Chapter 5.5 RFBH

Mini bit

Morning

I Awoke in my bed covered I looked over seeing something adorable.

Koneko has as was sleeping in my chair.  Holding buddy.

I sat up not with out difficulty.

"Ow,  damn it legs. "I say out loud waking koneko.

I grabbed pains pills form my night stand and looked back seeing she was staring at me.

"You're awake finally. "She said as I was struggling to stand she came over and helped me stand I notice I'm not wearing my uniform. I look at koneko suspiciouy.

"What?" She asked as I got still feeling a slight sting but not enough to keel over but moved to my closet opening finding and my uniform hanging.

"Nothing just curious why your here. " I said pulling it off the hangers.

"Do you mind."i said as she blushed , and walked out of my my room still holding buddy.

"His food's by the door." I said taking off my clothes.

'No pain from my scars' I thought felling my face.

"Y/n, Rias would like to show you something. " Konekos voice came from the other side of the door.

"Is it a remedy for a broken heart?"  Iasked taking off my changing,  and letting her back in seeing bubby still eating.

As a transportation circle appeared on the floor we stepped seeing a bright light, exitting seeing Rias sitting drinking tea.

"Good Morning I hope you slepped well." She said looking at me.

"Uhh yeah, but waking up and different clothes and having a cute girl in my room does help the self of steam." I say down as Koneko was blushing.

' adorable' I thought as Rias spoke again.

"So how do you feel? "She asked

"I'm Fine and-"I paused hearing the door open.

"I would like to thank you all for saving me from the fallen angels even if we couldnt save Asia. " I said smiling a little.

"It was not a problem y/n, as one my evil peices your life is my top concern. " she said looking behind me.

"Its okay. "I was curious as to who she was looking at, Until.

"Y/n, your here. "I heard Asia's voice. I looked behind seeing Asia alive,  I fell on the other side of the couch getting up as soon as I could.

"Are you ok ?-"she stopped talking as I hugged her.

"Im okay. "I say feeling her hug back.

"That's sweet, however y/n I believe you owe me something. "Rias said

I let go looking back at rias.

"Im still not okay being a servant for the rest of eterity, but for saving asia, I will try to be less of a dick. "I said she looked back at me.

"I meant an apology for your disrespect,  we'll talk later about your arm and eye."She said taking another sip

" Right, Rias even though I'm forced to say-. "I began then seeing her start glaring at me I closed my eyes and continued.

"That I am sorry for my being an asshole. "I said opening one see that shes still glaring.

"Good enough. "She put her cup down

"Now about your sacred gear."I thought of the what the Diwedd told me.

"In a dream the dragon said the eye was damaged, all I did was focus energy into my arm. "

"The dragon talks to you? "She asked

"Yeah hes been talking to me in my dreams he's not really helped very much though. "I said ask as held her chin, Issei walking in.

"Morning guys, hey y/n did asia heal you yet? "He said taking of his bag and sitting down.

"No not yet. "I said walking and stilling domn asia following behind me.  I sat next next to issei.

"Were does it hurt?"asia asked.

"Well my legs got stabbed, among other small injuries. "I said as she put her hands on my thigh. 'Don't you Dare go up'

"So Issei has your dragon spoken to you? "Rias asked looking at him.

"Uhh no is it supposed to? "He rubbed that back of his head.

"Y/n told his dragon has spoken to him in his dreams I wondered I'd the same happened to you. "She said looking between me and him.

"Sorry. "He said looking down.

"What has your dragon said to you y/n, beside the damaged eye?" She said as I remembered what Diwedd said about the red dragon.

"Nothing really important he probably doesn't care about what I do."i said rias finally stopped glaring at me.

"Is that better? "Asia asked her hand on my inner thigh looking up at me.

'Don't god please'i thought feeling a sharp pain in my head.

"Ahh. " catching every one attention rias started giggling at my pain.

"God isn't receptive to devil prayers."she said with a smile.

"What were you praying about anyway?"asia asked looking at me confused.

"Nothing important."