KOOK AND ARIA's FORT

*Yn reaches the airport ahead of their arrival time and the fans and the reporter's didn't recognise her as she isn't actually revealed to the public. She just waited casually with no hustle, in the VIP area. The flight gets a little delayed and Jungkook calls her right away, after they touch down. Making sure her location, he excitedly walks out into the waiting area. Yn on the other hand felt nervous and even she didn't know why. She was excited as well. Spotting her from a far away distance Jungkook just freezes for a sec. And so does Yn after seeing him. He removes his cap and starts jolting towards her, leaving the fans and reporters outside the room confused. By the time they figure out to whom he is running to, he already bashed to Yn hugging her throwing his whole body weight onto her, making her stumble. People outside start gasping and BTS giggling looking at the scene and how cute it was when Yn regained her balance and hugged him back wrapping her arms around his neck, and her feet rose form the ground*
Yn: *mumbles into his ear* Say it! Say that you are sorry.
Jk: *in a single go* *mumbles onto her neck* I'm sorry for not trusting you, I should have asked you first and I regret each and every bit of it. I never intended to do such a thing. I love you Yn. So so much and I missed you a lot! I feel horrible for giving you away under custody.
Yn: *pecks his ear, still holding each other tight* I forgive you. And I missed you too.
Jk: *tightens his grip* You have no idea! I literally died everyday- of guilt.
Yn: This is over now. Don't ever think about it again. Alright? *lets go and looks into his eyes*
Jk: *nods and takes her cap away, letting her hair fall down beautifully over her features*
Yn: YAAH! GIVE IT BACK!! *jumps to catch it*
V: *approaches them* Yaah, they can see her now. What are you doing?
Jk: I don't mind hyung!
V: *awkward* Ummm Y-yn, h-how have you been?
Yn: *removes her mask, smiles a little* I'm good.
Jk: Let's go. I think they got enough content for today!
Yn: *laughs*
V: *moves forward and hugs her slightly* We missed you Yn!
Yn: *shook but hugs back mildly* I'll see you guys tomorrow. *smiles looking at him*
V: You look pretty. That hair colour suits you.
Yn: *blushes a little* Aww thank you!
Jk: *clears his throat* Choegyo! I thought you came to the airport to pick me?
Yn: *chuckles* Yes.
Jk: Then what's the delay? I'm here already!
Yn: *squishes his cheek with her hand* Stop being so jealous!
Jk: I'm not! *sulks*
V: Yeah. We get that! *rolls eyes*
*The rest of the BTS also come back and they walk out to the reporters with Jungkook and Yn coming out at the end. As much as she doesn't want to be on camera, Yn knows how to be the best when she is on one. She makes it seem so effortless. With the slightest make up highlighting her features and a simple yet cool regular fit she just wanted to show them all. We all know how stubborn or challenging she is, and she kept quiet for a few months even after knowing about all the hatred. But now if she's going to come out she thought she might as well show them what she is! And as Jungkook and Yn walked out, all giggly and looking absolutely stunning being in each other's company, and not to forget how in love they looked, most of the stalkers lost it. The reporters lost it too but in a good way. Obviously the videos were taken earlier but they weren't as clear as the pictures that are being taken now. When BTS stand in front of the reporters before they leave, Yn walks back to her car and decides to wait for Jungkook there. Well, even though she's walking to the car alone along with the manager she gained a lot of spotlight and many of the armys, fansites and stalkers gasped at how perfect she is from up close. Later Jungkook walks back to her car bowing to everyone on their way and puts his bag inside the trunk and extends his hand for the keys.*
Yn: *confused* What?
Jk: I'll drive.
Yn: Are you sure? You look sleepy.
Jk: It's the same when you drive being completely awake and when I drive being sleepy. *giggles in his bunny smile*
Yn: *starts hitting him with her purse* Shut up! I'm not giving. *turns away to walk*
Jk: *after protecting himself with his hands around his face* *laughs* YAAAH! Mianhaeeee. *jogs to to her* *holds her wrist*
*There are many eyes on them, but watching from a distance and it's natural for an amole amount of obsessive people to be in them and one of them who currently burned with jealousy, just picked up something around them and just threw it at Yn. But Jungkook was quick enough to notice and dodge her turning her away, taking her into his embrace while the object hit his back*
Yn: *shook* Kook, are you okay? *worried*
Jk: *smiles* Yes sweety. I am *still hugging her tugs her hair behind her ear, looking into her eyes*
Yn: Yaah, tell me the truth, are you really okay?
Jk: Yesss. It's just a rock. I'm stronger than it *smirks*
Yn: *chuckles* Okay bunny! Let's go before someone kills me out of jealousy!
Jk: Not when I'm here! And Yn, thanks for choosing to trust me and show yourself to the world that you are mine.
Yn: *smiles warmly* Well, Thank you for making me yours then!
Jk: I really want to kiss you!
Yn: *scrunching her nose* Not here please! The fact that I'm still in your arms, I can smell things burning.
Jk: But we are behind the car. All they can see is my head and till shoulders.
Yn: Okay Sherlock! Let's go back home and you can do whatever you want. *gets in the car*
Jk: *also getting into the car* Whatever I want? *smirks*
Yn: *rolls eyes buckling her seat belt* Such a pervert!
Jk: YAAH! I'll show you what a real pervert looks like today. *starts the engine*
Yn: *laughs* I have seen you before. *continues teasing him*
Jk: *glares at her* Just wait till we get back home! You'll regret each and everything that you said right now.
Yn: *shook* Y-yaah, I-I was just kidding!
Jk: What's done is done! I don't care if you are kidding now! *smirks, talking in his deep voice*
Yn's POV: Oh god! *gulps*
*After they reach home, Yn starts being sly and does her best to ignore Jungkook's gaze. He found it cute how flustered she is and how shy she is getting at the moment. He settles on the couch after taking a showed.*
Jk: YNNNN!!!
Yn: *from Aria's room* AAAUUUHHH?
Jk: COME HEREE!!
Yn: WEYYY? *walks out of the room*
Jk: *chuckles to himself* *pulls her onto his lap making her sit facing him*
Yn: *shook and starts turning red*
Jk: Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything. I'm not a pervert as you think. *smirks*
Yn: *chuckles* Well, that's a bummer!
Jk: Don't provoke me now! *looks into her eyes with their faces inches apart* And you call me a pervert?
Yn: *moves closer and hugs him by his neck still on his lap*
Jk: *hugs back wrapping his hands arounds her* *talks into her shoulder* I'm so sorry Yn. *pauses*
Yn: *mumbles burying her face onto his neck* Go ahead.
Jk: I was out of my mind completely stressed and worked up when that happened. I wasn't thinking straight. I know it still doesn't justify what I did, but I never imagined it would go that far that they had to take you under custody. I felt absolutely horrible when I saw those cuffs around your hands, I felt like I failed as your boyfriend. *tears fall down one by one* And trust me I felt like breaking that detective's bones when he touched you! *tightens his grip around her* I was too blinded by anger to react. I failed again, I mean I let somebody handle you like that right in front my eyes. Blaming myself is nothing compared to all the failures that I was that day. I am so lucky to have you Yn, for you to love me back even after all this, for you to care about me although you were in a horrible condition and ME being the reason for that as well. Thank you for not letting your anger overtake our bond, unlike me. *sobs onto her shoulder* This chance, this one chance, I'll prove it to you, that you can trust me again and rely on me. I love you Yn, with my whole universe and I'll keep loving you no matter what. Thank you for choosing me all over again.
Yn: *looks into his eyes, while a few tears escaped hers* *smiles warmly wiping his tears away with her sweater paw* What do you mean by choose? You are the only one kook! And why wouldn't I? There are still a lot of songs that you have to sing for us and you thought you could escape before that? *raising her brows* You are stuck with me bunny.
Jk: *giggles with his teary eyes and reddened features* Okay my carrot!
Yn: Eeewwww! Cringeyyyy.
Jk: I like it. *leans in and kisses her forehead* Thank you Yn.
Yn: *placing her hands on his jaw* I forgive you and I love you. *pecks the top of his head* Now if you let me go, I have some dinner preparations to make before your cupcake gets back home. *pushes his hair back from his face*
Jk: *pouts* No. *tightens his grip around her* We'll order something, I'm not letting you go and especially she gets to spend a lot of time with you.
Yn: How can you be jealous of your own kid!? *chuckles* And why do you always compete with the little one?
Jk: *triggered* Yaah! I'm the only little one here alright? Remember that? *serious*
Yn: Okay. Okay. My apologies to the one and only LITTLE one. *chuckles*
Jk: Good. And I want ALL your attention!
Yn: Sorry Kook! I still have a tiny one to handle. *pecks his cheek and jumps out of his grip*
Jk: YAAH! COME BACK! *starts chasing her*
*The bell rings and the door opens revealing Aria and Jungkook stops chasing Yn and runs to Aria*
Jk: AARRREIIIIIIIIII! *picks her up craddling in his arms and swirls around making her giggle out loud*
Yn: Thanks for picking her up Dara! *takes the bag from Dara's hands*
D: *chuckles* No worries! God Yn, Aria talks a lot these days, me and Mike were laughing continuously in the car. She amazed us! It was fun!
Yn: Really? I must be used to it to notice. *sighs looking at Jungkook and Aria that are busy playing in the lawn* *smiles warmly* Who's not giving attention to who? *chuckles*
D: *chuckles* Is it him again? Was he sulking?
*They take a seat at the kitchen counter*
Yn: Yesaaaaahhhh! And they forget about me right after fighting for my attention. *shrugs*
D: *smiles warmly* I'm happy for you.
Yn: *smiles back* Deja Vu!
D: Haha yeah. This happened when you first started dating him.
Yn: *smiles* Yeah! Ah BTW when is our meeting?
D: Tomorrow afternoon. Get ready to slay miss boss bitch.
Yn: *giggles* You too miss lawyer!
D: Alright! I'll see you tomorrow then! *hugs her and leaves*