YOU & MY WORLD

Yn: *walking back* Jungkook do you have a minute? *points to their room*
Jk: *shook* Ah yes. I'm coming.
*In their room*
Jk: *enters closing the door* What is it? Is everything okay? *concerned*
Yn: *smiles* Yes.
Jk: O-okay.
Yn: I just wanted to hug you. *hugs him wrapping her hands around his neck*
Jk: *chuckles and hugs back*
Yn: *kisses his cheek* Thank you so much kook.
Jk: For what?
Yn: You are showing me what I'm worth of. I never knew I deserved all this care.
Jk: You deserve so much more Yn. You just got into the wrong hands. The one who doesn't know your value.
Yn: *tearing up* Y-you have no idea how I feel now. *voice cracks*
Jk: *tightens the hug and rubs her back* I won't tell you not to cry. I understand Yn. *pecks her neck* *after a min* So is everything alright? No pain right.
Yn: *looking into his eyes with her teary ones* Yes bun. It hurts a little but- it's fine. You know I actually brought out a human from there. *laughs*
Jk: *chuckles and turns red* I-I know. I just-
Yn: I appreciate it kook. Really. Are you okay?
Jk: *nods* Although I wish we could cuddle a little longer.
Yn: *smiles* Noted. We will, for sure.
Jk: Should we go? V hyung might start teasing me again.
Yn: *chuckles* Alright.
* And so later BTS arrive and they all decided to have a early light dinner, so that they can drink and eat snacks after a while. Yn is sitting between Jk and Hobi, while Jk had Jin on his other side. And the remaining four across the table. They usually converse in Korean but are trying their best to include Yn as well.*
RM: When will you start working?
Yn: They said we have a shoot later this week. For the promo, introducing the mentors and shoot a teaser.
H: Woah! So you're going to be on camera Yn.
Yn: *smiles* I guess I am. But I'm not sure how it turns out to be.
Jin: *imagine his tone* You F A C E faceu serves Yn. Just like mine. You'll nail it. Don't worry, oppa will cheer for you.
Yn: *laughs* Thank you oppa?
Jin: I'm just making it easy for you. You'll feel a little less uncomfortable.
Yn: *nods* Do we get to meet at the company?
Jimin: I don't know. Maybe.
Yn: How do people address you there?
V: Our juniors calls us- sunbaenim and I guess you guys will call us with ssi.
Yn: Ohh. Okay. We are going to act like we just know a little about each other right? Like along with Dara and Mike?
Jk: Why is that?
RM: We can't risk it. She'll be mentoring the trainees.
Jk: *nods and pouts* Hmmm.
Yn: *suddenly* *imagine that she always utters it very bluntly with almost no expression and emotion in a stern voice* Oppa, pass me that.
Jin: *shook* Y-yn, were you going to kill me or something?
Yn: What? Why? That's how I talk.
S: *laughs* I like that. It's not at all cringe. I don't mind being called oppa now.
Jimin: Just call the hyung line that Yn. We are fine with our names.
V: Yep.
Yn: *shrugs* Okay.
H: Me too, just call me Hobi. *smiles*
Yn: Okay. As you wish.
Jk: *passing the bottle to her* Here you go. *wipes his hand to Jin's shirt*
Jin: *triggered* Yaaaah! *acts like he's going to slice his neck*
*They all start drinking and slowly almost everybody is drunk*
Yn: Hobi? Why are you so red?
RM: *laughs* He's like that maaan. Hobi and alcohol man.
Jin: Yeah man. *their drunk english talking just like that of Bon Voyage*
Jk: *rests his head on Yn's shoulder*
Yn: What is it bunny? *pecks his forehead*
Jimin: uwu
Yn: *giggles* What about you guys? Aren't you dating?
Jimin: Jin hyung and hoesoek hyung are.
Yn: Ohh, okay. What about others?
Suga: Let's just say we didn't find that righf connection yet.
Jimin: Yep, I talk with a few people though and taehyung doesn't get involved much.
V: Yeah but I won't hesitate if someone feels like 'the one'
Yn: *nods* Namjoon?
RM: I'm too busy for that. But yeah, I have similar thoughts as taehyung.
Yn: *nods again*
Jin: We didn't tell others about you and Aria yet. We didn't know if you were comfortable.
Yn: It's okay. We'll see. *smiles*
V: I'm bored.
Yn: *chuckles* Already?
V: Yeah. Let's do karaoke.
Yn: Great! Let's do it.
Jk: Yeah, yeah you'll agree to whatever V hyung says.
Yn: *chuckles* Stop being so possessive. I'm YOUR girlfriend for a reason.
V: Yn, how are you going to handle that kid? Just come to me already. *teasing Jungkook*
Jk: *gets up from her shoulder* *mad* I'm not a kid alright? And she's going no where. *pulls her closer by her neck*
V: *laughs* You know I'm just messing around.
Yn: *changes the topic* You know when Jungkook came to visit me, he and Aria fought like kids?
Jk: *whines* YNNNNN!!!!
Jimin: Really? For what?
Yn: Guess?
RM: Banana milk?
Jk: YNNNN! Stoppp!
Yn: *laughs* No, for an iron man toy.
*Everybody laughs and Jk sulks*
Jk: I WON THAT DAY. AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THAT TOY.
Yn: See? He's still not over it.
Jk: YNNNNNN!
Yn: Alright, alright. Calm down. I stopped it. *babies him*
S: And he says he's not a kid.
Jk: HYYUUNNNGGG!
Yn: Stop whining in my ears kook! *closing her ears* I still need them for karoake.
*They all enjoy their time that night. Yn opened up a but more to them. They almost felt like they were seeing a new version of her, all carefree and cheerful, also forgetting about Aria. Well they were just glad that she got sometime for herself. Suga, RM, Jin and Hobi went to sleep in Jungkook's guest room. As the alcohol settled, the maknae line and Yn are just chilling out in the living room.*
Jimin: *looking at Yn that's seriously munching on sea weed crackers, looking around the room with her big eyes*
Yn: *looks at him* *offers him some*
J: *laughs* You are so different.
Yn: I know right. Dara was right. I actually miss being this way.
V: What do you mean by this way.
Yn: I didn't get any time to spend after Aria happened. I'm not complaining but yeah, I missed being carefree. *sighs* It must be hard for you guys right? You can't goof around and do whatever you want.
J: Yeah, true that.
Yn: *idea* Why don't we do all those things that you enjoyed doing in the past? That way I can get around and get to know about things here as well.
Jk: We can but it's not so easy.
Yn: It's okay. I'll manage, we can visit only during late nights and tell them before hand.
V: I'm in.
Yn: Great. *high five*
Jk: *pulling her hand back* Hands to yourself young lady.
Yn: *laughs and squishes his cheeks*
Yn: I have always seen college people roaming around like that in movies and never actually done that.
Jimin: *shook* Wait, really?
Yn: *chuckles* Yeah, I was very studious back then.
Jk: My exact opposite.
Yn: *laughs* Opposites attract *winks*
Jimin: So basically whatever we do, it's going to be your first?
Yn: *nods* Most of them.
V: Let's make sure, you have the best then.
Yn: *moved* Thank you so much. You really don't have to mind though.
Jk: It's okay Yn. We have a rule among ourselves. If it's important to any one of us then its important to all of us.
J: Yeah and by what it looks like you are more than important to our little one. *eye smile*
Yn: *blushes* Okay. We have two months to cover most of them then. *cheerful*
V: I like this version of you. I mean I was a fan of the cold version but still.
Yn: *laughs and hugs Jk slightly knowing that he'll get jealous* *to V* You'll still get to see my cold version in the company.
Jk: *satisfied and diverted*
Jimin: I'm scared for our trainees.
Yn: It's not like I ACT that way. But it's just my reflex. *shrugs*
V: It's okay, just be yourself and however you want to be. *holds back his yawn*
Yn: *smiles* You guys should go to bed. I guess you have schedules tomorrow.
J: Yeah, taehyung ah khaja! *they get up*
Yn: *also gets up along with Jk* Good night.
V: What about you?
Yn: I cannot sleep now. I'll only be able to sleep in the morning. I still have that jet lag.
V: Yeah, jet lags are horrible. I hate them.
J: Where should we sleep? Jungkook ah are you coming?
Yn: You can sleep in the bedroom. I'll be here in the living room and I have somethings to do.
Jk: But- are you going to stay alone?
Yn: It's okay kook. Go get some sleep. *pushes him to the bedroom*
Yn: *closing the door behind* Night guys.
*In the bedroom*
V: Mianhae Jungkook ah, but I'm way too tired and sleepy. Just adjust for this day. *slops on the bed*
Jk: Did I even say anything? Just go to bed. *rolls eyes*
J: *laughs* I can see the disappointment. *teasing him*
Jk: Whatever. *hops on the bed and acts like sleeping*
J: *gets in between V and Jk and they all drift to sleep in no time*
*After an hour, in the living room*
Yn: *looking into her laptop, checking some mails and her further schedules*
Jk: *walks out of the room dragging his feet, eyes barely open, due to the light and his natural pout*
Yn: *looks at him* Do you need something?
Jk: *slops down beside her* *in his sleepy voice* You. *rests his head on her shoulder, folding his legs, scrunches his knees lightly placing them over the edge of her lap*
Yn: *chuckles* You can fit in my pocket kook. *pecks the top of his head and continues working*
*After a while she puts her laptop aside and slowly brings his head onto her lap*
*So now Jungkook is laid on his side, on the couch, resting his head on Yn's lap and sleeping scrunching his knees, while Yn caressed his hair soothingly. After a while she picked up her phone and checks some more things that are to be taken care of. Now it's 7:00 in the morning and Jungkook is fast asleep, with his head on Yn's lap. While Yn continued to work*
S: *walks into the living room streching*  Ah Yn, good morning.
Yn: *smiles* Good morning.
S: Didn't you sleep at all?
Yn: No. I was just getting sleepy but I have to go to get my shipments. I'll sleep at a time in the afternoon.
S: Aah, okay. Be careful. You want some coffee?
Yn: *nods* Yes please.
S: Okay. *starts preparing it*
Yn: *peeks back from the couch* Oppa. *blunt and dead again*
S: Aaauh, wey?
Yn: No sugar for me.
S: Okay.
S: *hands her the coffee* Here you go.
Yn: Thanks. *takes a sip* Aaahh, so refreshing.
S: How come he doesn't wake up with so much noise around? *almost everybody woke up and are now getting ready to leave*
Yn: *chuckles* I'm jealous. I can't do that. I wake up even for the slightest noise.
S: *nods* Me too. *takes the cup from Yn as well as they finish drinking*
RM: Bye Yn! See you soon.
Yn: *gets up, carefully without waking him up* Bye guys. When should I wake him up?
Hobi: We need to be there at the company by 10:00. Rest is upto you.
Yn: Okay!
*They all leave. Yn starts cleaning the house, she didn't have to bother much about waking Jungkook up because he didn't even move a little for even the loudest noise that she made. After an hour she finished cleaning and making breakfast for two of them, she takes a shower and gets ready. Calls Aria and talks with her for a while. Checking the time and making sure that he got a minimum of 8 hours sleep, Yn wakes Jungkook up. It wasn't an easy task, but still she managed to, they had their breakfast and Jungkook left for the company just to reach in time, after dropping Yn at a place that Dara and Mike agreed to meet at. They all go pick up their packages. Mike and Dara drop Yn back at Jungkook's place after they had their lunch. The packages are directly taken to the, to be Yn's apartment, in which Mike and Dara also took a flat. Reaching home after their one satisfying lunch, Yn slops onto the bed in and drifts to sleep in no time, after sending a text to jungkook and putting her phone in silent making sure that no one would disturb her precious sleep.*
*On msg*
Yn: Got back home.
Yn: Going to sleep.
Jk: *after 15 min* Okay hun. Sleep well💛
*Jungkook was waiting eagerly for the practice to end.*
DT: Alright that's it guys. You can leav-
Jk: Good work everyone. I'll be leaving first. *bows 90 degrees and runs out of the studio grabbing his bag*
DT: *shook* looks like he has been waiting from a long time.
RM: I bet he is.
*Jungkook reaches home and steps into his completely silent apartment, with a light switched on, in the kitchen. He walks to the bedroom to check in Yn. To his surprise Yn isn't there, then checks that washroom door is unlocked as well. He then walks around the house, calling her name. He goes into the guest room and finds Yn in sound sleep.*
Jk's POV: Why is she sleeping here?
Jk: *goes to her* Yn? *shakes her shoulder*
Yn: Ummmmm? *still asleep*
Jk: Why are you sleeping here?
Yn: *no response* *snuggles into the duvet because of the cold*
Jk: Yaah, It's cold and you are sleeping in the room that has no heater? Yn? *tries to wake her up*
Yn: Ugghh! What is it? *turns around and sleeps again*
Jk: *sighs* *picks her up and puts her on bed in his room* Yn? Didn't you want to see the apartment today?
Yn: *no response*
Jk: *thinks for a while* POV: I'll just take a shower and then try waking her up tickling her feet hehe.
Yn: 5 more mins kook, pleaseeeee *whines* *half asleep*
Jk: Fine.
*While he walked towards her, he hit his toe on the corner of the bed.*
Jk: Aaaggghhh! Shit. *lets it out loud* *sits down*
* He sits down, looking at his nail. Suddenly feels another hand over his, he shifts his gaze up to see a  half awake and tired Yn, kneeling in front of him, looking at his toe all worried*
Yn: *in her sleepy voice* Are you okay?
Jk: *doesn't respond, still amused by her reflexes even though she was sleeping*
Yn: Wait, I'll get ice, if it's still hurting. *blinking her sleepy eyes* I think your nail is going to come off. *gets up*
Jk: *holds her wrist, getting up* I'm fine Yn. *hugs her immediately*
Yn: That's a relief *mumbles* *drifts to sleep standing, as his warmth engulfed her*
Jk: *feels the increasing weight from Yn's side* *chuckles* How can you sleep while standing? *caresses her back* Wake up Yn, I have a lot to show you. Pleaaaseeee. And you can sleep at night, it'll help you settle to the time zones.
Yn: *nods* *looks up at him* I need to unpack at the flat too.
Jk: I'll help you. Let's go.

*So they reach the flat. It was actually a 3 storey building, settled in a decent area. Dara and Mike got the house in the second floor, while Yn and Aria had the house in the top most floor, providing them with a shared lawn. Yn liked the place a lot, it was pleasant, secure and private. Jungkook was the one who licked this out and he was pretty nervous the whole time. They enter the house and it's all cleaned up, neat and tidy. There were two bedrooms, after checking the house Yn enters the kids bedroom at last. She was beyond surprised. It was decorated with a lot of white with an amole amount of yellow and pink. There were some cute karikatures here and there. It all looked customised.*
Jk: *nervous* How is it?
Yn: *surprised* D-did you do this?
Jk: Hehe, yes.
Yn: Wow! How long did it take? You made this all by yourself?
Jk: Yes. It took me a week.
Yn: *moved* I have no words. It's amazing, she'll love it. *hugs him*
D: Oh hello there. *smiles*
M: Yo Yn! Okay I should get used to this. Hey Jkkeeeyyy! *shoulder hug* Long time man!
Jk: Yeah.
M: Nice work though. He worked real hard Yn. You better reward this man. *winks*
Yn: *chuckles* Yeah yeah.
*They all catch up and help Yn, unpack and set the house up. Jk is in the bedroom and comes across a box with lots of books and papers of Yn's. He stumbles on a book, that looked like it had the pages similar to that one note of Yn's. The checklist. Thinking for a while he finally opens it sneakily and looks at the things that she wrote down, that she wanted to do. There were many things that she wanted to do with friends, alone and with her special one. Flipping the pages, he concentrated on the only few ticked boxes. One box caught his attention
"Start a family and be the best for him" *
Jk's POV: For some reason, this makes me feel sad. Knowing that she ticked this, being the best for somebody else *pouts* and being satisfied that she started a family with somebody else *imagines her with Mr.B* *starts tearing up* Aaagh, why am I tearing up again? *frustrated* *and just adding to this, he finds their wedding photos, where they were all happy and smiles and were always together, he also found some of their pics together taken on dates* *sighs* Was she really happy? She looks so in love here. *turns a pic around and traces over the ink, that Yn wrote with "I'll cherish this forever" I don't want you to cherish THIS.
Yn: *enters the room* Kook! Dinner is here. Come on let's eat and then continue. *looks at his figure that's sitting on the floor facing his back to her*
Jk: *no response*
Yn: *walks closer* Kook? *look at the photos in his hand from over him* *shook* POV: Oh no! He might feel bad. Why did I just leave them open.
Yn: J-jungkook?