Chapter 5 Vengence

Next part

Your p.o.v.

Mind

All I could remember was seeing the fallen Angel.

My eyes opened I say up seeing rhe field burnd, seeing the ash filled skies.

"Diwedd what happened? "I asked as look at me.

"Your nearly died not only that you let my sacred eye get damaged. "He said angry at me.

"What how could it get damaged?"I asked.

"You being a devil, caused my eye to become weak towards light. " he said

"Your blameing me I didn't want to be a devil, and you only gave me one boost in power! "I yelled back

"I could only enhance your power once, though you're physically surperior to the red dragon your only strong enough to handle one of my power enhancements. "He said as stood up looking around.

"What are you doing to this place. "I asked thinking this is my mind.

"As long as I am here your mind will burn. "he said I got scared.

"What!! your destroying my mind?"I asked

"It is inate the process will either kill you or bring you to a higher level of power perhaps enough to save that girl." He said is he moved his head closer.

"I will only do this for you to survive and for us to destory the Red and White dragons! "He yelled his voice ringing my ears spearding his wings and flying above me.

I wasn't sure of what he was doing until he sent a massive blast of fire like energy at me it impated me all is could feel was the power iradiating from all around me.

Real world

I awoke opening both of my eyes. My body was chained to a wall, I looked to my left seeing asia. I tried breaking the chains.

"Asia. "I said as her eyes opened.

"Y/n you survived, I wasn't sure if you were alive. "She said happy I took a breath hearing shes Ok.

"You poor thing, to have been given power and for it to be taken away. "I look seeing the same fallen angel talking to asia. She then came to me.

"And you that power has no business being in a human especially one that so useless. " she said I looked at her.

"Says the fallen Angel taking the power from a useless human. "I said she gritted her teeth.

She then began to do something to asia causing her to scream in pain.

"Y/n! Asia!"I heard issei yell out.
I looked up seeing kiba and koneko with him.

"Issei don't hold back kill this bitch. "I shouted hearing asia scream again.

"Don't worry asia I'm here. " I said managing to grab her hand.

I grabbed her hand she squeazed at as raynare continued

"What are you doing to asia!? "Issei shouted kiba explained that she's taking her sacred gear. Watched as her rings flew off her finger snd in to the fallen angles hands.

"I'm not letting them hurt asia again"I yelled pulling the chain on my right arm. She stopped screaming and was motion less.

"Your deserve a reward for making it this far. "She snapped her fingers asia's life less body felll to the ground.

I watched as issei gear grow a feeling the power boost from it. I kept trying to free my right arm. I activate my dragon eye breaking through the chains holding my arm.