SUGAR & SPICE

* The screening that Yn mentioned about happened and now they are left with a pre-debut girl group of 3 members and a boy group of 5 members. All the mentors train them in various dance lessons. Aria is sent to Mi-Young's care center alteast thrice a week, whenever Yn has long work hours. Because of the environment there, her Korean is picking up now. Jungkook had no intentions to keep his relationship secret from BTS' staff and so they gradually came to know about it. He is their loved maknae who has nothing been but nice to them and so they were really proud knowing how he dealt the situation with utmost respect towards Yn. BangPDnim came to know about it and he talked it out with him once. He just told him to careful because this involves a kid and her future. Later, he even talked to Yn, telling her she should let him know without any hesitation, if they need something from BigHit for Aria's and her security. Yn is currently signed under BigHit as the dance mentor, she didn't want to accept any other offers from other companies, when she got famous after that teaser. Even though the staff were welcoming, when it came to Yn and Aria, Yn seldom visits Jungkook during practice keeping it professional. To be specific the idols and trainees never meet at a place, except for the cafeteria and that is also too rare, which actually acted as a plus for Yn and Jungkook's relationship. Although the saesangs doubted that Jungkook is dating someone, there was no issue created till now. In the BigHit company the idols working area is among the top most floors, while the training happened in the initial floors. Yn was cold and secretive as ususal, but she was never rude, unlike Steve, god knows where he got that attitude from. It has been giving the other mentors a hard time to console trainees after his sessions. He is indeed talented but he could be very mean at times. One day Yn enters the girls' dance studio, to start her session with them, which gong to last till late evening. She puts her bag down on the bench, that's along the wall, while the trainese greeted her. She turned towards them, looking at them for the first time that day and it concerned her immediately. The trainees looked so tired, but it isn't what concerned Yn, they were all sad and disappointed and completely vexed up.*

Yn: *tying her hair into pony* What's with the long faces? *cold* Was it Steve's class earlier today?

Trainees: Ye! 

Yn: *sighs looking at them* What did he say this time?

* The trainees names are Bora, Deok-Mi, Cindy*

C: To buy new heels or he won't let us dance. 

Yn: *confused* What?

D: Ye! He was assigned to choreograph the cute concept and it had a floor moment. I broke my heel while doing it and he got mad.

Yn: *mad* What? That doesn't even make any sense. And?

C: *hesitates*

Yn: Look, you can tell it to me. I'm not going to shout at him and tell on you if that's what you are scared about. I'll try to figure something out because this is getting out of hands.

B: It's not like we are complaining about the dance moves seonsaengnim. Even though a few of us are from stable families, we live dependent on the company and our allowance. And buying a pair of branded heels for no valid reason is the last thing we want to do.

D: Ye seonsaengnim. We don't even ask for allowance from our families anymore, debut being undecided it's only adding pressure to them thinking if we are going to make it or not. And spending all the money from our part-time jobs on a pair of heels and that too mentioned to be branded.

Yn: *sighs and looks at the trainees that were teared up* Just give me a minute wait for me in the cafeteria. *leaves*

B: I'm scared unnie.

D: Me too. Let's just wait in the cafeteria.

* It was the lunch break when all the trainees were eating and these three were waiting for Yn. Everybody gasped as BTS came to the cafeteria again, like after 4 months, that's how rare it happens. They settle down at a corner table and start eating. Yn walks in to the trainees who were sitting there, holding a can of juice. Takes a seat in front of them, she didn't notice BTS yet.*