46- s m a l l e r

Unedited
Hi, i have a taekook book coming soon on this account! I already posted it, It's kinky so i know yall will love it <3
....................

It's today at 2:55pm on a Saturday, that Hoseok figures he has hit a dilemma. A very harsh dilemma, in fact.

He's lazily mixing creamer into his coffee on the kitchen counter while watching as Yoongi quietly plays with his legos on the table. He's in nothing but his boxers and Hoseok's white button up shirt that he was pent on wearing earlier. His socks are fuzzy and mixed matched. One yellow sock and one blue sock. And he swings his legs calmly in his seat.

The television murmurs in the background, some old game show on. Hoseok lifts his coffee to his mouth and takes a sip after blowing the steam. It tastes bittersweet, exactly how he likes it. Exactly how Yoongi is. To Hoseok, there are times when Yoongi can be closed off and cold, and then there are times where he can be open and sweet.

And his lips are sweet, too. In fact, his scent, skin, and aura are jist as sweet.

However, this dilemma Hoseok faces has nothing to do with the sweetness of things. It was about if what he is feeling is right. As in, morally right. Because catching feelings for a hybrid he took in as a legal dependent is sort of...strange. At least, in his eyes.

Yet Yoongi is attractive. Of course, he's beautiful, but his love for books is attractive as well. He's adorable and a bit fiesty and maybe he just so happens to be Hoseok's type. Those are some of the same attributes that made him like Jimin. That made him like his ex. And they're both hybrids like Yoongi. But there's something different about Yoongi that attracts him.

So this is where he really begins questioning himself. Does he like Yoongi or does he just have a thing for cute hybrids? He wants to consult Seokjin about this.

"Hoseok?" Yoonig asks him. He flinches out of his thoughts and nods at him.

"What's up?"

"Does red go here or the black block?" He asks him and he shrugs.

"I don't know much about those, baby. Maybe Jimin knows."

"It's okay."

Hoseok smiles. Yoongi is adorable. He makes a mental note to buy him more lego sets. He seems to really love those toys. He pulls out a chair and sits beside him, watching him put stuff together. The hybrid's lips are pouted slightly and his brows furrowed as he focuses.

"What are you making?" He asks him and Yoongi doesn't look up as he responds.

"It's supposed to be a car. But I'm using the pieces from the fish tank set so it's not the right pieces and looks nothing like a car." Yoongi rambles a bit. Then he sighs and places the legos down and pushes them away from him.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok frowns.

"It's supposed to be a car but it doesn't look like one."

"Hm. Why don't we go get you a set that's meant to make cars, then? These pieces are from your fish tank, right? So of course it won't make a good car."

Yoongi finally looks at him and nods. "We can really go get another set? But they're so expensive."

Hoseok reaches out and pats his head. "I buy stuff for Jiminie all the time. Now he's got a new caregiver so I have no one to take care of anymore."

Yoongi leans into his hand, ears flicking and tail wagging slowly behind him. "You can take care of me." He mumbles shyly.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" The human teases, leaning closer to him. He smirks watching Yoongi's cheeks warm up but he never looks away.