Chapter 1: What happened

Your p.o.v.
I shot up awake, feeling  my chest, breathing heavily.
"That was a nightmare. "I said out loud hearing my alarm go off.
"Well, a few mins before I go to school. "Said to myself, walking over to my cats little bed as he stared at me and hesitated to let my pet it.
"It's okay, bud." I said as he then let me pet him.

I got ready for school like normal, a brief flash of a blade threw my chest.
I continued getting ready as I began walking to school.

I feel the strange as I see issie with a girl that looks fimiliar.
I couldn't put my finger on it. He met up with me and his two friends.

"Guys, this is yuma, and she me girlfriend. " he said as my body couldn't stop shaking.

She walked off, looking at me with hate in her eyes.

I continue walking into the school going to class. It was normal for most of the day until after one of my classes, Kiba walked in

"And here come the-

"Hi, kiba would like to - they were cut off by him .

"Sorry, but I'm here on official club business. He said, looking at me.

"Y/n, please come with me. "He said as I got up and walked with him, the girls not saying anything down.

I followed as we went to the ORC building. Seeing the candle lit room with I think her name in Koneko. Toujou. And the one with crimson red hair sat at her desk.

"Oh, you're here. Thank you, kiba. "She said with him nodding and sitting down. She walked up to me, looking directly into my eyes.

"Umm, what's happening? "I asked as she put her hand on me cheek.
"Your eyes one normal the other masquerading as human.

She said as my eye started burning as it caught fire. I fell to my knees.

It stopped as I shut I eye.

"The Apocalyptic Eye of the Black Dragon King. "She said, looking down at me. Kneeling down it, she opened my eye again. The pain was excruciating.

The others all cringed as my screaming, except for one, she looked extremely pleased seeing my agony.

"Shhh, the more you screan, the more it hurts. "She said as I stopped feeling the pain slowly die down.

"It will feed off of your negativity. You must remain calm." I was completely focused on her blue eyes and crimson hair.

"What's happening? " I asked as they all looked at me.

"We're devils, and you are my new devil servant. "She said as wings erupted from her and my back.

Timeskip after the explanation of being a devil.

I sat on one of the couches contemplating what was happening. I felt the power in my eye.

"Now that you understand your new existence, are you ready to serve your master?" She asked. I looked up as her smiling legs crossed.

"What do I do? "I asked, looking back down.
"You make pacts and fufill services for various people to raise your rank. "In response, I stand up.
"Fine, but can you answer my
question. " she granted my request.

"Why would you revive me? " I asked.

"Trust and believe you that I have a use for you, but for now wait and you'll serve me just fine." She said, getting up and motioning me to follow her. I did as magic circle appeared.
"Place your hand over the circle. " I did and waited a few seconds looking at the symbol on my palm.
I felt her wrap her arms around my waist.
"Don't worry, it shows that you belong to the House of Gremory. " she said, pushing me into the circle, bringing me home.