17 - n i g h t_n i g h t

Unedited
...............

Yoongi plays with the wet loose strings at the end of his hoodie sleeve as the others argue about what movie to watch. The feeling of the wet fabric makes him feel a bit disgusted, but he attempts to distract himself with it anyway, wrapping a thin piece of thread around his left pointer finger.

"Let's watch something scary!" Jungkook says, to which Taehyung and Hoseok dismiss the idea. Yoongi watches with boredom as the color from the tip of his finger disappears.

"Okay, then how about a SciFi movie? Or something dramatic?" Jimin suggests eagerly.

"I'm in the mood for a romantic comedy," Taehyung pouts. "Why not watch something with Lee Jongsuk?"

"Romcoms are boring," Namjoon sighs out. "I'm agreeing with Jimin, lets watch science fiction! I haven't been to the mpvie theater in a while so I don't know any new movies." He blushes a bit with embarrassment, looking away. Seokjin, who was seated right beside him, smiles and pats his back. "It's okay. I like science fiction as well."

"So SciFi it is?" Hoseok clicks around on Netflix, trying to find a SciFi movie.

Taehyung huffs, "at least get Yoongi's vote! He might not wanna watch SciFi! Who the hell likes watching aliens and creatures and shit?"

Hoseok turns to Yoongi who is seated at the end of the couch, leaning against the arm. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taehyung sat beside him, with Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok on another couch.

"Yoongi, what do you want to watch? SciFi or Romcom?" Yoongi looks up when he hears Hoseok say his name. His ears twitch on his head, quite surprised that Hoseok called out to him. He absentmindedly releases the tight string around his finger, allowing the blood to flow freely once more.

Yoongi pretends to know what 'SciFi' and 'Romcom' means, despite never hearing it ever before in his life. "I-I think SciFi is cool." He tries to say loudly enough sp that Hoseok can hear him. He hates having to repeat himself whenever he talks. He can't help that he's so soft spoken and sheepish.

"Ah, I knew he was a man of taste." Namjoon jokes with a cute dimpled grin. Yoongi wishes he had cute dimples. He wishes he was cute in general. And there goes the random wave of self hatred and anxiety again. He's beginning to get concerned. Never in his life has he went through so many emotions in a few days. The anxiety was always there, but recently, it's been considerably worse.

The lights are turned off as the intro to the movie begins to play. Yoongi doesn't even know what movie it is. He pulls his feet up on the couch, shifting his tail to wrap around his waist. Throughout the first ten minutes, he couldn't even focus on it. He got distracted with his thoughts, chewing on his fingernails until he had no more to bite off.

Yoongi flinched when one of the characters suddenly yells and there's a crash sound. He glances up at the television, ignoring his bleeding thumbnail as he watches the characters exit their car and investigate the thing they hit. After a few minutes, he got bored again.

Yoongi glances beside him to see Seokjin absorbed into the show as well as Namjoon. Taehyung is playing around on his phone, which is understandable since Taehyung didn't even want to watch this movie. Hoseok has Jungkook leaning against him, boredly watching. Hoseok's hand lazily plays with Jimin's fluffy ears as the matter is watching with intense interest. He acts very different from how he is in littlespace, since Yoongi figures that by now, Jimin would have been in Hoseok's lap demanding tp play if that were the case.

Yoongi sighs and curls back into the arms of couch. His stomach growls a bit but he decides not to eat despite feeling queasy and nauseous.

The movie is paused by Seokjin as he and Namjoon go get the cookies out of the oven, which leaves the others to groan as it was getting to a good point.