6 - e p i p h a n y

Unedited!!
....

As soon as Hoseok unlocked the front door, Yoongi bolted upstairs to his 'room', leaving a curious Hoseok behind.

He wanted to know what happened, what made Yoongi have a panic attack and why didn't he speak at all during the car ride.

The red haired male sighed exhaustedly, dropping the many shopping bags he held on to the floor in the living room. He could feel a head ache coming but he couldn't do anything about it now. Sure he had a lot to pout and whine about but sometimes, he had to put his own needs after others.

And that includes tending to the hybrid upstairs.

Hoseok let out a tired sigh and checked his phone as a text appeared.

-Jiminie Crickets 🐥🍼💞
Hey I just got a coupon for a buy one get one free pizza!!

-Jiminie Crickets 🐥🍼💞
Looks like we're having pizza tonight! Don't cook anything hobi

-Jiminie Crickets 🐥🍼💞
Im watchin u 🐥🔎👀

-me
Thanks chim 💞 xoxox

-me
I'll be waiting for my pizza 😋

-Jiminie Crickets 🐥🍼💞
:3

Hoseok shut off his phone and began to walk upstairs.

When he entered Yoongi's room, (since the hybrid probably forgot to close the door) he saw the raven haired boy sitting in a corner, head shoved into his knees. He wasn't sure if the hybrid was crying or if he was just sitting there, so he decided to speak.

"Yoongi? Do you want to talk?

"Fuck off." He groaned, forcing his head deeper into his knees.

"If this is about earlier, you don't need to be embarrassed. Jimin used to have panic attacks all the time. And they didn't stop until he started talking about them." Hoseok walked over to the corner Yoongi was in and sat back against the wall next to him.

"I'm fine-"

"No you're not."

Yoongi didn't reply to him. He only kept his ears to his head and face pressed into his knees, trying feel some sort of comfort from doing so. Small spaces sometimes made Yoongi feel better, and it was partly because he used to be kept in a cage illegally by the hybrid sanctuary. (It's also an orphanage.)

Hoseok let out a sigh and placed an arm around him, causing him to flinch from the sudden contact. The human quickly retracted his arm and gave a small smile to Yoongi, deciding that maybe he just needed to be alone.

So he stood up and went back downstairs, to finish unpacking the bags from the mall.

.............

"Hobi! Jiminie brought pizza!"

Hoseok grinned as his little clumsily stumbled into the room, hands holding the promised boxes of pizza. Jimin for some reason, had a co-worker who always had coupons to restaurants. And the boy obviously took advantage of it.

The little's tail wagged furiously and hit Hoseok in the leg. He was actually quite happy that Jimin went back into little space again. If he was being honest, he was kinda scared that maybe Jimin wouldn't slip back into little space but he stood corrected.

"I paid a dollar extra for sausage and jalapeno toppings because Minnie knows how much you love 'em!"

"You're right baby! You're such a good boy," Hoseok cooed, rubbing the wolf's ears as he sat the boxes on the kitchen table. "You've been staying out of trouble lately too, Minnie."