"YOUR" DAUGHTER's B'DAY

*In the morning Yn wakes up and finds that Aria is not beside her, looking to her side she initially observes that Jungkook is still sleeping laying on his back. There's no chance that her parents would enter the room and take Aria, so she looked around on the bed again. After her sleepy eyes settled, she could see Aria's pigtails peeking out from under Jungkook's blanket, slowly pulls the blanket down, revealing Aria sleeping over Jungkook's chest, laying on her tummy. They both look like they are in deep sleep and the thing that made Yn laugh is how they had a tiny pout and slept with their mouth open. She quickly grabs her mobile to click a picture and later Aria slowly opens her eyes and sees Yn that's in front of her. Yn smiles at her and signals Aria to come to her so that Jungkook can sleep for awhile, because it's early anyway. Aria gets up waking Jungkook from his deep sleep and crawls to Yn's arm, still sleepy*

Jk: *mumbles* You are up already?

Yn: Yeah, go back to sleep I'll wake you up later. *looks at Aria who fell asleep again in her arms and smiles, puts her beside jungkook who now turned to his side* And you too little monster. *kisses her cheek and gets up from the bed*

Jk: *holds her wrist and slowly open his eyes* Where's mine?

Yn: *chuckles* *kisses his cheek* There you go.

Jk: Why did you wake up so early?

Yn: *surprised* Kook, it's her birthday today.

Jk: *shook and gets up* Oh right!

Yn: I'll wake you up later.

Jk: No, I'm wide awake now. Let's go and start the preparations.

Yn: Okay. Text the boys to be here for lunch and dinner as well.

Jk: Okay. *gets up and hugs her* *in his sleepy voice* I love you.

Yn: *shook* What's with the sudden love?

Jk: You better say it back.

Yn: No *teases him*

Jk: It's okay, I know it anyway.

Yn: *smiles from over his shoulder and hugs back*

*They make the necessary preparations and wake Aria up wishing her on her 3rd birthday. Jungkook made sure that it was memorable and noisy from the core, as his inner bunny came out. Yn's parents were beyond happy after knowing about Jungkook personally. BTS, Mi-young, Dara and Mike arrived by the time of lunch and Yn couldn't get any happier having all the people she loved in the same room. Aria has been waiting eagerly to open up her presents, but waited till lunch, on Yn's words. She finally got to open them. Everybody is in the living room, gathered around the coffee table, while Yn, Jungkook and Aria sat on the carpet and rest on the couch and chairs nearby.*

Yn: Okay Aria, which one do you want to open first.

A: *points to a box wrapped in a sparkly blue colour* This one.

Yn: Okay, I'll remove the tapes and give it to you okay?

A: *sits facing Yn crossing her legs, nods obediently*

Dad: Wow! She's too obedient for the naughty person she is.

Yn: It's just till I open it Papa. *laughs* Okay, let me see who's gift is this. *reads the tag* Joon samchu.

Jk: *laughs with his bunny smile* She choose yours first.

RM: *smiles showing his dimple*

Yn: Do you know who is Joon samchu Aria?

A: *looks around clueless making everybody laugh*

Yn: How can we open it if you don't know who he is?