41- h e a t

very unedited

Hoseok feels uncomfortable. Actually, he feels a bit disturbed.

It started when he would briefly wake up in the middle of the night with Yoongi's entire body on top of him, suffocating his lungs. So while in a sleep daze, he had to move the hybrid down or to the side of his body so that he can breathe properly. This happened twice. Then, he woke up once more when Yoongi was whimpering and making strange sounds. Sleepily, he rubbed the hybrid's back until he calmed down and they both drifted back to sleep.

And now, his sleep has officially been disturbed. Yoongi's leg was over thrown over his, half of his body laying on Hoseok's, and his fingers dug into the skin of his bare chest. Not only that, but the hybrid was whimpering once more, and moving restlessly. His hot breath is blowing against Hoseok's neck and despite the blankets having been kicked to the floor, the hybrid's sweaty body was flushed against his. What really woke Hoseok up was the whimpering, constant moving, and the strange damp feeling by his leg.

He's fallen asleep with littles before and realizing one of them made an accident always woke him up immediately. So feeling a wet spot touch his leg was alarming, even if it is still early in the morning and he's still very tired.

He places an arm around Yoongi, rubbing his back. The sun wasn't shining incredibly bright like he was expecting, instead he could hear a light shower of rain hit the windows. He's glad that it isn't super sunny today. It'd make waking up this early harder.

Yoongi lets out another whimper. Hoseok doesn't know if he's crying or stuck in a bad dream so he hushes him quietly and presses a kiss to his hair. The hybrid's ears flicker before before standing up. The fall back down to his head when he releases another whimper.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks softly, realizing from the way Yoongi's ears moved that he's awake.

The hybrid inhales shakily and tries to press closer to the human. Hoseok feels the wet fabric of Yoongi's pants against his leg and sighs. He attempts to glance over at his the space underneath their legs to see how big the stained spot is. He can't really see it, but he can feel it.

"Baby?" He questions when Yoongi whimpers again instead of saying something.

He attempts to sit up but his arms wrap around his body and makes it harder for Hoseok to sit. He manages to lean against the pillows and pulls Yoongi against his chest. He almost gasps when he feels how warm the boy is. He uses his hand and places it against his forehead that's damp with sweat.

"Yoongi? Say something. Where does it hurt?"

Another whimper. And then Yoongi speaks. "E-everywhere. 'S hot everywhere. S-stomach hurts..."

His voice is quiet and croaky. Hoseok frowns deeply. He does feel really warm and that has him worried. "Can you sit up?" He asks.

"I-it hurts..." the hybrid begins crying out, sniffling and clenching on to him tightly.

Hoseok manages to sit up better, pulling Yoongi with him so that he does the same. He lays the hybrid against the pillows and examines him. His body is quite literally drenched in sweat and he's panting while his eyes are clenched closed. Tears still manage to escape them and he continues whimpering in pain.

It's then that Hoseok smells it. That sickeningly sweet scent of the boy beside him, only that it's more potent. It's so enticing. So sweet and blinding that it even has Hoseok needed to take a deep breath and focus. He glances down at Yoongi's pants which are visibly wet and now he knows why. It's his slick that they're both sitting in, not urine. And the high temperature from him, the panting, sweating, and searing pain, are all symptoms of a hybrid's heat.