JUST JUNGKOOK BEING JUNGKOOK

*They are now in the airport, sitting after the check in*

Jin: *goes to Jk comforting him* Hyung feels sorry Jungkook ah. I wish I could do something.

*V kept hugging Jungkook*

Jk: *sniffs, with his red eyes, nose, ears and cheeks* It's okay hyung.

*JIMIN was on a call. He started walking towards BTS immediately. Everybody looked at him confused.*

JIMIN: Yah jungkook! Is your mobile out of charge?

Jk: Aaani! *takes his phone out* Weyo?

JIMIN: *confused* Wait. *calls jungkook* It says switched off.

Jk: *showing him the screen* *talks in pout* No hyung, I has 90% battery.

RM: *reads the screen, leaning forward and narrowing his eyes* *suddenly widens his eyes* YAAAH! PABOYA! IT'S ON AIRPLANE MODE!

Jk: *shook* What? *looks at his phone* Oh shit!!!

JIMIN : Yn has been trying to call you since afternoon.

Jk: *crying and smiling at the same time*

Jin: Aaahhh, seriously Jungkook? Did you also switch the airplane mode off in your brain? Like you reply to our texts. *laughing*

V: And he thought that he got rejected *laughing*

Suga: Yaah! Stop it! You'll make him cry even more.

Hobi: Go call her.

Jk: B-but Hyung, we have to leave.

RM: *looking at the notice board* I don't think so.

*There's a storm warning and all the flights are cancelled for a minimum of 2 days*

Jm: *smiling at Jungkook* I think this is bound to happen. *winks*

Jungkook: *smiles while sniffing* Can I go then? I'll just meet her directly.

V: We'll also come with you. I want to visit that cafe so bad.

Hobi: Aaahhh! Baja! Let's also record something there. It'll be past their closing time anyway.

RM: Wait let me talk to the managers about this and our luggage we cannot just abandon them.

*RM talks to them and they all leave with 3-4 self cameras, while the staff re-booked the rooms and made necessary arrangements*

*Meanwhile let's see what happened at the cafe after Jungkook left the place leaving Yn in the rain*

D: *hurries out of the cafe* Why did he leave? Yn don't tell me that you rejected him? That man was more than anyone could ever ask for!

Yn: *sighs with tears rolling down*

D: *worried* Yn are you okay?

Yn: *nods* Let's go in.

*They sit on a table and Yn kept looking at the note.*

D: What is that?

Yn: *smiles looking at the note* Something that I wrote during my college. My bucket list that I wanted to do with my partner on a date.

D: Okay I'm confused! Why does Jungkook have it? And THAT one from your college days? Like 4 years ago.

Yn: *nods* Can you pass me that marker? *smiles at the note and ticks the last box "kissing my love in the rain" * *explains everything to Dara*

D: *surprised* WOW! JUST WOW! He did all that for you! I'm jealous now! That's so sweet Yn and why did he leave? What did you say?

Yn: I didn't get to say anything. I mean I was in shock so it might have looked like I was going to reject him. *looks at dara and smiles* but actually I was not. I like him too Dara, I was going to let go if he doesn't say anything but I decided I'll tell him all about me and leave it for him to decide if he still wants to be with me.