SIMILARLY DIFFERENT

****Flashback again****

*When Yn walks to the kitchen. Jk cleans his hands and pulls the piece of paper out again. Checks two more boxes.

4. Bake together.

3. Attend a pottery class together.

*puts it back in*

*Yn brings out the tray*

Yn: come here let's decorate

Jk: Yes. Coming!

Jk: *thinks hard, while dancing with his brows* What should I draw?

Yn: *laughs* Seriously? How can you have so many expressions?

Jk: *giggles* Okay here.

*They draw random things and eat the cupcakes. Yn put the clay in the kiln and now they are just sitting on the bench, with elbows and back rested on the table, with their legs stretched out*

Yn: What next? It's just 1:00am.

Jk: I don't know. You tell me.

Yn: *gets a call* *its B again*

*On phone*

Yn: What were you doing not sleeping till now? *shook and serious*

Yn: *furrowing her brows* Hey! Did you cry? *pauses, listens*

Yn: Umm hmmm

Yn: Uh huh.

Yn: *sighs* It's going to be alright honey. We'll meet soon okay? Bye now! *hangs up*

Jk's POV: It didn't effect me till now whenever she talked to somebody else like that. But right now, I don't like it, I want to sulk at her and who is this B? Her mood immediately changes whenever she receives a call from them. Wait? Am I jealous? What's happening? I kissed her earlier and now I'm jealous? *sighs* *interruption to his thoughts*

Yn: So yeah, where were we?

Jk: Yn.... *looking down*

Yn: *calm* Hmmm?

Jk: *looks at her eyes* Who is B? *observes the change in her expression* *sighs* Okay, I'm sorry, I got cur-

Yn: A very important person in my life. *smiles*

Jk: *nods knowing that's the maximum he's going to get*

Yn: Do you want to wander in the streets for sometime? *cheering him up*

Jk: *looks at her and smiles* Yeah.

*They go out and lock the shutters again.*

Jk: How about we get into this bus? It's a one hour ride and we'll get back down here. *points to the route map on the bus stop*

Yn: *nods* Okay, as you say.

*They get into the bus. It's empty as it's already 1:30am. They settle down and Yn opens the window.*

Jk: I want the window too. *talks in pout*

Yn: The bus is all yours. *teases him*

Jk: *rolls eyes and settles on the seat behind Yn*

Yn: This is all I do. We have seen everything other than kickboxing. *turns sideways, resting the back on the window, while her hair danced to the air*

Jk: What about kickboxing? I LOVE it. Can we go pleaseeee. *whines*

Yn: *chuckles* Sadly, I don't own that place.