22- s a f e_s i g n a l

12:41am Friday 😘

Unedited

When Jungkook opened the door to the hybrid's bedroom, he held back a moan.

Jimin was sitting on the bed, back arched and legs spred as he pleasured himself with a vibrator. He jerked forward a bit, tossing his head back in a particularly loud moan once he seen Jungkook in the doorway. The younger wasted no time in rushing over, pressing a kiss on to Jimin's forehead.

"You're so pretty, Min," he whispers while pressing another kiss to Jimin's lips. The hybrid mewls, keening at the touch and opening his mouth to deepen the kiss but Jungkook pulls away.

He begins taking off his clothes, watching as Jimin's beautiful thighs begin shaking as he pushes the vibrator inside of his at a faster pace. The self lubricant between his cheeks began leaking down on to the blankets and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to taste it. Having two hybrid bestfriends came with both pros and cons, one pro being that Jungkook could have the luxury of eating them out whenever he pleased. He was a certified freak after all.

"P-please...Jungkookie please touch- Ah!" Jimin tried to speak but was thrown into an orgasm, body spasming and moans tumbling out of him mouth.

Jungkook, once out of his clothes and only in his boxers, hovers over Jimin, pulling his hand that held the vibrator. "No more of this, Minnie. I'm here to help you now."

Whimpering and nodding, Jimin throws the toy aside somewhere. He wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. It's messy and wet, with tongue and teeth clashing and moans being shared. Jimin pulls away when hs gets a wiff of another scent, a familiar one.

"Y-you were with Taehyungie?" He frowns, panting a bit ti catch his breath.

Jungkook nods, "he woke up feeling clingy so I've been in bed with him all morning." He blushes a bit, thinking about how clingy Taehyung was after their morning sex.

Jimin sighs, cupping Jungkook's face with one hand. "You don't have to lie, Kookie. I-I'm not mad." Jungkook's face turns into Jimin's palm, pressing his lips on to the warm, soft skin.

"We had sex after you left and earlier this morning. He didn't want me to go but I didn't want to leave you to deal with this on your own-"

"I would've been fine, Jungkook." The hybrid sighs out when Jungkook lowers down to nip and lick lightly at the fading hickeys on his neck.

"No, you were crying, Jimin. You've had bad heats but you've never cried that hard."

"I'm a crybaby, you already know this-"

Jungkook leans back up to peck his lips, cutting Jimin off. "But you're my crybaby. And I'm going to take care of you, now spread those pretty legs for me."

Jimin blushes deeply at that, sheepishly spreading his legs and watches as Jungkook crawls down to fit between them. He picks up Jimin's cock, hot and heavy and leaking precum despite just orgasming a while ago. Jungkook presses his lips to the tip, Jimin moaning a bit. He licks at the slit, lowkey enjoying the slightly salty substance that oozes out as his hands grope Jimin's thighs.

The smaller male groans as his hands grip the sheets underneath him. He had to refrain from putting his hands in Jungkook's hair since he knew the younger didn't like it. There was a reason as to why but that will be revealed in a later chapter.

Finally, the younger moves a bit lower and bits his lip as he watches Jimin clench and unclench around nothing, slick slowly coming out. He takes his thumb and rubs around the rim teasingly, Jimin's breath getting heavier in anticipation. "Damn, you're so wet...", Jungkook mumbles before leaning in closer and blowing on it.