They sit along the waiting chairs, with Aria standing in between his legs and playing with a scrunchie* What do you want me to do Ari?
A: *Shows her two tiny fingers* T-two pig twails.
Jk: Okay cupcake. *does it* Scrunchie please?
A: *hands it to him* yeogi issseubnida. *in her high pitched voice*
*BTS - shook*
Hobi: So she really started speaking in Korean? Waaah!
Jin: Only a little. Mimi told me about this. It started in the day care center.