27 - n o r m a l

Unedited

Clad in Jimin's oversized shark onsie, Yoongi, with an embarrassment flushed face, enters the livingroom. Hoseok is in what looks like a rainbow unicorn onsie, the one from the store earlier, and Jimin is in a panda onsie. There's a bowl of chips on the table as well as some candies and snacks they had gotten earlier. There's some whine cooler drinks as well, the ones with 3% alchohol that tastes more like juice than anything. Currently, Hoseok and Jimin are deciding a movie. Jimin wanted a fantasy one while Hoseok was fine with whatever as long as it wasn't horror.

Yoongi sits far from the other two at the corner of the couch, grabbing a throw blanket and cocooning himself in it. They finally decide on a fantasy movie, Percy Jackson to be precise, and Yoongi is actually a bit excited to watch it. He's read a few of the books before so watching it would be a new experience.

"Hyungs, let's take some pictures!" Jimin decides a while after the movie starts. Yoongi honestly was not up for photos but he knows Jimin is trying to distract himself from negative thoughts. So he reluctantly agrees, and while the movie continues to play, they're taking a few pictures in their PJs. Jimin then mentions something about posting them to Instagram.

About thirty minutes into the movie Yoongi grows a bit hungry. He reaches over to grab a snack but loses balance a bit and nearly falls into the coffee table. Hoseok catches him just before he falls into it.

"Are you okay?"

Yeah," Yoongi answers quietly, very embarrassed. He's glad the lights are off and the curtains are closed because Hoseok couldn't see his red face. He settles himself back in his spot, forgetting about the snack.

"What were you trying to get?" The human asks him and he sighs, pointing to the snack. Hoseok grabs it for him, picking up a wine cooler as well and handing it to him.

"Drink something, too. I haven't seen you drink anything all day."

Yoongi nods and takes a sip of the wine drink. He's had alchohol before and came to find out that he actually has a high tolerance for it (courtesy to one of his past masters who had a drinking problem) so he knew that a small drink like this would barely give him a little buzz. He finished his snack and even the rest of the drink and comfortably watched the movie. It ended and before they were about to play the second one, Jimin decides to go and get some stuffies. He claimed that they were lonely and cold and swore that he wasn't in littlespace. Hoseok could tell that he was trying not to slip and was holding back.

"It's crazy how the movie is exactly how I pictured it would be when I read the book." Yoongi says, a bit in awe.

Hoseok nods in agreement, shifting to get more comfortable. "I was the same way with the Hunger Games movies and the Harry Potter ones."

"Ew Harry Potter..."

"What's wrong with Harry Potter?" Hoseok chuckles, scooting closer to nudge Yoongi's shoulder. The hybrid nudges him back with a playful eyeroll.

"It's too nerdy. Too many wizards and school uniforms and British accents-" Hoseok cuts him off with a loud laugh, one that surprises Yoongi at first but then makes him slightly smile.

"It's really great if you give it a chance, though!"

"Nooo," Yoongi insists. "I'm not a fan of nerdy stuff."

Hoseok sighs defeatedly, "I'll have to tie you down and force you to watch it, then."

Yoongi sits up and gives Hoseok a weird look. He does nothing but laugh in return before throwing an arm around him and holding him against his chest. Hoseok reaches over for the remote and attempts to change the movie to a Harry Potter one. Yoongi realizes this and attempts to grab the remote but Hoseok's arm on him tightens. His face heats up at the fact that he's nearly in Hoseok's lap but he's more focused on getting the remote. In actuality, Yoongi doesn't care about watching the movie, he just likes the little game he and Hoseok has going on.