FAMILY + FAMILY

B: Forget that you know that she's divorced.
T: *confused* S-sir?
B: *Calls for the senior editor* Here you go.
B: Prepare an article, saying that Jeon Jungkook from BTS is having an affair with a married woman.
T: B-but sir, she's single and they are in a rela-
B: *mad* Do you want to get bankrupt?
T: *scared* N-no.
B: Or want to be banned from this profession?
T: Sir, no please!
B: Then do what I said. Leave now.
T: *bows and leaves hiding his frustration*
E: *sighs* This can be a threat to us. You know how huge their fan base is.
B: Then I guess you know how large their antis are as well! Everything is going to subdue after a few days anyway. There is nothing to loose, and we are not putting false accusations. We are just presenting it with a spice. That's what viewers want.
E: *bows and leaves* Ye.
*In the editor's cabin*
E: *throws the photos in his table* Did you really have to do this?
T: *guilty and sobbing* I-I can't afford to loose the job. I need money.
E: *sighs* Didn't you tell me that she even paid for the damage last time?
T: Ye! *looking down* Chaesomiyeyo!
E: Why are you telling it to me? You'll be under focus now, making sure that you don't reveal anything. Just don't go to her now. That's a risk.
T: I don't like what I do sir.
E: *sighs* Inform her on the day of the article release.
T: *shook*
E: That's the best you can do. Leave now.
T: *bows and leaves*
*After a few days, the year end shows came to an end and the New years eve has passed. Luckily they got to spend time with their families this year. So Jungkook left to Busan as he didn't meet his family for a long time. After celebrating the new year there he goes back directly to Yn's to celebrate their first ever new year together. He reaches the house early in the morning and smiles at all the sweet decorations in the lawn. Finds a box in front of Yn's door, picks it up and walks inside into the silent house. Placing the box on the coffee table, he walks around the house and finds two untouched present boxes with his name on it, under the tiny Christmas tree. He just loved everything about that house at that moment, how warm it felt, how it smelled like home, how there was plates of food with cookies, cupcakes and hot chocolate are arranged on the counter with a note that said "Happy new year love. I'll probably be sleeping by the time you get back". He smiled at it and walks to Aria's room and finds Yn who fell asleep beside Aria. Smiling at them warmly and kissing Yn's forehead, he goes back to the living room, as he couldn't wait to eat the goodies that his love made. He decided to make breakfast for them and so he starts preparing pancakes. Yn wakes up hearing the sounds and walks into the living room, with her messy bed hair and half opened eyes.*
Yn: Kook? You're back? *rubbing her eyes, talks in her sleepy voice*
Jk: Yes. Did I wake you up? *walks to her and hugs her* Sorry.
Yn:Noo. *hugs him by his waist resting the side of her face on his chest*
Jk: *notices the increasing wait on his body* How can sleep while standing ? *chuckles* Go back to bed, I'll wake you up later.
Yn: Only if you sleep with me too *mumbles with her eyes closed and still hugging him*
Jk: Okay. *switches the stove off* let's go.
Yn: *opens her eyes to walk and looks at the box on the table* What's that?
Jk: It was at your doorstep.
Yn: *opens it* *shook* K-kook?
Jk: *looks at her panicked face* What's wrong?
Yn: *shows him the pictures*
Jk: *shook* Oh my god! Let me first inform the company.
Yn: B-but why would somebody leave them at my door step? Are they expecting something from us? Like a black mail. Oh wait, there's a note. "I'm sorry. I wish I could pay back. I will do anything you want me to" *confused* I-I don't understand a thing. Wait, this is the cheque that I gave that guy.
Jk: *confused*
Yn: Kook, what's the time?
Jk: 8:00am.
Yn: Quick call Joon oppa.
Jk: *calls him*
RM: *sleepy voice* Hello?
Jk: Hyung where are you?
RM: At the dorm, I reached yesterday.
Yn: *takes his phone* Oppa! I think we have an emergency.
RM: *confused* What? What happened?
Yn: I think somebody is going release a news or a video pulling Jungkook into a scandal. And usually it happens at 9:00am. We have one more hour. And I have a strong feeling that it's that complicated that tried to spy on Jimin.
RM: Okay wait. Let me process this. How do you know?
Yn: Somebody left a box with our pictures and a note. And the cheque that I gave that trainee. It is a sorry note.
RM: It can also be a trap Yn. A trap for BugHit react first.
Yn: *sighs* Yes it can be. But I don't think so.
RM: I'll talk to the manager and PDnim. You guys come to the dorm right away.
Yn: I won't mind it if it's about me. But I guess this could get Aria involved.
RM: Pack the necessary things and reach the dorm as soon as possible. It takes no time to figure out your location and mob around the house, if at all something is released.
Yn: Yep. We're on it. *cuts the call and turns around to an empty room*
Yn: Kook? *walks to her bedroom*
Yn: Kook? *goes into Aria's room and finds Jungkook hurriedly putting necessary stuff into a bag*
Jk: Okay dresses, chimmy, diapers, legos, lotion, baby shampoo *looks around checking everything*
Yn: *smiles at him, and goes to her room, without disturbing him and packs her stuff, freshens up quickly and comes out with a bag* *takes Jungkook's presents and puts them in it*
Jk: *puts down Aria's bag beside her* Yn tell me if I forgot anything. *reads out the list, thinking into the air* and lastly socks.
Yn: *smiles and squishes his cheeks* Perfect. You just forgot Aria. That's it.
Jk: *chuckles* I'll go wake her up. You check with everything else. We'll leave in 10min.
Yn: *nods* Yes Sir!
*It's already 9:00am by the time they reach the dorm. They just pick Aria in sleep rather than waking her up and she continues sleeping in her baby seat. Almost all of the members are now at the dorm, except Jimin. Yn puts Aria to sleep in Jungkook's room before going to attend the emergency discussion in their drawing room. She walks into the room and bows to BangPDnim and the manager and takes a seat beside Jungkook.*
BPD: So this was at the doorstep?
Jk: Yes. When I reached the house around 7:00am. I found it there.
M: I tried calling our allies in Dispatch if they have any info. They are saying that BTJC actually had been in contact with their seniors about some news and asked for their co-operation. Which dispatch declined due to some conditional conflicts between them.
Yn: Can we get hold of that trainee? Anyhow?
RM: That wouldn't help us much.
Yn: *nods and looks at Jk* Are you okay?
Jk: *calm and sighs* Yes. Scandals are not new to us but I'm a bit worried Yn. For yours and Aria's safety.
RM: I agree with him.
BPD: Don't worry. We'll take care of that. It's not like you guys are going to be a secret forever. It had to come out someday or the other.
M: This box kind off seems like a warning. I was thinking about the worst possible way to put up an issue and manipulate people. That's all they do. So I was thinking about the worst news that could come.
BPD: *thinks* Okay, keeping the kind of news aside. What if they really reveal about your relationship Yn? What do you guys want to do?
Yn: I'll be okay if the company confirms but I would prefer my identity to be kept hidden. Rest is upto Kook, if you don't want to respond at all we can do that too.
RM: Not responding at all isn't going to help.
Jk: Hmmmm. I'll go with Yn's decisions PDnim. I'll make it public that I'm in a relationship but request to respect our privacy.
*Suddenly Jin barges into the room along with V*
Jin: *shook* Woah! Why are you here? Did you already see it?
Jk: See what?
V: The article about you dating a married women.
Yn: *mad* W-what?
*V screen mirrors the phone to TV*
HEADLINE: JEON JUNGKOOK FROM BTS IS RUMOURED TO BE RUNNING AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED WOMEN. SOURCES SAY THAT SHE EVEN HAS A BABY!!
Yn: What an improper way to put up a normal thing. Just how manipulative are they? *angry*
BPD: Media is dirty Yn.
Jk: *completely mad, clenching his fists and jaw*
Yn: Affair? Married woman? Kid? It's like they did it on purpose deliberately pulling someone into a scandal. And how could they directly publish it on news without any cross confirmation? *scoffs*
Jk: *tears of anger and disappointment started building in his eyes*
Yn: *places her hand on his balled fist*
M: Jungkook ah Khinchana?
Jk: H-how could they use such a disgusting expression to describe a relationship that we consider to be beautiful and perfect?
Yn: It's perfect for us Kook. They won't care unless it's theirs. Calm down now. *looks at the manager* Can't we sue them? Under breach of privacy or something? Or indecent usage of words?
BPD: We can. We will do that. But first let us release an official letter.
Jk: Letter will do no good PDnim. I'll officially send out a video message.
M: Okay. I'll arrange the staff to come here and record it asap.
RM: And Yn's identity is going to be hidden right?
V: It should be. They blurred their faces so we have a chance to keep it hidden.
Yn: *sighs*
BPD: You guys need to be strong. The antis will be celebrating for a few days and also Yn, don't let the hate comments get into your head okay?
Yn: *nods* I'm sorry for all the trouble.
Jk: Yaah! Why are you apologising? There a confirmed list of people that should be doing it. And I'll make that they do, especially to you. *bursts out his anger* Why do they have to drag you into this? They messed up big this time.
Yn: *smiles* Okay now calm down Jeon Jungkook. I'm scared. *giggles*
Jk: *breaks into a smile* At least let me be serious for once.
*They all laugh*
Yn: PDnim, but I think there is more to this.
BPD: Why do you think so?
Yn: Earlier today when Joon told me that this might be a trap. I started thinking about various possibilities and I had this gut feeling that there's something more to it. Don't mind me asking this, all the trainee staff around BTS are trustworthy right?
BPD: Yes. But still we'll cross check about it soon.
*Jungkook's phone start ringing*
Jk: *sighs* It's eomma.
Yn: *flashes a nervous smile* I'll be in the living room. *leaves*
Jk: *nods and picks up the call*
*M and BPD left, V, Yn and Jin are in the living room*
Yn: *tapping her foot on the floor*
V: Looks like something is bothering you?
Yn: *nods* I'm nervous. I have always been nervous thinking about the time when he has to tell it to his family. *looks down and sighs* You know not everyone is going to like it. Especially considering me having a baby, and being divorced.
Jin: It's okay to be nervous Yn, but I don't think Jungkook's mom is a kind of person that's going to think that way, neither his dad. Let's just wait.
Yn: *nods* I'll just see if he's done with the call *goes and comes back* He's not there.
V: *shook* What? Where did he go?
Jin: To his apartment I guess. Namjoon just texted me that he'll record the clip there and you should go too Yn.
Yn: But why didn't he say anything? Tae can you drive me and Aria there?
V: *nods* I'll bring her down. She's in Hobi hyung's room.
*He drives them there and leaves after they enter the complex*
Yn: *rings the bell and opens the door with the passcode*
*Aria didn't see Jungkook for a long time now. So she excitedly runs inside to him squealing his name*
Yn: Aria! Slow! No running in the house. *yells and looks up after removing her shoes to see Jungkook standing at the end of the living room, looking at her shook, not responding to Aria that's now hugging his leg*
Yn: J-jung-
Jk: *walks to Yn briskly* *yells while whispering , holding her arm* Yn! What are you doing here?
Yn: *shook* I-I thought you'd nee-
Jk: Just leave now!
Yn: *surprised* What? Why? I-I can't. Tae just left and I don't think it'll be safe to take a cab right now.
Jk: Just figure put something and leave.
A: *goes and sits on the couch, while Yn and Jungkook are still at the doorway*
Yn: *curious* B-but why?
??: Jungkookah, where should I keep this? *looks up and shook*
Jk: E-eomma!

Yn: *freezes*
JM: *looks at Yn and then at Aria, that's sitting on the couch and then at Jungkook's tensed up face* S-so it's true that you are in a relationship?
Jk: A-andhey! It's not like what you are thinking.
Yn: *looks at him with tears forming in her eyes* *she could se how hesitant he was in showing her to his mom* *mumbles* Then what exactly is it Jeon Jungkook?
Jk: *turns his face to her* *observing her expression, he realises how this is getting portrayed* Y-Yn. I-I didn't me-
Yn: ARIA! Come here sweety.
A: *goes to Yn*
Yn: *bows to his mom* I hope we meet again under better circumstances. *leaves immediately picking Aria up*
Jk: *just looks at the blank door* *turns to his mom, looking down* *sighs*
JM: Why did she leave?
Jk: I told her to.
JM: *confused* But why? Yaah! it's not safe and she has a kid along with her.
Jk: Y-you're *shook* okay with it?
JM: We have a lot to talk about indeed but I know that media plays dirty and also I trust my son. Although I'm not accepting it right away, I have my concerns and queries.
Jk: *nods*
JM: But I didn't like what you did just now. She might have felt very unwanted, when you forced her to leave as if you did something wrong and trying to hide it.
Jk: I just didn't want you to get the wring impression. I wanted to tell it to you first and then bring her to you.
JM: *nods* I understand what you were thinking.
Jk: I'll just be back. I'll call her.
*On call*
Jk: Hello?
Yn: Hmm.
Jk: Where are you? I'll drive you back home.
Yn: Way back home.
Jk: Y-you left already?
Yn: Did you expect me to stand outside your door and wait after you told me to leave?
Jk: It's not like that. Are you in a cab?
Yn: No. Tae came back.
Jk: O-okay.
Yn: I'm hanging up. Talk to you later. *cuts the call*
* Jungkook records the message but it isn't out yet. After talking to his family and seeing them off. He reaches the dorm late at night. He finds Yn switching between random channels in the television in front of her when she could barely understand any of that.*
Jk: *takes a seat beside Yn and looks at her*
Yn: *still staring blankly at the TV*
Jk: *slowly takes the remote from her hand and switches it off* *wrapping a hand around her shoulder, he pulls her closer*
Yn: Oh now you want me around you?
Jk: *slides his hand down to her waist and rests his head on her shoulder* I would always want you around me hun. *holds her with both his arms*
Yn: I know exactly why you're acting clingy. It's not going to work if you think you can get away all the time. *still sitting up straight with her hands crossed, in front of her*
Jk: Okay, so if you know why I'm acting clingy then you'll already know that I'm sorry too and I didn't intend it that way. *now lifts his leg and places it around her lap, locking her in his embrace*
Yn: What are you doing? Even Aria doesn't do this. So childish *rolls eyes*
Jk: I'm bot going to let go until you smile and stop being this way.
Yn: Fine! Stay like this. Whatever.
Jk: *giggles* Alright *snuggles into her neck* I'm comfortable anyway, it's going to be a long night for you.
Yn: *sighs and looks down* Did you really feel that way? *looks down and pouts* Did you really feel like hiding me away?
Jk: *takes his leg away, furrowing his brows* Noooooo. *holds her shoulders ans turns her to him*
Jk: Yn, look at me.
Yn: *shakes her head indicating a no, still looking down*
Jk: Heyyyy, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to introduce you in the wrong circumstances. That was my only intention. *caressing her cheek* You are one of the best parts of my life, why would I want to hide you? I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I understand it might have seemed like that, but it isn't Yn. It really isn't.
Yn: *looks up at him with her doe eyes* Really?
Jk: Yes. *pulls her into a hug and she gladly hugs back* We'll go meet my parents after I get free. *rests his chin on her head*
Yn: *lets out a huge sigh* I'm scared.
Jk: Don't be. They'll definitely like you and who can resist Aria?
Yn: *chuckles still hugging him*
Jk: And It's going to be the same irrespective of anybody else's approval.
Yn: *looks up at him*
Jk: What is it Ynssi?
Yn: *smiles and nods* Nothing. Let's go to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.