44- t o y

Happy new year! First chapter of 2023 💜
Unedited

"Oh my fucking God, are you serious?!"

Yoongi pulls the phone away from his ear with a wince, though the shy smile on his face only widens. Jimin was dying to know details about his heat. Learning about his time with Hoseok sent surprise through the younger hybrid's already over saturated brain.

"Yeah." He chuckles a bit. "I still don't believe it."

"I'm proud of you, hyung! That had to be difficult to do, but you did it! How did it feel?" Jimin asks, excited to know the details.

Yoongi pulls his legs up on the seat and stares out of the window. He's in the car right now, waiting on Hoseok to finish pumping the gas. Then, they'll go shopping.

"It was nice. Really nice."

Jimin hums, "yeah Hoseok is great at helping with heats. But you like him, right?"

Yoongi can't fight the light blush that crawls over his cheeks. He doesn't recall ever telling Jimin that he had a crush on Hoseok, but apparently the boy picked up on that.

"I-I...um. I kinda like him. But he told me last night that we can't be together, so I plan to get over him soon."

"Or," Jimin starts with a mischievous tone to his voice. "You could make him fall for you."

Yoongi frowns, though he is intrigued. "That'd never work."

"Yes, it will. Hoseok falls in love quickly. He's a sucker for physical touch and quality time, which you two have been working on recently. Plus, with you being in heat, he's naturally attracted to you right now. You better utilize what you have."

"What does utilize mean?"

Jimin kindly explains the definition. Then, there's a noise in the background on his end. It sounds like someone crying.

"Aw, baby, what happened?" Jimin coes and heard in the background is heavy sniffling and whimpers.

"D-daddy spanked me 'cuz I got in trouble again!" Jungkook cries out, sounding heartbroken.

Jimin sighs, "Yoongi, I'll have to talk to you more later. Kookie's been bratty lately and putting a lot of stress on Tae. Plus, Tae had to help me with my heat so I know he's stressed out. He wouldn't spank Jungkook for no reason."

The older hybrid hums. "Okay. I'll talk to you later."

They end the call just as Hoseok enters the car again. He looks back at him with a smile. "How was the talk about last night?"

Yoongi blushes and looks away, embarrassed. "You could hear us?" He asks quietly.

Hoseok shakes his head, starting the car. "I just assumed you were talking about it because your face was so red."

Yoongi stares out of the window, not daring to look back at him. He really does hope Hoseok didn't hear him talk about how nice his fingers felt. That would be embarrassing and he'd jump out of the moving car if he did.

"Was Jimin little? I told him I'd get him a toy when I came back. I need to get him something." Hoseok continues talking like normal.

"He wasn't little." He answers, watching the buildings and trees go by.

"Oh. Well, don't let me forget to get him something when we enter the store, okay?"

Yoongi nods.

Once they enter the store, Hoseok grabs a shopping cart and he follows him towards the food section. They had grabbed ingredients for dinner tonight, had stocked up on groceries, and were now heading to the clothing department. They got some warmer clothes for the colder weather and a few things like socks, hats, and gloves. Then, they headed over to the electronics section and Yoongi picked out a tablet.