ONE WHOLE DAY

*The morning was fun. Yn felt like it has been ages since she laughed like this, all thanks to Jungkook. They shoot a run BTS episode in the cafe, where they had to divide into two teams and cook, make pottery and bouquets and compete against each other and Aria was the judge. The set was lively and fun, of course it would be because they are BTS but this time it was Aria, she went around stealing people's heart. Aria was the kind of kid who rarely cries, she is just a happy baby, who blabbers out something or the other. They literally had to cover Jungkook's tattoos for Aria to give a fair judgement (LOL). Yn cherished each and every moment. They finished shooting the episode and now Yn and Dara are helping the staff to wrap up as they also helped in cleaning up the place. None of the staff knew about Yn and Jungkook except for their manager. Now everybody decided to go out for dinner after a long day. Jungkook was excited that it's Yn's first dinner with his members. But what he didn't realise is that Yn, Dara and Aria has to sit along with the staff on the other table. It was usually like that, since they were recorded all the time, they just let the seven sit together at a table.*
*They reached the restaurant, and now outside the restaurant, Jungkook sneakily pulls Yn away while everybody is settling down*
Jk: *talking in a low voice* Where are you going?
Yn: To sit over there with Dara.
Jk: *shook* What? Noo.... Sit with me.
Yn: Jungkook, they're recording you. We can't sit with you.
Jk: *talking in pout* Then what's the whole point of this dinner? *whining*
Yn: *shrugs* Just a company dinner with BTS? And a few other people that helped today?
Jk: Yn, you're not with the staff, you are with me. As my girlfriend. *looking down*
Yn: *persuading him* Yeah but we didn't say it now right Jungkook! *calm*
V: What's wrong?
Yn: He wants us to sit with him. Which I understand and also want to but we cannot at the moment you see.
V: Aaaahhh!
Yn: *sighs* I shouldn't have come to this dinner, we could just hang out after this.
Jk: *looks at her furrowing his brows* No! I didn't think about all this.
V: Or Yn, Aria can be with us. Just sit closer to us because you have to be around Aria anyway. That way you won't be on camera and closer to Jungkook.
Yn: No please. She has already roamed around a lot today. I don't want anymore hands on her. *cold*
Jk: *sigh* Alright. *sad*
D: *calling her from other table* Yn, we need you here. *pointing at Aria who's on the verge of crying*
Yn: *concerned* What's wrong? *walks towards B leaving the conversation mid way*
Jk: *also concerned, about to follow her*
V: Let's go. They are waiting.
V: *also tells BTS about how JK felt*
*Yn, Dara and Aria end up sitting on a different table as Aria might feel suffocated with so many people around her. They are sitting on a table that's diagnol to BTS' table, she's currently sitting facing her back to that table with Aria on her lap. Jungkook's concentration was constantly on Yn.*
Jk's POV: I mean we just started dating and right now I feel invisible. I understand that Aria needs a lot of attention but I miss her too. And I'll be leaving tomorrow can't she just stay with me. *pouting to himself*
Jk: *sighs and picks up his chopsticks and starts eating*
Jimin: Why are you so silent today? You should be the happiest rather.
Jk: Nothing. *eats*
Jimin: *looks at Yn who's busy taking care if the two year old* This is what we were talking about.
It's not going to be like a normal relationship.
Jk: *nods* I get it. I thought I can handle. It's way more complicated than it seems to be.
Jimin: You'll get there, it's just been a day. Don't worry.
Jk: Hmmm. *smiles*
*Currently Yn held Aria up with her one arm, while Aria rested her face of Yn's shoulder, looking back, while Yn started eating. Aria's eyes land on BTS' table*
Hobi: *makes a heart with his fingers*
Aria: *looks at her tiny fingers and tries to do what Hobi is doing, while she rested her cheek on Yn's shoulder*
Hobi: *laughs* Domu cute!
V: Ye hyung?
H: Aria.
V: *turns back from his chair* *smiles* *mouths come here, while signaling with his hand*
A: *pointing her small index finger to Yn's back* *tries to whisper but fails* Ask mommy.
Yn: *currently eating and talking ti Dara* *just shrugs it off as B is already sleepy*
V: *chuckles* Mommy scold us. *pouts making a mad face*
A: Mommy Scaryyy!
H & V: *laughs*
*Jungkook looks at Hobi and V laughing, after his discussion with Jimin. Looks at Aria and a smile spreads over his face*
Jk: *showing Aria his tattoo* *signals that she can come and see them*
A: *lifting her head up from Yn's shoulder* *pats Yn's hand with her tiny hand*
Yn: What is it B? You need something? *calm, pecks her cheek*
A: Kookie is calling me. *points to their table*
*V and Jungkook immediately turn around a look away and act like they did nothing, while Hobi looked at Yn confused*
Yn: *looks over to their table and chuckles at their acts* Not now Aria. They are working sweety. Okay?
A: *nods* *rests her head on Yn's shoulder again and pouts looking at that table*
Jk & V: *also pout looking at her*
H: *walks to Yn's table* Yn, can I hold Aria? We are done eating, I promise I'll take care of her.
Yn: *sighs* Okay.
H: *shows his hands* Come on Aria.
A: *immediately extends her arms and goes to Hobi*
H: Enjoy your meal.
Yn: *smiles and nods*
*At BTS table, it's chaos again as soon as Aria entered.*
Jin: Did you eat Ari?
A: *nods*
Jin: What did you eat?
A: *thinks looking up putting her tiny finger on chin*
BTS: *laughs and imitates her*
A: Pizzzzaaaaaa!
Suga: Yaaah! We don't even get Pizza here!
Jimin: Ah come one hyung! How many did you eat Ari?
A: O-one fifty chix. *showing her chubby fingers as if she counted*
*Everybody laughs*
V: *laughs* Waaah! You're tiny tummy could hold so many Pizzas? Wow Ari!
A: *giggles*
*Jungkook was playing with her pigtails sitting beside Hobi*
Jin: Aria! Who's your favourite here? *holds up a chocolate*
RM: Ah hyung! That's cheating.
A: Looks around. *places her tiny hand on Hobi's cheek*
H: *as if he's going to start crying* Daaya! Daaya!
*Meanwhile at Dara and Yn's table. Dara is observing that Yn is not eating much. Looks over to BTS' table*
D: They are getting along well.
Yn: *looks back and looks at her plate* *smiles*
D: What's wrong Yn?
Yn: *sighs shaking her head* Nothing. I am so bad at expressing myself. And it concerns me that he might think I'm not into this as much as he is. I cut him off many time today, when I had to attend Aria.
D: I understand that you'll have to work on expressing your feelings. But Jungkook will understand, he knew about all this.
Yn: *nods, playing with the food on her plate*
D: Just go out today. I'll take care of Aria.
Yn: Do you think he'll come? They have to leave tomorrow and they might have somethings to do.
D: Don't over think it Yn. Okay?
Yn: *looks back at their table only to find Jungkook already looking at her* *smiles*
Jk: *smiles back*
Yn: *mouths - check your phone*
Jk: *raises his brows asking what?*
Yn: *shows her phone and points towards it*
Jk: Aaahh! *nods*
*On msg*
Yn: Do you have any work tonight?
Jk: No. Why? Is there something you want to do?
Yn: Do you want to go roam the city with me?
Jk: I'd love that.
Jk: What about Aria?
Yn: Dara will take care of her. Also we'll take Dara's car.
Jk: Okay Ma'am. As you say. I'll tag along with you in your car. If that's okay.
Yn: No problem. Meet you in the parking then!
Jk: *smiles looking at the msg*
Jimin: *nudging with his elbow teasing him, when Jungkook flashed his bunny smile giggling and covering his ears*
A: *sticks out her hand and gestures Suga, who's sitting in front to come closer*
S: *leans forward*
A: *touches his cheek with her hand* He looks like a doll.
*BTS looses it and burst out laughing, while Suga giggles showing his gummy smile and pecks her tiny palm. Yn walks to the table*
Yn: Alright Aria, come on now.
A: *pouts* But I want to play more. *turns hugging hobi*
H: We'll play tomorrow okay? *whispers* Don't make your mommy angry. Remember Mommy scaryyyyy! *does his expression*
A: *bursts out laughing and giggles*
Yn: *rolls eyes* Wow, I see people teaming up against me now.
V: Yeah we are 8 and you are 1.
Yn: *chuckles* Okay, come on now. *takes Aria into her hands*
A: *waves* Bye bye!
BTS: *waves* Bye Ariiiiiii!
*After a while Aria falls asleep on Yn's shoulder leaving her mouth open and a squished cheek. After paying the bill now everybody is heading out*
Yn: Dara do you have anything to cover her? It's so cold and the wind is blowing on our faces. She might catch a cold. *still holding B*
D: Nope. We didn't plan to stay back this late so...
Jimin: *approaches them* What's wrong?
D: *explains*
Jimin: Aaahhh! *looks around* Taehyung might have a scarf. *calling* Taehyungah!
Yn: No no it's fine.
Jimin: Don't mind it Yn. *smiles*
*Suddenly Yn feels something warm over her one shoulder. Jk puts his coat covering B and Yn's one shoulder*
Jk: *smiles* This'll do.
V: Why did you call me?
Jimin: *smiles at them* We needed a scarf. It's fine now. *both of them leave*
Yn: *smiling* Thank you. *pecks his cheek*
Jk: *blushes* Here give me that bag. *slings the bag away from Yn's shoulder and slings it over his*
Jk: Let's go! *they walk together to the car*
Jk: This is too heavy for a handbag. What do you have in it?
Yn: *chuckles* B's spare clothes, emergency medicines, diapers, water sippers, socks, a pair of shoes, towels and my wallet.
Jk: *sighs* WOW. *opens the door for Yn and B, goes to the other side after closing it for them and settles down, while Dara starts the engine*
Jk: *opens the bag and sees* How much do you pack? *shook*
Yn: *chuckles* A lot! You won't even get time for yourself once you have a baby.
Jk: *thinks with his mouth open* Aaahh! Who was with you while you were pregnant?
Yn: *smiles* Me.
Jk: *furrowing his brows* I-I'm sorry.
Yn: What are you being sorry for? Actually, Dara came in after a few months.
D: Oh come on Yn, I couldn't help you in anyway. You handled everything already.
Yn: Well not the delivery. *laughs*
Jk: What
Yn: This little monster here *points to B* gave me a tough time that day. *laughs*
Jk: *teared up* *sniffs*
Yn: *chuckles* Jungkook? Why are you so soft for everything?
Jk: I don't know. *wiping his tears, making Yn and Dara laugh*
Yn: Come here.
Jk: *slides to her side*
Yn: *rests her head on his shoulder*
*By the time they reach, Yn fell asleep on Jk's shoulder, while he fell asleep by resting his head on top of hers, while B is still sleeping hugging Yn*
D: *sneakily clicks a picture, waking them up eventually*

*Yn puts B to sleep in Dara's room. Closes the door slowly and walks to the living room, where Jk is waiting for her.*
Yn: You want to freshen up or something? *pointing to her room upstairs*
Jk: No, I'm good.
Yn: Okay, I'll be back in 5 min.
Jk: Can I come too?
Yn: *chuckles* What would you do there? I am going to get changed. *a little awkward*
Jk:O-oh *panics* N-nothing! I'll wait here.
Yn: * chuckles and runs up the stairs*
Jk: *facepalming himself* What's gotten into me?
Yn's POV: I shouldn't have embarrassed him like that.
Yn: *yelling from upstairs* Jungkook! Can you come up here for a minute?
Jk: YES YN! *goes up the stairs* What happened?
Yn: Nothing! Just wanted to show you around. *smiles* I remember last time I didn't treat my guest properly.
Jk: *chuckles* You were drunk back then!
* Takes his hand and shows around the house. Last they are in Aria's room. Jungkook looks around the room.*
Jk: I see a lot of yellow and pink.
Yn: Can you believe that little girl has preferences already! *laughs*
Jk: *chuckles* *looks around* I feel like I entered the miniature world. *chuckles pointing to Aria's shoe rack*
Jk: Well, that's a cool collection Yn.
Yn: *shrugs* I love dressing her up and surprisingly she never complains. Let me show you something. *pulls out two bright binded albums, passing through her toys*
Yn: Oh my god! I should donate a few of these. Imagine how I would walk around, if we get her Legos next year.
*Jungkook looks at her fondly, as he never seen Yn being so talkative. They sit on Aria's bed and Yn opens the albums*
Jk: Aria likes legos?
Yn: Yep. She always asked for one, but you know she should be 3 years old for that. So... *turning the pages in the album* Ah here!
Yn: This was when she was a week old. Look at her tiny hands, well that's my hand, I put it there as reference *laughs*
Jk: *chuckles*
Yn: This is when she started walking. I was surprised, I had no clue *laughs* she was about to bump into my leg, good that I turned around in time, or else I would have stepped on her. Mannn! I was so absent minded back then!
* And Yn talked a lot about Aria's few other moments for about an hour, completely forgetting their plan about going out. Jungkook didn't want to interrupt her, looking at how happy she got at the moment, wondering if she ever got to talk all these things with anybody. As Yn talked he just stared at her sitting beside her, smiling to himself.*
Yn: And this was her recent birthday. *sighs* Well, till now these two years felt very long, but I just realised how fast they passed by. Thanks to Aria. *smiles looking at a photo of her and B*
Jk: *slowly leans in and kisses her cheek* Can I be in that frame someday?
yn: *looks at him* *smiles* It feels like you sure will be.  I bored you, didn't I?
Jk: No!! I had a great time. *smiles*
Yn: *wide eyes* Oh shit! I completely forgot about our plan. It's been an hour already. *gets up* I'm sorry Jungkook.You should have told me.
Jk: It's okay Yn. My plan was to spend time with you and it's going well. * smiles*
Yn: I'll get changed and we can leave right away. *sighs*
*They park the car and walk in the night streets holding hands.*
Yn: Jungkook?
Jk: Hmmm?
Yn: I-I'm sorry. *looks down*
Jk: *furrowing his brows* Why?
Yn: Earlier tonight, I couldn't pay attention to you, during the dinner. Also I left you mid-way. I know you felt bad but-
Jk: *suddenly pecks her lips* Apology accepted.
Yn: *shook and blushes*
Jk: *chuckles* It's true that I felt a little bad but I also understand that this is not like any other relationships. I'll try my best to be more understanding and less of a burden to you. So don't worry about me okay?
Yn: *smiles* But this is not a burden for me okay? I am more than happy. It's just Aria is still just 2 years old and she needs a lot of attention.
Jk: I understand Yn. I'm more than glad that I make you happy and you need not explain things to me.
Jk: I actually wanted to tell you something. *giggles* Don't think that I am retarded or something.
Yn: Why would I think thaaaat? What is it?
Jk: Yn, I want your eyes to sparkle when you talk about me, just the way they sparkled when you were talking about Aria. And I'll give my best to get you to love me thaaaaaat much.
Yn: *chuckles and moved* *letting out a small sigh* Seriously, how in the world did I end up meeting you like this? I love you so much. *shook*
Jk: *shook and more than excited and smiling from eye to eye* What? What did you just say?
Yn: *flustered* N-nothing. *walks away briskly*
Jk: *jogs behind her laughing* Oh come on YN! It's not that hard saying it again.
Yn: *no response*
Jk: Yn? Yn? Oh come on! Just once, only once.
Yn: NO! *cold* You know I can't do it being all conscious.
Jk: I knowwwwww *whines* Just once. *trying to convince her* *now acting disappointed* You see this is the only time that I can hear it in live. Even if you want to say it later, it would be just over phone. *pouts and stops walking*
Yn: *also stops walking and turns around with a blank face hearing his words*
Jk: *looks at her a little nervously*
Yn: *walks towards him and suddenly starts kissing him, pulling him down with  her hands on his cheek*
Jk:*slowly gives in sneaking his hands around her waist pulling her closer*
Yn: *looking into his eyes* I love you so much and I'm going to miss you so much. *hugs him standing on her tip toes, burying her face on his shoulder*
JK: *tightens the hug, placing his chin on her shoulder* I'll miss you too. So so much.
* Jk's phone rings*