38- a t t a t c h m e n t

Happy New Years!
Unedited

"Bye Hobi!" Jimin plants a big kiss on to Hoseok's lips, pulling back and grinning."Have a safe trip!"

Hoseok embraces him tightly, tickling his sides. The boy giggles and squirms in his arms. "I'll miss you so much, Minnie!"

"Call me when you land, okay?"

And then Jimin departs from the house . Hoseok doesn't have to leave for the airport until later but Jimin had classes he had to attend and wouldn't get to say goodbye. In the past, when Hoseok went on business trips, Jimin was always emotional. However, this time he's not. But someone else is.

Hoseok locks the front door and plops down on the living room couch. He had already packed his bag two nights before so he's just relaxing until he has to deal with the stress of making his flight. He had talked to everyone, especially the littles who exclaimed that they'd miss him the most and even Namjoon who he still was getting to know. The only person he hadn't really talked to was Yoongi.

After he found out about Hoseok's trip, he isolated himself as much as he could. And when Yoongi had to eat or use the bathroom, he ignored him. Hoseok gave him his space but he refuses to leave without saying something to him. He know the hybrid is prone just mad and emotional about the suddenness of the trip but he didn't want to leave him alone. Seokjin would come over after an hour of Hoseok being gone so that Yoongi isn't alone.

Hoseok walked into Yoongi's room to see the boy underneath his blankets. At first he thought he was asleep and was going to leave but he heard a quiet voice call out to him.

"Don't leave."

Hoseok steps back into the room and sits on Yoongi's bed. The hybrid slowly sits up and removes the blanket from over his head. His hair is ruffled and his face is tear streaked. Hoseok wants to hug him but he knows Yoongi is mad at him.

"Hey," he says softly to the boy who only glares at him.

Hoseok scoots a bit closer and Yoongi scoots away. The human sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I understand that you're upset, but I don't want to leave with us on bad terms."

"You could have fucking told me that you were leaving days ago but you waited until the last minute. You're a fucking asshole." Yoongi huffs out, looking away from Hoseok.

"If I knew you were going to react like this, I wouldn't have told you at all."

"So you'd just disappear and leave me to think you abandoned me?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Yoongi, I know you're upset but-"

"I'm not upset, I'm mad."

"Can you tell me why, then?" Hoseok genuinely questions. He had a rough idea as to why Yoongi was upset but he wants to hear it from his own words.

Yoongi looks back up at Hoseok and the human is in awe at the way the hybrid's eyes slowly turn a bright yellow. He looks back down again and plays with his fingers before he starts sniffling. And Hoseok instinctively moves to comfort him and Yoongi allows it, hurriedly embracing him. He feels him shaking and his heart breaks while listening to the boy cry.

"Y-you're leaving me all by myself." He whimpers into the fabric of Hoseok's sweater. "I-I don't like being alone a-and you're making me be alone..."

Rubbing his back to comfort him, Hoseok shushes him quietly. He subconsciously begins to rock a bit. "No Yoongi, I'm not doing this on purpose. I know you don't like being alone so Seokjin and Jimin will be here with you too. You won't be alone."