CHAPTER

*The next day, Jungkook's video message was released.*
Jk: Anneyoghaseyo. Bangtanseonyindan eh Jeon Jungkook inmida. This message is to clarify a few misinformation that came out yesterday. To start with I'm going to confirm that I'm indeed in a relationship with someone. She was a single mother when I first met her, and we are both now taking care of the baby. This someone is very dear to me and BTS, so I request you to respect our privacy and not attempt any breach of our security. Our (BTS') life has been nothing but amazing after these two ladies got into it, so we assure that we are happy and it is going to be that way. Khamsamida! *bows*
*As usual everybody went crazy after the confirmation. Most of the armys were proud on how Jungkook took the responsibility after he loved somebody, while some put out random critics, like the ratarmys, or the kid-armys who actually don't understand a few adult relationships and concepts. Almost everybody in BigHit kind of had an idea, that there's something going on, so it wasn't THAT much of a shock to them. Yn and Aria stayed in Bangtan's dorm for 3 more days. And yeah, it was easy for many people to trace out Yn's place. Dara updated them on constant paparazzi and saesangs that roamed around the streets. Big Hit requested security to that area and the police department provided them with it, at least for a few months. There were also armys that tried to protect Yn & Aria from all the stalkers. Mimi's day care started flooding with requests which she politely declined and only took in a few after detailed observation and consideration. BangPD looked into the staff and nothing was suspicious as such. But one thing is that, they are now thinking about revealing their identity as they would only be able to provide them a strict security system. There is this one incident because of which Jungkook insisted on doing this.*
*One day after practice Jungkook reaches home late while Yn and Aria are already asleep. He was actually not being able to spend time with them lately, so the feeling of missing was mutual. And he saw how his and Yn's relationship changed a lot. Like they are not those clingy couple anymore, they don't text way too often, they just care about each other and miss each other the right amount, they basically gor used to each other a lot, like it is a part of themselves and last but not the least the increase in the bickering between these two. And especially from Yn's side. Which leads us to another incident, so let's get into both of those incidents combined*
*In the practice studio*
Jk: *storms in with his not so mad face*
Jin: Wey wey?
Jk: It's Yn hyung. I'll tell you later hyung.
*After he practice*
Jin: *chuckles* What happened?
Jk: I don't know. I'm constantly mad at her. I don't even understand why she's behaving like this. I feel like she doesn't feel the same anymore.
Hobi: *also chuckles* Why do you think so?
Jk: Lately, all we do is bicker.
Jimin: You mean fight or bicker?
Jk: Not fighting, it's constant bickering.
RM: About what?
Jk: *talks in pout, complaining* Whenever I get home late, whenever I eat dinner out or almost whatever I do. She says that why do you make me cook if you are going to eat out? I didn't ask her to do that. And even after all this she cooks again, and bickers again. *as if he's rapping right now* And about coming late, don't get me started on that, it's true that I sometimes forget to inform her, but she keeps on bickering saying that she can't get ample amount of sleep. I didn't ask for that either, but still after all the discussion she stays up again. Right now it's kind of unpredictable on what we would be bickering, a towel that I left on the bed? Or a coffee mug that I leave on the table? And me and Aria get scolded together when we watch cartoon on TV. Like just after an hour, she'll be behind us.
Jk: *catches his breath* Even today. She didn't let me and Aria play with the legos, it was because I left a pair of unwashed socks in our cupboard.
Jk: I told her that I don't feel like coming home if she's going to be this way. And she said if I be proper then this wouldn't happen. And so I told her not to expect me to come back home tonight. *crosses his arms in front of his chest and huffs*
Jimin: *smiles* This reminds me of something?
Jk: *irritated* What?
RM: *chuckles* Okay tell me this. When is the last time you came to dorm.
Jk: I guess 2 days ago. But I didn't stay there, I left at night.
RM: And from when were you feeling this way?
Jk: I don't know maybe from two weeks.
RM: Then why did you go back there? It's not like she is going to stop you from coming to dorm.
Jk: No she doesn't. I just wanted to go back.
RM: After all this that you felt?
Jk: Y-yes.
Suga: *chuckles* I think you have your answer.
Jk: *confused* What?
V: You never hesitate when we ask if you are coming with us or going to Yn's. You're answer will mostly be to Yn's and you seem to be very much happy about it. You don't even give it a second thought. If at all you really feel to stay away, something or the other might come into your mind about all the bickering. But isn't.
Jin: Yeah.
Jimin: This literally reminds me of how my mom and dad bicker. I think you are not able to see it Jungkook ah but it feels like your relationship moved way ahead. You both became each other's comfort zones. And if not for the thing you said to her today, that you won't go back, you definitely would have gone back to her.
Jk: N-no
Suga: *laughs* Who are you kidding? Yaah! Your first reaction after eating the pizza when we went to Italy was 'Waaah! Yn would love this' you didn't even say that it's delicious.
Jimin: Not to forget that we had to buy an extra suitcase to accommodate all those toys you bought for Aria in Japan.
Hobi: Forget the toys, do you remember that bag that was only dedicated for all the footwear he bought for Yn and Aria when we were in Paris.
*Jungkook stays silent*
RM: We are not here to prove you anything. I just want to say that she might have been stressed after all that has happened and considering Aria's safety. Not to forget that she took a leave for a month. I mean there is also a chance that she needs your comfort Jungkookah. Some people just don't show it directly but instead they respond the opposite way. She's staying at home lately and doing all those work and waiting for you the whole day, she has her expectations. I mean basic things maybe?Who knows she's trying to act tough with all those bickering but she's scared to death from the inside.
Jk: *nods* *sighs* I should have thought about it.
RM: It's okay. Sometimes we get to know things from people around us. And that's why we're here. Just take a break for today if you want. And knowing Yn, I think she just needs your attention and comfort.
Jk: *nods again*
Jin: *smiles* It's high time you get married.
V: Yeah, you guys are behaving like a married couple anyway. *shrugs*
Suga: *laughs* Waaaahhh!
Hobi: It's late already. Let's go.
*They get into their van. It's actually pretty late. Jungkook decided to stay at the dorm. They are on the way when his phone rings grabbing the attention of people around him. Sighs and picks it up*
*On call*
Yn: *calm* Yaaah!
Jk: Bau?
Yn: Are you really not coming back today?
Jk: Auuuh! Wey? *talks in pout making the rest of BTS chuckle*
Yn: I made your favourite. *in her bickering tone*
Jk: I told you already that I won't. Not my mistake that you made it.
Yn: *stays silent*
Jk: Baau? Hello?
Yn: O-okay then. *cuts the call*
Jk: *shook and looks at the phone screen* She cut it?
V: *chuckles*
Jk: Wow, I expected a lot more than that. Why did she cut me off. *calls back*
RM: *mumbles* Now you have a problem that she didn't bicker?
*On call*
Yn: What?
Jk: Why did you cut the call?
Yn: You are not going to come back what would I do on call?
Jk: I told you that already I won't come back then why did you ask me again? *starts bickering*
*Almost all the members facepalm*
Yn: *calm* Are you really not coming back?
Jk: Aaauuh! How many times do you want me to tell it to you? *irritated*
Yn: *stays silent again*
Jk: Fine! Now stay silent. *rolls eyes* great! Don't you want me to stay in peace with my members for a day?
Yn: When did I even say that? *argues again*
Jk: Then whats with the silent treatment.
Suga: Yaah! Stop it already. You guys are being pointless.
Yn: I'll take that suggestion *hangs up*
Jk: Yaaah! *looks at the screen* She cut it again *mad*
V: *takes his phone away* That's enough for today. Thank me later.
Jk: Hyung! Give it back.
V: Aani! Later *puts it on silent* I'll give it to you after dinner.
Jk: *sighs* Fioionnnneee!
Jin: What should we order?
Hobi: It's pretty late now. We won't get anything other than fried chicken. Aagghh! I feel like having a proper dinner.
Jk's POV: I'm very hungry. And it looks like we're going to struggle for a while preparing the food *pouts to himself* I wonder what Yn made, she even said that it's something that I like. *sighs*
*They order some and prepare some for themselves and eat up. It was a satisfactory dinner and now it's around mid night when Taehyung gave Jungkook his phone back*
Jk: *checks it* *sees that there are 2 missed calls from Yn* Should I call her now? She must be sleeping now, I wondered why she called though. Oh this was just 10mins ago. I'll call her.
*On call*
Jk: Did you call?
Yn: Yeah! Why didn't you pick up? I called twice.
Jk: *sighs* I called you back now. Just tell me.
Yn: No you tell me why did you ignore me?
Jk: Yaah! I didn't okay? V hyung hid my phone. He just gave it back.
Yn: Do I look like a kid to you?
Jk: Oh my god Yn! Just tell me the reason.
Yn: *silent*
Jk: What is it? *lays down in the bed*
Yn: N-nothing. Just wanted to ask if you are really not coming back.
Jk: Asking the same question again and again won't change my answer. I would have if you didn't bicker at each and everything. *irritated*
Yn: *shaky voice* K-kook! I-I'm sorry.
Jk: *shook and gets up* Yaah! W-why are you crying? Y-yn! Please! *the irritation fades away, while the concern took over*
Yn: *sniffs* I really didn't think that it's effecting you that much. I know I'm at mistake but I was too stubborn to ask you to come back and also it's just a day and I understand that you need your time, so I didn't want to tell you directly thag I want you back here.
Jk: *silent* POV: Why didn't I even think about it, the reason why she has been asking me so many times. Rapmon hyung was right.
Yn: *listening to the silence* I-I'll hang up now. Aria woke up mid sleep and she's crying. Good night. *cuts the call*
Jk: *sighs and lays down on the bed* Why is that pabo apologising to me. *mumbles in pout looking at the ceiling* I wasn't doing any of this for an apology. It's not like she was the only one bickering, I was involved too. I don't like it when I make her feel sorry and then- * lets out a huge sigh and gets up*
*In RM's room*
Jk: *knocks the door and goes in* Hyung I'm going to Yn's. Bye. *shuts it again*
RM: *shook and chuckles* I'm not even surprised.
*At Yn's*
Jk: *walks in silently, checks on Aria that is no sleeping peacefully with her tiny mouth open as always* *chuckles* *closes her lips with his fingers* *mumbles* Sleep monster. Now where's the real monster? *walks into Yn's room*
*Yn was already asleep hugging a pillow, with her hand hanging out of the edge of the mattress with her phone in it*
Jk: *pouts and furrowing his brows* I hate that pillow. *walks to her to take it out and replace it with himself, it's then he observes the phone* This phone addict. Hah! I have a chance to give you an earful tomorrow *smirks, slowly takes the mobile away*
*The home screen light up showing her wallpaper, that put a smile on his face, it was a picture of him and Aria taken from the back while watching TV. The same day she scolded them to turn it off after an hour.*
Jk: *caressing the screen with his thumb* *mumbles* I guess I failed to see through you this time.
*he accidentally opens the phone when caressed the screen and then he didn't like what he saw.*
Jk: *furrowing his brows* W-why is she reading these?
*Yn was reading articles about Jk's relationship news. That not what concerned Jungkook, it's the hate comments and threats that concerned him and the fact that she was reading all of them. He knew how hurtful and traumatic they can be.*
Jk: *puts the phone aside and tries to wake her up* Yn? Yn! *shakes her shoulder*
*Yn wakes up in a panic letting out a huge gasp and picks up a rolling pin from beside the bed side table, from where she hid it.*
Jk: *shook* Y-yn? It's me. *looks at her horrified face* POV: How long has she be feeling this way?
Yn: *calming herself down*
Jk: *slowly takes the pin away from her and moves closer, holding her hand* *pulls her into a hug, caressing her hair*
Yn: K-kook I-
Jk: Ssshhh! It's okay. calm down first
Jk: Do you ever plan to tell me about all this you are feeling right now? *rests his chin on her shoulder*
Yn: *stays silent* I know you are concerned already. I didn't want to stress you even more.
Jk: We're in this together sweety. Don't ever think of it that way okay? *kisses her forehead placing a hand on the back of her head* *rests his chin on her head* And don't ever hug that pillow, only ME! *pouts making her chuckle*
Yn: Go change. Let's go back to bed.
*Can hear Aria crying faintly*
Yn: *letting go of him*
Jk: *whines* Nooooool!
Yn: Miss cupcake is crying, I'll be back.
Jk: I'm crying too. See? *fake cries*
Yn: *smacks his head* Dramatic ass. *leaves*
*After a while she walks back and into their room and stops at the door frame*
Jk: *smirks* Like what you are seeing?
Yn: *rolls eyes* I have seen you shirtless before kook. *her gaze shifts to something on the bed* How many times did I tell you not to leave the wet towel on bed? *places her fists on her hips*
Jk: Really Yn? All you can see is a towel? And not this hot guy in front of you?
Yn: *walks past him ignoring* Guess I have to do it myself. *takes the towel and dries it*
Jk: YAAAAHH! *picks her up from the back and throws themselves on the bed, hovering over her*
Yn: What?
Jk: Did you just ignore me?
Yn: Yes! So what?
Jk: *pouts* I don't like you. You have changed. You  are always mean to me.
Yn: *chuckles* *pinches his nose* Stop with the sulking. Why do you think I bear with you snoring like a boar? Almost everyday!
Jk: *giggles* Sorry not sorry. *leans in slowly and kisses her cheek, and snuggles into her neck*
Yn: *hugs him, laying on her back, running her hands through his hair*
Jk: *mumble onto her skin* I'm sorry Yn.
Yn: Why?
Jk: I couldn't understand what you were feeling, until hyungs told me.
Yn: So you complained about me to them? *triggered*
Jk: Yaah! Did you not hear my sorry?
Yn: So you really did? *scoffs and lays her hands beside her, indicating that she's not hugging the person that's on top of her*
Jk: *grabs her hands and places on his head again* I needed to vent out okay?
Yn: *trying to tease him* *acts mad* Yeah yeah! Now I'm the bad person. As if I'm torturing you, go vent out to your hyungs. *pushes him away and turns her back to him*
Jk: YYYnnnnnmnnn! *whines*
Yn: *holding back her laughter*
Jk: Yaaah! *turns her around*
Yn: *bursts out laughing looking at his panic filled face*
Jk: *shook* Yaah! You!
Yn: Sorry, sorry. *laughs while he hit her with a pillow*
Jk: *suddenly stops and looks at her happy face*
Yn: What? *takes the pillow from his hand and covers her face*
Jk: What? *moves it away and starts kissing her*
Yn: *smiles through the kiss* *looking into his eyes*
Jk: What did you cook for me today?
Yn: Bulgogi.
Jk: Can we eat? I'm hungry.
Yn: *raising her brows* Go eat in your dorm. You didn't come on time. I ate it all.
Jk: Yaaah! Weeeeyyyy!? *sulking* *gets up and walks to the kitchen* Seriously Yn?
Yn: *chuckles and follows him and hugs him from the back like a Koala, walking along with him*
Jk: *tries to free himself* Don't you dare. You ate my bulgogi.
Yn: Excuse me? I made it and you refused. *scoffs*
Jk: *looks in the fridge* What happened to all the banana milk? *glares at her*
Yn: Me and Aria drank it. *giggles*
Jk: *clenches his jaw and walks away*
Yn: *holds his wrist with both of her hands* *laughs* Yaah! Come here.
Jk: Andhey!
Yn: You idiot, just shut up and come here. *opems the fridge and takes out the box of bulgogi and banana milk that she hid behind*
Jk: Why did you hide it.
Yn: Aria, is asking for more and more and it's not good for her so I had to hide it. I'll heat up the bulgogi. Sit there and enjoy your Banana milk bunny boy. *leaves*
Jk: *smiles* Andhey. I'll stick to you. *hugs her from the back*
Yn: *laughs* Okay. *kisses his cheek turning her head*
Jk: Yn, let's reveal you and Aria.
Yn: Why do you think so?
Jk: It'll be safer if they know who exactly it is. And it'll be easy to provide security for you. Hiding is only increasing the curiosity of people.
Yn: Well I guess you must have thought a lot about it.
Jk: Yes, I did. Are you okay with it?
Yn: I-I don't know. You know better about these things kook. So I guess we can do that. But not exclusively, just in a regular way.
Jk: Okay. *pecks her cheek, still hugging from the back*