FAIRY IN DISGUISE

Jk: *sighs* Alright. *gets up hesitantly and leaves sulking*
*time skip to morning*
*Yn slowly feels awake listening to somebody mumbling. She flutters opens her eyes and looks to her side to find Jungkook beside her but looking over head. Soon she realises that he is looking at his phone. Yn is in his arms snuggles into his chest while he held his phone behind her back and was scrolling through social media and talking to himself, not noticing that she's awake. Yn chuckles to herself, it is completely normal for Jungkook to talk random stuff either to himself or to the empty space or random objects and things, and she is used to it. Currently Jungkook is scrolling to the posts and reactions to the scene at the airport that happened the day before.*
Jk: *looking at the picture of him and Yn hugging right after he ran to her, making her loose her balance* Ah! That was the best hug after a looong time.
*scrolls down*
Jk: *looking at the video clip of him and Yn walking out* *smirks to himself reading the caption* 'they look so good together' *scoffs* Of course, we do!
Yn: *smiles to herself, eyes still closed*
Jk: *scrolling down he stops at the post where he saves Yn from the random object thrown, reads the caption* 'JEON JUNGKOOK's reflections wow! He's the best' *smirks again* Of course I am!
Yn: *still listening to his words, internally facepalming herself*
Jk: *looks at a post* 'Is she even real? She's gorgeous!' *Jk smiles* *mumbles* Yes! Yes she is. *moves a little back to look at Yn's face*
Yn: *immediately acts as if she's sleeping*
Jk: *goes back to scrolling after cuddling closer, resulting in Yn laying her hand around his waist* *smiles again* Well finally she hugged back. *pouts*
Yn's POV: What does he mean by finally?
Jk: *stumbles at one other post, a sequence of all the photos of their interaction* 'this feels sad, they must have missed each other so much for Jungkook to run to her that way, and then not let go off each other the whole time, I hope they get some time together' *sighs* And I hope that she's comfortable with skin ship yet. I don't want to make her uncomfortable but I can't resist either.
Yn's POV: Awwwww, he's so adorable. I wish I could squish his cheeks right now. Bunny!
Jk: Hmmm, what is this!? *reads out, while Yn is still sleeping hugging his torso* 'So you're telling me that this girl is the same as the dance mentor that every body lost their shit after the boss butch video dropped? And not only that she's the one that broke the camera when the intruder was trying to cause trouble? Like what? And someone had the audacity to throw something at her? Bro, run for your life! SHE IS SUPER HOT!!! AND BADASS!!!' *mumbles again* Well yeah, she indeed is. That video gave me a hard time controlling myself. *sighs* Okay, this is not helping,  I should think about something else.
Yn: *holding back her laughter* *POV: Let me tease you a little bit more* *moves closer, snuggling on to the side of his face*
Jk's POV: Oh shit! No! I have to get up.
Yn: *tightens her grip around him and wiggles closer, hee lips touching the corner of his lips*
Jk: *freezes not even able to open his mouth or talk something, as his breath hitched* *almost whispers* Oh fuck!
Yn: *as if she's mumbling in sleep* Hmmm?
Jk: *startled* N-nothing. *this comes out as a whisper as well* POV: What's wrong with me? *even starts sweating* *gets up freeing himself*
Yn: *pulls him down, while half asleep, locking him in her arms while she mumbles in his ear* Don't gooo *whining, after leaving a peck*
Jk: I-I think Aria is up! Y-yeah Aria is up. Haha yeah.
Yn: *flutters opens her eyes and looks at him directly from up close* Really?
Jk: *looking at her features from up close, brings back his wandering eyes to look into hers* Y-yes. I guess. *looks away*
Yn: *smiles at his shyness* Okay. I'll go to her. *gets up letting him go, sits on the bed, fixing her hair*
Jk: N-no *mumbles in tiny*
Yn: *looks over her shoulder* Hmm?
Jk: N-nothing *chewing onto his lower lip, walks towards the washroom*
Yn: Is everything okay? Why are you stuttering and sweating so much? Do you feel feverish or something?
Jk: No! I'm fine. I-It's just hot. Haha.
Yn: *raising her brows* Kook, it's freezing outside.
*She walks to him placing a hand on his forehead, while he just froze and looked at her in awe, he missed this, her caring for him and her not being hesitant around him, he eases a little bit*
Yn: Your temperature is fine. *sliding her hand to his neck* Maybe it's because of your shirt. *smiles* I'll go freshen up now. What do you want for breakfast?
Jk: Anything is fine.
Yn: Okay. *goes to Aria's room*
*time skip - Jungkook dropped Aria at the day care and reached BigHit. Yn said that she'll reach a bit later along with Dara. BTS and Jungkook reach BigHit almost at the same time, the elevator doors open letting them walk into the corridors of their work spaces and practice studios. Each one of them had their own recording studio along with their common studios and practice rooms. For their meeting for their upcoming schedule, they moved to the conference room in the top most floor where usually there is BangPD's cabin, their cabins as the share holders and a few cabins of the other producers, along with a few other empty cabins. They are asked to sit in a new meeting room, attached to a work cabin, through which they entered. The room looked well furnished. They settle down along with Bang PDnim, managers and a few other staff. The door was about to close when the people in the room heard the conversation of house keeping people setting the cabin up.*
P1: Hurry up! We're late, they're going to be any minute now!
P2: You go and put up the label on the door. *the door closes*
Hobi: Waah! They didn't even see us getting here? *chuckles*
RM: *smiles* It's fine, they should not be so hard on themselves.
*A person knocks and enters the room, everybody looks at them confused*
Saejin: Yes?
P: I was called to attend this meeting, I am a reporter from *very huge international News channel, let's name it KB* KB.
RM: *shook* KB? Woah! What's happening? *mumbles to suga*
Saejin: Ah ye! Please take a seat. Sorry, we were informed about you, but didn't know your identity.
P: Oh I'm sorry. It's Alex. Great to see you all.
*Everybody bows a little, Alex takes a seat*
V: How long till we start?
Manager: 5 more min.
Jk: I'll just be back *walks out to the washroom*
*He comes back and looks at the staff attaching a label sticker to the new cabin. He looks at it and rushes in as he can get late now. His footsteps stop in front of the meeting room door, remembering something from the label that he saw earlier. He thinks to himself, confused he enters the room*
Jk: *mumbles* Author J?
Jimin: Hmmm?
Jk: *looks at him* Nothing.
Jin: These staff look new?
BPD: Yeah, we starting a new department. The drama department. This meeting is about it.
RM: Woah! That's so huge PDnim!
BPD: *smiles*
*Suddenly people started shuffling, the whispers increasing and breaking them enters Dara opening the door with a wide smile*
D: Hello everyone! Why are y'all so early?
BPD: *chuckles* Okay. Start being formal Dara.
D: *chuckles* Sorry! It feels weird getting back to normal.
*Everybody is confused. The door opens again, thus time revealing Yn, in her completely formal outfit with her usual attitude. She smiles a little at the people in the room and everybody starts getting up bowing, leaving BTS confused.*
Yn: Good afternoon. *takes a seat beside Dara and looks and BTS and smiles a little*
*They smile back confused*
Yn: *to Alex that's sitting in front of her* You made it here! In such a short notice! *raising her brows*
A: *chuckles* Well we meet again!
RM: You know her Yn? They responded to you? I mean we couldn't get a coverage from them and they did it only when they wanted.
Jk: *shook* What's happening?
Yn: *to Alex* So you thought I wouldn't notice when a KN reporter gives her card to a random normal lady at the airport? *talks with a grin*
A: Well, you are a smart one. You should have just confronted that day itself!
Jk: Wait wait, so you were the one that helped her that day?
A: *smiles* Yes!
Jin: Which day?
Jk: Hyung! That day when the security pushed Yn at the airport and she fell with Aria in her hands.
Suga: THAT day?
Jk: So you knew back then that we were dating?
A: *shook* What? You guys are dating?
RM: *confused* So if you didn't know that they were dating, then what's the reason that you wanted to get noted by Yn?
A: I'm not 100% sure about it. It's just an assumption. I'll wait for them to confirm it.
Suga: Can somebody start the meeting already?
D: It already did.
D: It already did. *starts the presentation as the lights get dimmer*
*The first slide Yn's contract with BTJC*
D: So here are the original documents of Yn's contract with them, *passes them to RM, as he starts shuffling through them seriously, while the presentation continued* And we are breaking it.
RM: *looks up, shook* WHAT?
D: Yes. So we worked with Dispatch as well and they are going to reveal that BTJC were behind your music leakage and this going to happen right after that.
RM: But the compensation is huge! How are you going to pay that off?
D: We have half of it ready. And the other half is offered by Bang PDnim. And don't worry, it's nothing compared to what we are going to gain.
A: Interesting!
D: And coming to the main point as in why Yn has been receiving the money and the point which Alex is curious about *pauses*
Jin: Reveal it already! Yaaaaah!
D: *smiles* Alex, you're right.
A: *jumps from her chair in joy* YESSSS! *looks around* I'm sorry, I have been on watch for 2 years now and finally succeeded.
RM: WHAT. IS. IT?
D: A few more minutes. We'll reveal it.
Jimin: So what exactly are we snatching from BTJC?
D: We're not snatching anything, the legal owner is shifting the rights BigHit as the company agreed to make her one of the shareholders.
V: Her in the sense Yn?
D: Yes. So this huge hyped project of the upcoming drama of author J, is being handed to BugHit once Dispatch reveals the news about BTJC.
Yn: *smirks* Well, they had no clue who they were messing up with. They thought they could bring you guys down, they have to get through me first. And coincidentally they took that way, pulling me into this, and now there's no going back.
Jk: Y-yn? What are you talking about? And you are doing this for us? Why?
Yn: Yes! I'm doing it for all of you. *smiles* You ask me why? This is an official meeting Jungkookssi, my answer is personal. I can never thank you guys enough for the way you changed my life and especially the impact and love you have and gave to Aria. *tears up* *sighs* Okay! So BTJC is going down.
*BTS were emotional and confused at the same time*
BPDnim: *smirks* They are going DOWN down.
RM: *throwing the papers softly onto the table, gets up in shock* Y-You *points to Yn*
Yn: *smiles* Yes!
RM: Really?
Suga: What? Oh my god! Just break it out already.
RM: *thinks* OH MY GOD! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
Jk: HYUNG! WHAT?
RM: SHE IS 'AUTHOR J'!!!
Jk: SHE WHAT?
Suga: *Also gets up in shock* WAIT WHAT!?
V: *thinking and talks in excitement* IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES! HER MIDDLE NAME IS JADE, SHE ALWAYS GAVE US SIGNED COPIES WHENEVER WE ASKED HER TO LEND A BOOK, SHE INSTEAD GAVE THEM TO US!!
Jk: *zoned out, with his mouth open*