Chapter 28 Preparation

NeXxxT Part.

I waited for his answer.

Gaspy:"I guess I don't know if it's just too scary."

Y/n:"That's fair, but thinking about it, the power to stop time would be awesome. I'm kinda jealous, you could say."

Gaspy:"You're jealous of me?!"

Y/n:"Sure, just think of all things I could do with the power like that. I can go anywhere, and no one would know, peeping time for hours on end."

Gaspy:"Y/n you face is getting creepy."

Y/n:"Sorry, I can get prevy sometimes. '

Gaspy:"Would you ever, prev on me?"

He asked, looking away in embarrassment.

Y/n:"..."

I saw left stunned as he blushed. His beauty was almost like that of Asia.

Gaspy:"Y/n, are you okay."

Y/n:"Yeah, Im cool....Im cool, Y/n."

Gaspy:"It's funny you're jealous of something I've believed my whole life I needed to hate. "

I booped his nose

Y/n:" Little dumby we are chosen bare these sacred treasures, we won't escape there power or their way it's better for us to except it and keep moving forward. Believe it or not, I have a goal to achieve using this Dragons power, and I won't stop until I've achieved"

Gaspy:"You're absolutely awesome, Y/n! Despite being afraid of your ungodly destructive power, you don't let that fear stop you, I wish I could be like that!"

Y/n:"Thanks, Gaspy."

Some time passed as I sat with Gaspy playing a game of chess with Rokuro sitting on my shoulder.

Gaspy:"Check."

Y/n:"You're not cheating, are you?"

Gaspy:"......No."

Y/n:"Mm-hmmm, what do you think, Rokuro? "

I asked as he let out chirping and clicking noices.

Y/n:"Yeah, he does sound suspicious."

The door opened as Kiba came in.

Kida:"Hey, how's it going, you two? Y/n nice work, Gasper. You seem more comfortable now. "

Y/n:"Well, I can firmly say Gaspy is master cheater. How was the meeting? "

Kiba:"It went well, although they discussed keeping you away from the summit.

Y/n:"Yeah, I figured they wouldn't want me to start another war."

Kiba:"Yes, probably. "

We laughed it off as I turned back to another Gaspy in the box."

Y/n:"Gaspy. "

Gaspy:"Hmm? "

Y/n:"Why are you in the box again?!"

Gaspy:"Oh, I'm sorry. If I'm talking to people, I just feel better in here. Don't take it personally, but hey, I didn't close the top right. "

Face palming, I let Kiba take this one.

Kida:"Gasper, you know it's time to get over these fears, You're not sealed away anymore."

Gaspy:"Yeah, I know. "

Xeno, Asia, and Koneko walked up to us in unison.

Xeno:"How nice you all seem to be getting along. "