Chapter 32 The Thunder

Next Part.

I lay in bed the room was similar if not smaller than mine. But being away from Bud was making it hard to sleep.

During that dinner, Lady Venelana kept asking questions. She's really hoping I'll marry her daughter. The last thing I remember they wanted be pure blooded children. Then there's little Koko she seemed out of it.

My thoughts were interrupted by my door cracking open .

Xeno:"Y/n, are you awake?"

She peaked her head in.

Y/n:"Yeah, just too many thoughts."

Xeno:"May I come in?"

Y/n:"Of course."

She came over to my bed and sat next to me.

Xeno:"I am having difficulty sleeping in such a large room by myself. I was wondering if i could sleep here?"

Y/n:"I figured, yeah, you can stay."

Xeno:"And with training starting tomorrow, it's best we get to sleep. You never know what we might face."

Y/n:"Right... "

Timeskip

My eyes opened the daylight, Xeno cubbled up next to me, and on my other side was Asia.

'When did she come in?'

Reaching over, I moved a few golden locks from her face. She looked like an angel.

Timeskip

We spilt up, and Rias was studying strategies while Akeno dealt with demons from her past.

Xeno and Kiba were honing their blades, Xeno cutting down part of a forest in the process.

Gaspy was struggling to step into a crowd.

You went out today to the top of a hill and met with Azazel. He sat at the top, sipping tea at a small table, looking into the distance.

Azazel:"Morning Black dragon. "

Y/n:"Alright, so what BS are you gonna put me through?"

Azazel:"Straight to the point, I like it."

Y/n:"Anyone special training me, it's Tannin, isn't it?"

Azazel:"No, he's actually training our perverted friend Issei. You will have a special training partner."

Y/n:"Really, who?"

"Catch."

He tossed a golden dagger at me.

Azazel:"You may recognize that sacred treasure is also carries the spirit of a dragon."

"Hello there, Black Dragon, I am Fafnir."

Great... Another one in my head, I toss it back to him.

Azazel:"Fafnir and I will be handling your training personally."

He handed me a new bracelet that had friendship woven into it.

Y/n:"Really?"

I took it, and I wrapped it on my left wrist.

Azazel:"We're going to help you properly control the conflicting energy within your body. That bracelet, similar to the other, is more durable, and it won't come off unless you have achieved perfect control."

"Got it."

Azazel:"I as a fallen Angel tread the line between holy and unholy, Im going to show you how to do it in a trial by fire."