Chapter 23 Proposition

NeXxxT Part.

Your p.o.v.

I came up to my home the sun only peaking above the horizon. And a guy trying too hard to be cool stood in leaning against a tree, as I got closer my eyes and arms began to ache.

As I make it closer to town. I see a guy in white hair leaning a against a tree.

Dechrau:"Be careful Y/n."

I walk past the guy.

Y/n:"What is it now?"

????:"So you're just going to ignore me Black Dragon."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Y/n:"Great, another one."

????:"I'm unlike the others."

Y/n:"Who are you?"

????:"I am Vali the White Dragon Emperor. "

My eyes shot opening in remembering how to destroyed Kokabiel.

Y/n:"Right you."

I glare back at him.

Vali:"You already sound defeated Black dragon."

Y/n:"Yeah Yeah you've came to kill me before I recover an become a big threat."

Vali:"No, just to talk. "

He stood opposed to me.

Y/n:"About what?"

Vali:"Our fight would be meaningless,  and the Red Dragon is disappointingnti say the least, I've noticed you distain for your leaders and acquaintances."

Y/n:"Mhmm, what do want to join eachother and kill off all of the leaders?"

Vali:"No not really, I think having two dragons on your arm makes you substantially stronger than any of them. Why stay there and follow their rules."

I turn away in frustration.

Vali:"Advice from your superior take a hold of your own fate. I want to see you grow, then we could have our battle."

Y/n:"I'll think about it but some advice from your King, don't think your you've won. "

He smirked, as I walked away.

....

Bud:"It's good to see your okay, after you didn't come home yesterday I got so worried, I prepared a special Recovery Dinner for you!"

He shouted as rokuro appearing wrapping himself around and my neck. Bud squeezed me even harder getting rid of all the air in my body.

Y/n:"Neeed.... air."

I say wobbling as they both let go, Rokuro moving to my right shoulder.

Y/n:*sigh* "Well I've been here for less than thirty seconds and almost got killed by my pet and familiar."

Bud:"Well, don't take so long to get home next time, but since your back would you like a meal, a nice hot bath, or perhaps.....me?

He leaned forward as one of the straps of his large T-shirt fell to the side of his arm.

Y/n:"Ill have the lasagna."

Rokuro:"Raau rau-bhb."

Y/n:"Were those your first words little guy?"

I say rubbing under his chin, as Uré brought me some fresh Lasagna.

Bud:"Maybe,you could stay home for longer since you where gone for so long.."

Y/n:I was gone for two days, someone feeling needy?

Bud:"N-no I'm not. "

Y/n:"Hmm, do they have adorable little cat ears?

Bud:"Maybe. "

Y/n:"Who else could it be, koneko?"

Bud:"Well it could be. "

He said blushing and pouting.

Y/n:"Really, now."

I say patting his head.

Bud:"Hmm, you seem way to happy."

Y/n:"Do I?"

Bud:"You're less of angry than usual, it's was like before when you were an invisible nobody. "

Y/n:"That's a blunt way to put it but yeah, I am at least for now."

Bud:"What happened?"

Y/n:"I don't know."

...

With stomachs full Bud, Rokuro layed on my chest. Soon I drifted into unconsciousness.

My eyes opened back to my inner world, I layed in the scorched field, sorounded.

Y/n:"Dechrau I need to talk."

I felt myself be lifted into his false heaven.

Dechrau:"Yes Childish Devil. "

Ignoring that remark, I step forward.

Y/n:"When I woke up from the damage done from the overload, everything was recovering, you said replaced parts of my body."

Dechrau:"Yes I did, the"

Y/n:"You also said that the hand of Genisis is also killing me."

Dechrau:"Sadly it is, what are you getting at."

Y/n:"Would replacing more of my body parts negate the effect of your sacred gear. "

Dechrau:"Y/n I don't think you understand what your asking. Doing that may get rid of your weaknessess, however you gain more in the process."

Y/n:"How so? "

Dechrau:"In comparison to a human life, a Dragon lives for hundred of years. While a devil live for tens of thousands. Most Devils gain power from the contracts they make, dragon are subject only breeding and survival."

Y/n:"So In trading my weakness for you gear I lose years of my life,  and my potential is limited. But you and Diwedd are Immense like you guys said he was the king."

Dechrau:"Yes he was I've told you the story already, suprassing these limitations-"

I huge lightning bolt rang out threw thr clouds cutting off Drchrau.

The a few more until they revealed an enormous silhouette flying towards us, the titans wing span the smell of brimstone and scathing flesh,

one

buring

eye.