ME & YOUR WORLD

*Yn and Mi-Young spend the rest of the day together catching up and also setting things for Aria. They go to Yn's place and have a tiny girl evening along with Dara. They got along well. Mi-young left after that, and also Dara had a dinner date with Mike. Now it's only Yn at her place, she made dinner for her and Jungkook in the meantime. Jungkook arrives and they spend time together again as the day comes to an end. They do all those things as they planned along with Jimin and V. Visiting various places and eating their favorite food. Weeks passed by, nobody at the company knew about Yn and Jungkook except for a few staff of BTS. It's like the time managed itself for Yn and Jungkook, they never felt that they were busy to spend time with each other. The days got happier for Yn and calmer and meaningful for Jungkook. The training was going well and they are going to be shortlisted soon, leaving a girl group and boy group ready to be trained for their debut. There is still a week for Aria to arrive in Korea. It's currently a pleasant Monday morning. Yn had to go to the company in the afternoon so she was sleeping peacefully, cuddled into Jungkook, who woke up just now. He checks his messages and decided to leave not waking Yn up, as she might be tired because they drank the day before and 'things' happen obviously. He gets freshen up and kisses her forehead before leaving.*

Jk: *driving* *receives a call after 5 min*

Yn: *sleepy voice, a little panicked* Kook, where are you?

Jk: *in his sweet honey voice* Well good morning love. I'm on my way to the company. What's wrong? Is everything okay?

Yn: Oohh! Okay. *calm and sleepy* Nothing, sometimes I just panic after waking up suddenly. And I didn't find you around, so I just called you.

It's fine I'll just go back to sleep now. See you at the company later. *cuts the call and drops the phone beside her, hugs the pillow*

Jk: Oh, I never knew that she had panic attacks. *thinks* We have a dance practice today.

Jk: *calls RM* Hyung, I won't be able to make it to the practice in the morning. Something came up. I'm going back.

RM: O-oh okay. If you say that it's important. Is everything okay?

Jk: Yeah, everything is fine.

RM: Okay. Try coming early if possible.

Jk: Yeeee. *cuts the call* *turns back his car and reaches Yn's in less than 10min*

*He slowly opens the bedroom door, trying to avoid its creak. Bites his tongue as he failed to do so, but Yn doesn't wake up indicating that she's deep asleep right now. He walks towards the bed looking at her sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow, loosening her grip over the pillow he replaces it with himself, taking her into his embrace. He stays still checking his phone, receives a call V.*

Jk: *calm and low* Ye hyung?

V: Is everything okay? Namjoon hyung said that something came up with you.

Jk: Yeah, everything is fine *looks at Yn and caresses her hair* It's nothing big.

V: Aarasso. I'll go now. *cuts the call*

Jk: *talking sweetly* Yaah! Are you really that sleepy or are you acting now? *pinches her cheek*

Jk: *chuckles* And you wonder from where Aria got her sleeping habit? *mumbles in his sweet honey voice*

*He stays like that for almost an hour. Yn keeps on moving. First she flinched a bit furrowing her brows and snuggled closer. Later loosens her grip around him. After that stretches and places her head on his chest. And finally wakes up after an hour.*

Yn: *slowly opens her sleepy eyes and realises that Jungkook is there with her* *looks up at him*

Jk: *smiles* Look who's finally awake.