15 - n a m j o o n

Unedited

This chap was originally 2600+ words but i cut it. At least u know you'll be getting another chap soon 🤪

Also i changed the name of this story, for anyone who might be confused. Littles & Hybrids just felt kinda...weird to me lol

Ambivalence suits this book well, and you'll see why in the future.

....................

"Settle down now, class." Seokjin says to the rowdy students who were eager to learn. Hoseok was sitting quietly among them, mostly staring off into space.

They had just played a short game. Seokjin set up four posters in four corners of the classrooms that said 'Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree.' The moral of the game was just to see the students' answers to certain questions asked. He wanted to see what they thought about certain things.

"Thank you," Seokjin says when they are silent and seated. "Now, let's continue on with reading through the syllabus. After, we will go through the text book."

The class was mostly students introducing each other and some who already knew each other were chatting and catching up. Hoseok even met a few people and even a group of girls started flirting with him. His bisexual ass didn't mind at all.

Towards the end of the class, some of the students were complaining about some bad smell. The hybrid students managed to find out where it was coming from.

"Professor Kim! Can you tell that guy to wash his ass next time?" Some random guy laughs, pointing at a hybrid who had his head down on the desk. His brown ears were down, which signaled that he's uncomfortable.

Other students laugh. "You're a grown ass man, you shouldn't be smelling like that."

"What are you two on about?" Jin asks two students who wouldn't stop being dramatic about the smell.

A girl who had her nose covered speaks up, "That guy stinks, professor. Can't you kick him out or something?"

There's more laughter.

Seokjin sighs, rolling his eyes. "I don't tolerate bullying in my learning environment. Becuase you all thought it would be funny to laugh, why don't you all read chapter one through three for homework and answer the questions that follow. Now leave. Class is dismissed."

The students groan and complain, pushing each other on the way out of the classroom. Hoseok stays behind since he and Seokjin were going to work out a bit and go out for lunch together.

"Hey," Jin says the the hybrid boy who timidly walks to the door. "Let's talk." The hybrid nods, staring at the ground and waiting for Seokjin to speak.

"Do you need anything?" Jin asks softly. "I can help if you need any help. I volunteer at a hybrid drive where we give out food and other supplies hybrids may need." He doesn't want to offend the boy, but he does smell a bit bad.

The boy shrinks in on himself, arms coming up to wrap around himself. He felt embarrassed and ashamed of himself. Not only that, but he felt pretty bad after getting laughed at. "O-okay." He mumbles and his voice surprises both Hoseok and Seokjin. It was much deeper than they expected, especially since the hybrid looks soft and squishy, not at all how he sounds.

"Don't be ashamed," Hoseok cuts in. "Jin hyung is very nice and takes care of people really well."

The boy nods once more. The awkwardness was starting to make him sweat.

Seokjin grabs his keys and personal belongings, Hoseok doing the same. "What's your name?" He asks as they reach the door.

"Namjoon." The boy mumbles shyly.