Chapter 17 Holy Duel

Next Part.

Your p.o.v.

We were lined up behind rias as she spoke with two members.

Xenovia:thank you for agreeing to speak with us to today, my name is Xenovia.

Irnia:and I'm Irina Shiro.

Rias:it's fascinating, that followers of god would want to meet with a devil.

Irina:it does seem random, but thier are six swords we can account for three are still with the church, but we happen to know that the other people there were stolem by fallen angels.

Y/n:seems no matter where they are the church excels in great security.

I say making Xenovia glare at me.

Xenovia:these are the one we have left, made form Excalibur it's called the sword of Destruction.

Irina:and mine is the holy sword of mimicry, its an Excalibur mimic.

Rias:well then what would you like us to do for you.

Xenovia:stay out of it, we don't need you devils messing around with our business.

Rias:well sounds like and accusation, do you think well side with the fallen angels and prevent you from reclaiming the holy swords.

Xenovia:we know for devil a holy sword is a detestable thing, wouldn't it make more sense if you sided with the fallen angels.

I felt rias's power spike.

Xenovia:and if that true we'll have no choice but to completely annihilate you.

Y/n:I'd like to see you try.

Rias:if you already have me figured out then let me share something with you, there is no way I'd ever even think about joining the fallen Angels, I would never do anything to bismerch the name Gremory.

Xenovia:it's enough for me to hear that, I am only relaying the thoughts of headquarter, I honestly didn't think the little sister of Lucifer would be that stupid.

Rias:than I hope you also understand that I will not provide help to your side.

Xenovia:off course I trust that weel prevail if you promise not to intervene in any thing we may do in this town .

Rias:you have my word on that.

Xenovia:now we won't take anymore of your time.

Rias:would you like some tea before you go.

Xenovia:no thanks we're not here to make friends with devils we'll let our selves out.

I watch as they start to walk out then they glare at asia.

Xenovia:I was wondering if meeting with a member of the house Gremory would lead us to you, aren't you asia argento.

Asia:uh y-yes.

Xenovia:it would make sense that would run into a witch in a Place like this.

Irina:oh my goodness it is you, your the former staint that be came a witch. I had heard you had the power to heal fallen Angels and devils and one time you actually used it. You must be pretty strong I didn't know you'd actually become a devil your self.

Y/n:asia are you okay.

Asia:uh- I mean, I guess so.

Xenovia:of course she's not okay she went from a saint to a devil, thats about as far as one could fall.

Y/n:enough! Take your crap and get out if here.

Koneko:your not helping.

Xenovia:do you still believe in our god asia.