BREAK TO FIX

* Yn and Dara are back to their regular schedules and so is BTS. Their cafe and dance studio, both gained popularity after their comeback and the run BTS episode. The cafe was already adored by a lot of people, this just added to it's uniqueness. BTS' comeback was huge and it is a huge success. Jungkook texted Yn at least once a day, no matter how busy he was. Their facetime calls were never private, as Aria is present, and because of that at least one member of BTS is present along with Jungkook. Amidst their busy and hectic schedules this is one of the things that could help ease them up. It was obviously hard considering that this is a long distance relationship and a little different one- and the different time zones, only made it harder. Even among all this Jungkook and Yn, never fought once. Maybe because they fit with each other so well or may be because they make the most out of the time that they get. Jungkook has hectic schedules frequently and it equals the same for Yn considering, taking care of Aria.*
*After a month passed by, one day*
RM: Guess what? I just attended a meeting with Bang PDnim and they are planning to open our very own dance academy along with the vocal one we inaugurated last year.
Jin: Waah, you mean Bighit's very own?
RM: Yes. And guess who is on the potential line up for an invitation. *excited*
V: Who? Who?
RM: Yn, Dara and Mike:
Jimin: Waaah! I mean it's no surprise considering that choreography of ours went on to be a big hit.
Suga: How many other names are there?
RM: About 20. But they might be just visiting to conduct workshops. Only a few of them can shift to be permanent maybe.
Hobi: I wonder if Yn and Dara can do that. *looks at Jk*
V: *nudging his arm* Why are you so silent?
Jk: I don't know how to feel about this. I'm happy that they are in the A list. But considering how Yn thinks, she might reject coming here. Abandoning the cafe. Dance studio is not their own, they just conduct collaborative workshops. But the main reason would be Aria.
RM: *sighs* True that. I feel like she won't come.
Jk: *nods, pursing his lips*
Jin: We never know. Let's just hope they make into the final list and that Yn and Dara decide to come here. I know it's very vague, but the chances of this happening is not too less. Considering Big Hit's value and the exposure they would get.
V: Yeah, let's try being optimistic. And I hope I see Aria soon.
Jk: *sighs and nods*
*After a week or so Yn and Dara get their invitation. Yn asks Jungkook if he knew about this and he said that he had a hint. When asked about her decision, Yn just bluntly told him that it's going to be difficult considering the cafe and Aria, just as he expected. He didn't talk much about it, hoping that she'll change her mind somehow. But deep down he really wanted Yn to take that opportunity. Because what are the odds that they started dating and Yn gets an opportunity to be in Korea? It's all like it's bound to happen. He mentioned that to Yn and told her to think about it one more time, to which Yn responded with just a nod, leaving Jungkook with almost no hope. Meanwhile Dara and Mike are ready to take it but are waiting for Yn if she would change her mind by any chance. The inauguration is in three months, so they still have two months to decide and respond.*
*Another month passed by. After a stressful day, Jungkook decided to facetime Yn. He usually doesn't facetime at this hour as it's going to be noon for Yn, and she'll be busy with the people in her cafe. But today he really wanted her comfort. Yn picks up the call, all surprised.*
Yn: Is everything okay kook?
Jk: *nods* *laying on the bed with his tired face* Yes. Are you busy?
Yn: Not busy, but I'm occupied at the moment.
Jk: Oh, I'll hang up then.
Yn: No. It's okay. *smiles* I was just icing the cupcakes. Give me a minute. *places the phone on the counter in front of her and connects the air pods* I'm all ears bunny.
Jk: *chuckles* Nothing, I just felt this sudden urge to talk to you. I couldn't wait.
Yn: *smiles* Is everything really okay? You look so tired and you usually don't call at this hour.
Jk: Hmm. I'm good. It was just a busy day.
Yn: *nods while piping the cream onto the cupcake*
Jk: Where's miss cupcake?
Yn: *chuckles, moving away from the frame* Right behind me. I made a setup for her, behind the display counter where I sit.
Jk: That's cute. What is she doing so seriously? *laughs*
Yn: *chuckles* Watching the pictures in the story book. Don't disturb her now, please.
Jk: *smiles looking at Yn and Aria* I miss you both.
Yn: We miss you too. *holds the piping bag again*
Jk: I'm craving cupcakes now.
Yn: Are you on a diet again?
Jk: *nods and pouts* We have a performance later this month. I need my abs.
Yn: *laughs* Jungkook, they are not going anywhere. And you won't even show them, then why do you make yourself suffer.
Jk: What if you find someone hotter than me? I can't risk it. You have not even seen them live. *smirks*
Yn: For your information, I have seen better and I'm still with you. *teasing him*
Jk: *triggered* Who did you see? *talking in pout* This is what you are doing now? Yaah, you have a kid, you should behave responsibly.
Yn: *holding back her laughter* Who said I can't check out men if I have a kid? I checked you out *smirks* and succeeded even.
Jk: So this was all your plan huh? I see! *narrowing his eyes* Still you even have me, your boyfriend. so you should not. *serious*
Yn: *laughs* OKay, okay. Fine! Stop being so jealous!
Jk: No, I'm not. Who would I be jealous of anyway?
Yn: Ah right! You don't even know who I checked out. *teasing him*
Jk: YNN!! Who is it? *falling into her trap again*
Yn: *dodging the topic* Ah! I'm done. Don't they look pretty?
Jk: Yes they do. Now answer me. *mad*
Yn: *burts out laughing* Okay, okay. Do you know this guy *thinks* how should I explain?
Jk: *loosing his patience* Tell it already!
Yn: Why are you so restless? Okay, Do you know this guy from the famous boy band called BTS? The youngest of them, the one they call golden maknae? I find him very *whispers* hot and sexy. *smirks*
Jk: *shook and flustered* Okayyy mami, you got me there. And don't you dare whisper like that.
Yn: And why is that? *smirks and talks in a low tone*
Jk: Yn, don't do it. Please! *whines*
Yn: *laughs* Okay fine! Aren't you sleepy? it's pretty late over there.
Jk: I want hugs and cuddles. *pouts* We only cuddled once.
Yn: *sighs* And imagine how it is for me. I have only cuddled once in my whole life.
Jk: *sad* I wish I could teleport and give you a massive hug now. *looks at Yn, but to his surprise she was looking ahead with a surprised expression on her face*
Yn: What is he doing here?
Jk: Who's that? Yn? Is everything alright?
Yn: M-Mr. Black *mumbles*
Jk: What? What the hell is he doing there? *mad and gets up from his bed*
Yn: Calm down Kook. I'll call you later in the evening. Go to bed now.
Jk: NO! Don't hang up now. Is he in your cafe?
Yn: I think he's coming here now Kook. I'll tell you later. Whatever it is.
Jk: Yn NO! How can I not be concerned?
Yn: Sorry kook. I'm hanging up. Just go to sleep. I'll call you immediately. Don't worry. *hangs up and goes offline*
Jk: Yn- AAAHHHH! WHY DID SHE CUT IT? I DON'T LIKE HIM BEING AROUND HER AND THIS DOESN'T EVEN FEEL RIGHT. *facetimes again*
Jk: Great! Now she's offline. *calls her*
*Meanwhile*
B:*entes the cafe* *waves at Yn*
Yn: *walks to him* *gives him an awkward smile*
B: Do you have a minute?
Yn: *looks at her ringing phone* Take a seat. I'll be here in 15min.
B: *nods and settles down*
Yn: *walking to the counter* *takes the call*
*On call*
Yn: Kook, What is it? I told you I'll call you later. *calm*
Jk: Did he talk to you? What did he say?
Yn: *sighs* No he didn't. He asked me if I had a minute to talk. He's sitting at one of the tables and now if you hang up, I'll get to know why he is here.
Jk: No, I'm not hanging up. I'll be online, talk with him.
Yn: *sighs* I'll tell you anyway right? Do you think I'll hide anything from you?
Jk: No Yn! *sighs* It's not about you. I don't trust him and this doesn't feel good.
Yn: Alright, put yourself on mute. I'm going there.
*Yn walks to the table and places her mobile, screen down on the table*
Yn: *cold* What is it?
B: *sighs* How are you? And how's Aria?
Jk's POV: Aria? After all these years he bothers to ask now?
Yn: *raising her brows* Seriously? Why do you care now? This is the first time I heard that name from you. Anyway we're good.
B: Yn.. *reaching out for her hand on the table*
Yn: *takes it away* Don't you dare touch me.
Jk's POV: That idiot! How dare he?
B: *nods* Yn, I can't get over it. I realise what I have been missing. I saw Aria on that run BTS episode the other day and I realised what I have been missing all these days. Please give me a chance. At Least for Aria's sake.
Yn: *scoffs* What do you mean by Aria's sake? I'm scared how she would turn out to be, being around a person like you. I'd rather not have anybody around. And it's not like I didn't give you any chance. You had multiple chances, even when we were settling the divorce. You didn't want custody over her.
B: That's what. I was such a fool letting go of my perfect life. The perfect life that was because of you. Yn we can still work this marriage, we didn't have any other problem except me and I'm ready to give my all. I'm ready to compensate for everything. Let's just get back together. We can be one happy family.
Yn: *pauses and thinks*
Jk's POV: I hate that he is being sincere now. I hate it when I start feeling left out. Why isn't she saying anything? Is she thinking? Does she still like him? No, she already told me that she doesn't. Is she thinking about Aria and how she is going to be brought up? *starts tearing up* Yn, I promise I can be the best dad for Aria. I understand that we are away and I can't show it often- but I really can take up the responsibility. AAggghhh! I wish I was there in person.
Yn: *clears her throat before speaking* I appreciate your change Mr. Black. But I love somebody else now and when it comes to Aria, I feel like that particular person can be a better influence on her.
B: *taken aback* O-Oh! Is it that guy? The one I met backstage?
Yn: Yes.
B: What does he do? Is he even stable? Yn, Aria is still a baby and you can't just date guys like that it's going to affect her later.
Yn: *mad* I'm not dating "guys". And I know it better than you when it comes to Aria. Do you even hear what you say? *pauses* And about that man, yes he is stable, and if you ask me what he does, then listen carefully- he respects me, takes care of me and Aria like we are the most precious things in this world. YES, That's what he does. And that's what I care about.
*Yn doesn't express what she feels about Jungkook often. And hearing her words right now, Jungkook was moved and this time he had happy tears rolling down*
B: Yn, why can't you see that I'm totally going into rags. If you hate me so much, at least give me my money back!
Yn: *shook* What? When did I even take your money?
B: The alimony.
Yn: What are you talking about? And seriously? Was this all realisation and missing me and Aria just an act? You disgust me. How could you just blabber things out like that, do you even know the weight that your words carry? You were about to spoil that kid's future.  I never thought that you are such a degraded person.
Jk's POV: WTF! WHAT IN THE FUCKINH HELL? WHAT DOES HE TAKE YN FOR? I would have broken his face now.
B: NOOo! I'm sorry. It's not that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. *walks to her holding her shooulders*
Yn: *yells* I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME.
Jk's POV: What's happening? Did he go to her now? Where's Dara? Why isn't she here?
D: *comes out of the kiln room after hearing Yn* What are you doing here?
Yn: Dara, did I accept any alimony during the divorce? Did something like that happen behind my back?
Jk's POV: Why is she asking Dara?
B: Yes, you did. I paid 50% for the house that you are staying in.
Yn: Nooo. Dara did. It legally belongs to me and her.
B: What?
D: Yes, I can say that as her lawyer and legal owner of that house.
Jk's POV: Wait, Dara is Yn's lawyer? I thought they were friends from college.
D: I think you got scammed by your lawyer Mr. Black. You came to the wrong place.
B: *shook* B-but Yn, keep that aside and just think about us.
Yn: That's it. I'm done. I'm literally done with all of your drama, how did I even love you. I'm glad that we didn't end up together. You disgust me and we can never be together. I hate you. Don't you dare show up in front of me ever again. Please! You are never honest, and even now you came for the money for your business, you are such a jerk.
B: *mad* WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? *grabs her by her shoulders harshly*
D: *yells* Mr. Black, LET GO OF HER.
B: WHEN I ASK YOU TO GET BACK, JUST FUCKING GET BACK TO ME. *pushes her away, making her stumble and fall down hitting the table*
Jk's POV: What's happening there? Yn! Is she alright, why is Dara yelling to let her go.*panics*
Yn: *about to get up and break his face*
A: Mommyyyyy. *screams* *runs to her and holds her*
Yn: Aria, go back to your place. Mommy has some unfinished business here. *glares at Black who's in shock about what he did* Dara take her.
*Dara immediately picks up Aria*
Jk's POV: Be careful Yn! Hell! why am I not there now!
Yn: *gets up*
B: Y-Yn, I'm sorry. I am so messed up that I can't even think straight.
Yn: *hits his crotch with her knee, hits his back with her elbow when he bends down in pain, making him fall on the floor* Dara, I want you to report harassment case against this man and have a warrant that he cannot be around me or Aria within the radius of at least a 1 km for security reasons.
D: Noted.
*The cops arrive as one of the customers informed them already when Mr. Black started the drama.*
Yn: *Goes to Aria who's crying and takes her into her arms* *consoling her* It's okay baby. Mommy is fine you see. Mommy beat up a bad guy. Don't cry now.
D: *walks to Yn after talking to the cops* I'm so proud Yn. Looking at the woman that you have become.
A: *calms down hugging Yn* *glares at Mr. Black while he is being taken away* Bad guy.
Yn: What's it Aria?
A: *points to the car that's taking him away* Bad guy. *cute mad face*
* Mr. Black is arrested and everything goes as Yn asked with the footage and the phone call recording as a proof provided*
*Yn puts aria back at her play station and now Dara and Yn are sitting at the table*
D: Are you alright?
Yn: You know for a moment I thought he really changed. And maybe I could allow Aria to meet him once in a while. *sighs* I have no clue how I'm going to tell her that he's her father.
D: You don't have to, if you don't want to.
Yn: I don't want to hide it. I don't want to lie. *sighs* She would ask me someday anyway, it's just so obvious that Jungkook isn't *pauses and realizes* Oh shit Jungkook!
Yn: *picks her phone up and curses under her breath seeing that he is still on line listening* *takes the phone to her ear* J-jungkook?
Jk: Jungkook isn't what?
Yn: *stays silent*
Jk: Yn. please tell me. What was that, that you were thinking.
Yn: *sighs* Even though I hide it, it's just too obvious that you aren't her father. Even if this gets serious in the future.
Jk: Then don't hide it. Yn, I know that  it's just been two months and you are not sure how long this is going to be but, Yn I might not be her biological father, but I can be the best dad ever for Aria. I promise that she wouldn't miss a thing. I'm not proposing anything at the moment. Don't panic, I just wanted to assure you.
Yn: *moved* I understand it bunny. *smiles*
Jk: *sigh of relief* Are you okay now? I swear I'm going to break his spine when I come there..
Yn: Yes, I'm fine. Come here first, we'll think about it later. *chuckles*
Jk: *chuckles* *pauses* *they both just stay silent for a while*
Yn: Go to sleep kook. I can imagine that you are dozing off.
Jk: Hmmm. Just a few more minutes please.
Yn: *chuckles* Do you want to talk to Aria?
Jk: No Yn! At this moment, I want you and only you.
Yn: Haha, okay.
Jk: And Dara is your lawyer?
Yn: Yes! She really liked how I got back up during the whole divorce scenario and she wanted to do the same, live for herself. Remember I told that she came to me when I was, I guess 5 months pregnant? That's when she decided it and we bought that house together, satisfying the legal requirements to bring up a baby.
Jk: Wow, I guess you changed people's lives other than mine.
Yn: *chuckles* No, I didn't. They did for themselves.
Jk: I love you Yn. *yawns*
Yn: *chuckles* Go to sleep now. We can talk when you get up in the morning.
Jk: You better say it back. *mumbles*
Yn: *smiles to herself* Sleep kook.
Jk: Hmmmm *dozing off*
Yn: *calm* Good night. *cuts the call*
D: Was he online all this time?
Yn: *nods*
D: *sighs* It must have been so frustrating for him.
Yn: He wouldn't listen to me when I told him that I'll tell it all to him later.
D: Considering how Mr. Black treated you, Jungkook would never listen to you when it's something involving that stupid guy.
Yn: *nods* I'm glad though. He has no idea, how secured I felt. Although he was just on call.
D: *smiles* I think we should take Aria out somewhere.
Yn: *looking at Aria* I feel horrible for putting her all through this.
D: She'll be proud of you Yn. She'll definitely be.
Yn: *sighs* B? *calls her* Come here.
A: *jumps off her stool and runs to Yn*
Yn: Do you want a cupcake?
A: But- you said- no cupcakes be-before. *confused*
Yn: *chuckles* Me, you and Aunty Dara are having a cupcake party now. Because you were so brave today honey, you even helped mommy get up.
A: CUPCAKE PARTYYYYYY! Mommy let's beat more bad guys.
Yn: *shook* Oh my god. She's getting the wrong impression. *facepalming herself*
*Yn and Dara laugh at her excitement . And as suggested by Dara they go to a zoo with Aria, that weekend along with Mike. He was completely shook knowing that Aria is Yn's daughter. But he was glad that she is happy after all that and now opened up to him as well.*