JK: STAY AWAY FROM Mr.B

Jk: So you do think I'm cute right?

Yn: *smiles, looks directly into his eyes* Yes! *pauses* Yes I do.

Jk: *flustered* Y-yn! I didn't expect that. *pauses and looks down* *shifts his gaze up* Yn? *calls because he wants to ask something*

Yn: Hmmm? *busy eating*

Jk: *shakes his head* N-nothing!

Yn: Weird *chuckles*

Jk: *doesn't respond*

*They leave and the next day Dara and Jungkook meet up in front of the University before going to the auditorium. They take their seats initially as they are allowed to go backstage only 2 slots before Yn performs. The auditorium is not crowded but there are people watching the performances, with the assessors sitting in the front row. It was their final marking assessment. A few more people gathered up by the time Yn's performance's slot came up.*

Dara: *spots a familiar person in the crowd* Wait- Is that-?

Jk: *yells over the music* WHAT?

D: NOTHING! LET's GO BACKSTAGE NOW.

*They go backstage and spot Yn, sitting leaning onto a wall and calming herself down, with her eyes closed*

Jk: *instant smile develops on his face after looking at Yn* *stands in front of her signals dara to keep quiet by placing a finger on his lips*

D: *nods and mouths Okay*

Jk: *bends placing his hands on his knees, meeting Yn's eye level*

*Even before he could call out her name, he heard a stern male voice utter Yn's name from behind him*

Yn's POV: I have heard that voice before. It can't be- *opens her eyes immediately* *shook as she saw Jk's face so close to her*

Jk: Hey! *a little confused looking at Yn's worried expression*

Yn: J-jungkook? Was that you that called me?

D: No *looking in shock, towards the direction the voice came from*

Yn: *looks at Dara and then towards the direction that she's looking at* *stands up immediately* *a feeling of anger, pain and worry can be seen on her face*

Yn: M-Mr. Black?

B: *looks at Jk who's looking at him confused and then back to Yn* C-can we talk?

Yn: W-what? *mad*

D: No you can't.

B: Please Yn! *worry on his face*

Yn: Seriously what?

B: *approaches her slowly creating a distance between her and Jk, and now holds her arms* Yn please! G-give me a chance. *saying that he pulls her into a hug, placing his hands on her back*

Yn: *still stiff and doesn't respond to the hug, but doesn't resist either*

Jk's POV: Who is he? Why does she look at him like that? Why isn't she resisting his hug? Is he that B? Why is this hurting me? *pokes the insides of his cheek with his tongue, looking at them mad*

Yn: *tear rolling down* Take your hands off me or I'm going break your bones.

B: *moves back* Yn, I understand if you are mad but-

Yn: *scoffs* You understand? You should've understood when I literally begged you three years ago. Now you show up suddenly after 3 freaking years?

B: Yn, let's go talk outside.

Jk: No.

D: Yes, she can't come with you. She has a performance now.